USA : MUSLIM FLIGHT ATTENDANT REFUS TO SERVE PASSENGERS ALCOHOL, GET SUSPENDED, SUE COMPANY

>A Muslim flight attendant is suing ExpressJet after it suspended her for refusing to serve passengers alcohol.

>The lawsuit accuses the airline of “revoking a reasonable religious accommodation and wrongfully suspending her from her employment,”

>Stanley seeks to recover unspecified compensatory and punitive damages from the airline.

nydailynews.com/news/national/muslim-flight-attendant-sues-airline-suspended-article-1.2744673

So Sup Forums, post yfw the bitch get 3 million dollars after the trial.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/opinions/trump-doesnt-understand-sharia-kohn/index.html
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetesdebatten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If a Christian baker had to make a cake against his will then she should have to serve alcohol. Tough shit

This is why no one hires Muslims

>Muslim flight attendant

what the fuck are you doing

That is outrageous. Just do your job. It's not like the alcohol was for her.

>get job at construction company
>sorry i cannot do manual labor, it is against my religion

I can't do my job because of my religion either oh well that'll be $24/hr plus tip.

just nuke us already

In a logical system, that would be true. Leftists, however operate on an illogical system. Since she's brown, she's oppressed, and big bad Fucking White Males shouldn't be expect her to actually do the job she agreed to do.

IF YOUR JOB REQUIRES YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU THINK WILL CHALLENGE YOUR FAITH...

DONT TAKE THE FUCKING JOB!

Actually she was not a muslim when she took the job

agreed. however, anyone can attempt to sue anyone else for any dumb thing, does not mean she will win, it would be havoc for employers if this kind of thing was allowed

>MUSLIM FLIGHT ATTENDANT

If you are a waitress and suddenly decide to become vegan, it does not mean you are exempt from serving the meat dishes anymore.

Even better.

Fuck the zeal of the convert.

kekle good fuck her

fpbp

Sleep in the bed you made, liberals.

What the fuck do the Muslims think about alcohol?

G A S
C H A M B E R

Well not really.
The Christian bakers owned their own private business and as such if property rights were actually enforced had every right to refuse service.
The dumb cunt being an employee of a company has no real recourse to change what she signed up to do when she accepted the job.

Why are Muslims allowed on air planes in the first place?

Also, who wants to bet the lawyer is a kike?

There needs to be repercussions for this.
Things like a law saying : "In order to respect the diversity of Islam etc etc, muslims are banned from being employed as : bartenders, flight-attendants, waiter, etc etc."

If a government had the balls, it would enact such a law and ridicule everyone.

Liberals can't into logic dumbass

>mfw she loses horribly.

Hopefully. Not adhering to the responsibilities of your job is just cause for being fired.

But you never know.

I think she should be blacklisted from hiring. First, she lives in the west. People are not pedophile worshiping Muslims, so many drink alcohol. Second she works for a company where she is required to serve customers. The company is known to provide alcohol on flights and customers request it. It is her job to serve customers alcohol. She was rightfully fired since she refused to do her job. If she doesn't like the values of the company, she doesn't have to work there.

The case should be thrown out immediately so that the company doesn't have to waste their money on something so stupid.

Serves them right for employing a nigger muslim. I hope these people sue more libcucks because the money is all the cucks care about

Fucking insane. Muslims are so slimy and greedy and crafty just like the Jews. They lie all the time for their benefit, yet ban alcohol? So lying is okay but alcohol isn't? Yet Hookah is okay but alcohol isn't? It's just weird. Stupid religion

Dumb bitch just cost 1000s of muslims jobs

Good for her !

Can't the company ask the job applicant beforehand?

That way they can't hire them because they are incapable of doing the work, not because of religious persecution.

>Before we begin I'm going to ask you as series of questions which you will answer yes and no to. Is that okay?
>Yes.
>Are you willing and capable of handling alcoholic drinks?
>No.
>Thank you missus Aisha Takbir, but since you said "no" we can't hire you.

End of interview.

>know job details
>from the beginning on never intend to do certain aspects of it

cant they sue her for this?

mudshits and airplanes have always been a disastrous combination

>get hired to do a job
>refuse to do the job properly
>get fired
>cry victim
>sue company

The world we live in...

>B-BUT MUH FAITH!
>I'M BEING RELIGIOUSLY OPPRESSED

I thought all you right-wingers were in favor of "religious freedom." Guess not.

>ever hiring a mudslime to be anywhere near a fucking airplane
Yeah, we need to fix "discrimination" law in this country.

This. I'm ready for the end.

>discriminatory hiring policies

But Kim Davis doesn't have to sign marriage licenses unless she wants to. Thanks for righting the file.

Religious freedom? Yeah, I guess, in as much as you're free to worship whatever the fuck you want. However, if your religion isn't Christianity and it gets in the way of your job, get fucked.

