Who do you honestly think would win in a war and why? USA or Russia?

Who do you honestly think would win in a war and why? USA or Russia?

Attached: usa-russian-flags.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

>Who
The world.

fuck off pooftah

Better don't, you know how it should be ended.
Everyon dies in the end.

Depends on the kind of war we're fighting. If it's like, the US trying to occupy Russia, then the Russians are obviously going to win. If we're talking about in Europe, then there's a good chance the Russians would lose if the US was all-in.

The Russians are currently gambling on the Americans not being all-in, which seems to be true.

Attached: 1510505327367.png (1041x1054, 118K)

>Everyon dies in the end.
this

i want both to balkanize

The only reason Russia has any military relevance is that it has nuclear weapons and is helmed by a regime selfish and unhinged enough to potentially use them if their back was to the wall. It's no different to North Korea.

pretty much.
I feel like Russia is made out to be powerful than they actually are. Russophobia is high among Americans and Putin is intimidating, so they actually have that in their favor.

usa

Attached: norfolk-virginia-naval-base-coloring-jpg-0f.jpg (2029x1636, 687K)

Please don't imvolve others.
Others don't needed to die for USA and Russia.

you miss the point or you understand nothing about war and MAD

during desert storm the iraqi army was the fifth largest in the world and got demolished in a couple of months. fighting standard armies is the US military's forte. russians would probably get wiped out with minimal US losses if you take nukes out of the equation

The US. Do you realise how far ahead of the rest of the world this countries militay might is? Aside from this fact, these two countries will never go to war in forseeable future. Its not anyones benefit.

I don't support the US actions in mosy areas of the world, but I can't deny they are the reason a global war is basically off the cards and has been for awhile. Even if a country could defeat the US, the devestation left behind would make the war pointless in the first place.

war? they launch nukes 4 hours in
in say a regional war where russians and murkans are not all-in and not invested enough to go nuclear, russia wins any land war within 1000km of its borders not counting ME, looses everywhere else

> they are the reason a global war is basically off the cards
that would be the nukes. non-american nukes specifically

The US easily. How is that a question? the US is at least 50 years a head of Russia. where do you think the 700B goes to?
you don't have to occupy russia to win a war against it or to destroy it.

Attached: GettyImages-2407597-1-795x447.jpg (795x447, 50K)

Russia and the USA are kinda impossible to invade, it's gonna be a draw otherwise USA outclasses Russia on everything bar nukes

i sure hope your picture in unrelated
because 20 slow big planes whose launch can be tracked by spotters and that take 4+ hours to reach Russia from any staging area are not game-chagers or an unbeateable weapon

and of course, there are some few assymmetrical strenths that russia has. us is only 25 years ahead of russia in most things on average and 75% of those things have to do with gay rights and obesety, no offense murrifats

If the US attack Russia, the Russians would surrender an hour after without any "fighting". Especially the high-ranked command staff, these faggots are rotten to the core, for money and american citizenship they'd give you all nuclear launch (if there are any operable nukes left in Russia) codes and any state secrets you want.

>If the US attack Russia
thank goodness nukes ensure that never happens

How many military satellite do they have?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Is this a joke? If California seccedes it can win a war against Russia on its own.

Gee I don't know, it's almost like one country completely dwarfs the other in terms of population, manpower, economy, standing military, technology and budget which is still a much smaller percentage of their overall economy.

The mutts have this one.

Attached: 911.jpg (603x456, 55K)

Not really. Nukes are a detterant but I think it is overstated how effective they actually are as a weapon. The amount of military locations as well as global influence through intelligence the US has is simply unmatched.

Nuclear weapons are becomming outdated. They obviously have the potential to cause large casualties but not much else. Modern military doctarant has taking into account nuclear warfare and as a result essential military targets are not at much risk of damage from nuclear attack. Jamming and interception technology is becomming incredibly advanced aswell.

Mexico already invaded LOS ;^)