Personally, I would prefer Christianity be made the state religion and Christians be given preferential treatment at every level.

>be aware of the job duties
>voluntarily apply to the job
>interview for the job one or more times
>open dialog with potential future employer
>first day on job
>don't do job
>get fired for not doing job
>sue job for making me do the job that I knew I would need to do

I hope the judge has a fucking spine. I really do.

>Get a job
>Refuse to do your job
>Sue the company for firing you
The level of insanity is so high I can hardly find myself caring about it anymore.

I still have confidence in the US justice system, I wholeheartedly believe that it's the best in the world (not even ironic).

Just like in the case of ZimZam justice prevailed it will be the same this time.

>Muslim flight attendant

listen to Robert Spencer, Pamella Gellar on YT

it's about ENFORCING SHARIA EVERYWHERE

Then you should get the fuck out of the country with your traitorous, anti-constitutional views. Fucking un-American piece of shit.

>enforcing sharia in a country where .9% people are Muslim
you're kidding, right?

Good good , nobody will employ mudshits anymore

This is a good thing.

If she did her job, then she would've been a prime recruit for a terrorist attack

>smuggle this bomb in the plane for us insh'allah we will kill the infidels
>lol ok

this is always the goal. Look up what happened in Myanmar

No, you. The secular state was a mistake.

Airline pilot here

Zero Muslims are my airline

Fuck expressjet

Based nip asking the right questions

no, the muslim organizations are using the West's values of religious tolerance against the West.

Also the total stupidity and Jewish gaslighting.

And by Jewish gaslighting I mean this:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/25/opinions/trump-doesnt-understand-sharia-kohn/index.html

kek'd

it was her responsibility to know if the job requirements meant she had to violate her religion's laws prior to accepting the job

what kind of flight attendant can't serve drinks?

it's like a woman agreeing to work in a club as a pole dancer but then claims her religion won't allow her to dance naked in public so she sues the club for violating her freedom of religion

US anti-discrimination laws.

YOU HAVE TO HIRE HER.

Alcohol is degenerate anyway and have nothing to do on a plane.

A christian baker should not have to make a cake against his will.

In islam it is the same sin to drink the alcohol as to serve it.

the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) cursed ten people in connection with alcohol: the wine-presser, the one for who it is pressed, the one who drinks it, the one who carries it, the one for whom it is carried, the one who serves it, the one who sells it, the one who benefits from the price paid for it, the one who buys it, and the one for whom it is bought.” (Sunan Tirmidhi, no: 1295)

Religious muslims would be fine with this, really.

This is true, why do Muslims have WAY more rights than Christians?

if you clicked on the link you would've read she converted after she was hired

There is no Muslim prohibition against serving others alcohol.

In the USA, a cake maker got sued for not wanting to make a gay cake because it was against the cake makers religion... yet the courts force Christians to go against their religion... but not Muslims.

>doesn't do her work
>gets fired
>claims unlawful firing
fucking muslimes, world wide ban when?

Spotted the jew

>fucking muslimes, world wide ban when?
Hopefully soon. We need a new crusade.

>Its ok to persecute someone for their religion if they are a Muslim.
>Why should Christians have to sell to fags, why are we BEING FORCED?

Seriously, fuck off.

They're oppressed minority of course.

Why do I have a feeling that she's going to win even though she wasn't even doing her job properly?
Oh right, jew lawyers and judges.

Looks like she did us a service then

No, you. The secular state and multiculturalism was a horrible, failed experiment. It's led to a rapidly shrinking white majority, the rise of Islam in the west, all-time high levels of degeneracy, and literal Marxism.

You get fucked.

Nah, it's true... the USA is trying to enforce Sharia everywhere, even though the country is less than 1% white.

>job where you HAVE to serve alcohol
>no I won't
she literally lied to get a job she won't do
it's like if a bartender didn't serve alcohol.

The progressive regressives pyramid of powerful oppressed has Islam on the top, they live on totally different rules than we oppressors that removes all sense of responsibility from the """"moderate"""" Muslim.

How dare you suggest a flight attendant would be expected to serve alcohol as they have for decades. How dare you discriminate between workers willing to do their job and those that will refuse based on personal issues. How dare you fucking shitlord apply the same standards to all peoples and not based on where they are and how hard I think their life must have been.

THIS PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. LOOK AT HER UGLY FACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yup, can't have it both ways. Watch our AG will find a way

So do you think it was right to fire her for this or wrong?

Or are you just mad cuz she's Muslim. Shes fighting the same fight as those cake makers.

The First Amendment was a good idea on paper and was brilliant when we were 90%+ white but in this multicultural hellhole we call modern America, it's a goddamn nightmare.

How much longer must we abide the suffering on this long death march we used to call western civilization?

>Shes fighting the same fight as those cake makers.
No, she's not. They were good Christian folks. She's a mudslime. Completely different.

we need the first you idiot, if we infringe on it in any fucking way the first place they will shut down is places like this, last thing we need to be is fucking Europe, we retain the rights as Americans to call her a literal raghead nigger faggot.

Sounds like you need more religious rights, not less. If you get less then christians would have a even worse time because America is ruled by atheists and agnostics. All rules you make against muslims will be used against christians in the most petty way...

Look at Norway, we made all sorts of rules to make muslim life miserable and the christians supported making muslims miserable. But it came back and bit christians in the ass and now christians are pretty much second class citizens. Even atheists control the church and what the church believes. The ministers in the norwegian state church can be openly homosexual and they are forced to teach that hell does not exist (This is actually true, the atheists made them because it hurt their feelings to be told they were going to hell). A priest might lose his job if he teaches otherwise.

>muslim refuses customers services because of religious beliefs
>gets in trouble
>claims discrimination
>sues

>christian refuses to marry gays because of religious beliefs
>gets arrested
>loses job
>seen as homophobic and evil

When will the pendulum swing back, guys? I'm sick of this nonsense.

Oh ok. Lemme try that.
>Cake store.
>I'm not gonna make you a cake.

I would be like if you claimed to provide a service and then didn't.

Its like if a flight attendant didn't serve alcohol.

You can't suddenly believe in religious liberty and then stop because the religion isn't one you like or you'd be a huge hypocrite.

>expecting logic and liberals to mix

Oh, I agree. For us, yes. Muslims? Fuck no.

hahaha Osama approves

I guess it'll depend on the outcome.

I think they're pissed that there's a potential for a flip-flop when the person isn't Christian.

Amazing argument. I have more for you.
>But she's brown
>Look at her face though
>She dont look like me!
>Foreigner.

All of them make you sound like a stupid fucking hypocrite how does it feel?

this is exactly how I know that all three religions are part of a jewish conspiracy. Everyone is in here saying 'if a christian has to make a cake, then she has to serve alcohol'--the inverse being that if she doesn't have to serve alcohol the christian doesn't have to bake a cake for a faggot. The result of this is that both religions get to be stupid backwards faggots in their own way, holding hands as we all ride this ride straight to hell. Fuck all the jew religions--arabjew, christjew, jewjew--they all apologize in the end for one another, and that's not a coincidence.

ecumenicism. 'coexist' etc. cancer.

Why the fuck would you hire a muslim?
The uniform is these short..
I can't show my legs and I'll need to wear a towel on my head.
Can you work Wed..
No that's goatfuck day.
Can you cover Jennie's break..
No I have to pray.
Take this to that custom...
Is that pork? Ew, no.
Can you pour...
Alcohol? No.

And if they get through ramadan without falling asleep and causing serious risk, they'll probably stab you or blow you up.

Fuck them.

Hypocrite? I've never once in my life argued for Muslim rights. In fact, just the opposite. They should be BANNED entirely.

>person is fired because she couldn't perform her job duties or didn't notify her employer of what she needed accommodations for
>but because she's an oppressed minority Muslim (despite there being more Muslims then whites at this point) she can sue them
Also if this shit can happen but the same isn't true for Muslims then the legal system is fucked.

Im pissed too, if she gets special treatment from the stupid fucking liberals on this I'll lose my shit.

But I'm also concerned about the hypocritical attitude here.

Christian baker defends her beliefs: she should have the right!
Muslim flight attendant: don't do a job where you have to refuse something.

Its bullshit! Nobody here would tell the Christian baker that she should do a job that doesn't cause her to choose between her religion and cake.

Here is the source on the fact that ministers in the norwegian state church have to teach that hell does not exist.

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetesdebatten

unfortunately it's only in Norwegian. But the idea is, don't make the country degenerate and remove religious rights to make other religions suffer and to make muslims miserable. Because it will also be used against christians.

Problem happened when we lost our spine.

Please kill yourself. If anything, you should see the Muslim hordes as a tool being used by the elites to give cause for repealing it, you stupid fucking degenerate.

here is the difference though
the cake guy was the OWNER
the sandnigger is an employee who is mandated by the owner to do it
if the airliner didn't serve alcohol then this story wouldn't exist, but it does and she didn't follow the rules so she got fired.

The OWNERS have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with their own business as long as it's legal, and not baking a cake because you don't like gays is legal.

Her refusing to service alcohol isn't illegal either, but her failure to do so cost her her job. The Airline sets the bloody rules for their employees, if you fail to follow those rules you get fired. The first amendment does NOT protect you in these circumstances and her claiming
>MUH RELIGION
is 100% bullshit because if anyone else decided not to serve alcohol for whatever reason than they wouldn't be able to sue the company. She's a fucking liar who should have been fired when she converted.

100%. When we allowed the godless Marxists to take over if when it all started going downhill.

At this point I pray every night for nuclear holocaust.