Single mothers

Why has kek cursed me pol?

>Raised by single mother
>She only let me see my dad once or twice a year
>She has been leeching off my dad and draining him financially for years through alimony and stuff
>He has his own family to look after
>He can finally reduce the money he has to pay her
>My mum has had a dead end job in a school for years, never looking to progress her career
>She complains we don't have enough money
>Tell her to look for a better job (I wanted to tell her to stop being a lazy bitch and do something with her life instead of sitting around at this shit job)
>She flips out at me for being "offensive and insulting"
>No social life because bitch mother never encouraged me to be social or do sports as a kid
>Each time I tried by myself I would be humiliated
>The only thing thats been keeping me out of crippling depression for the past months is brexit and trump.
>If he doesn't win I think I'm going to an hero.

Being a single mother should be fucking illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFQzXJw4bQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If dubz op is a faggot

why don't you go to the police and tell them that your mother is a bitch and said bad things about niggers

Why didn't you ever stand up to her? Literally what was stopping you? It's not like you had anything to lose anyway.

dont here alone in the bathroom
do something that matters

Only God forgives was a good movie.

single mothers are cancer and so is blaming other people for your autism, stop being a faggot

Dating a single mom she tries hard as fuck. Usually agree OP. Her ex bf is a fucking massive cunt who left her for drugs. I like her a lot and the toddler is cool but can be a fussy little shit. Don't care if people think I am a cuck I'd fuck her ex up so fast dude is total degenerate scum. We do no drugs and are trying hard to be good people and raise this kid right. Most single mom's are shit though.

Your mother blames your father you blame your mother see a fucking pattern? Your dad was smart enough to get the fuck away from that woman for a reason. Sadly you have become your mother. Do something with yourself and get the fuck away from her or just be her balls in your court user.

cheer up faggot, at least you aren't me

>Sadly you have become your mother
surely the blame lies with the idiot mother?

If you decide to kill yourself make sure to take her with you.

>Dating a single mom
Fucking idiot.

Get out of the house ASAP. She will suck the life and soul out of you as you grow older. She is the cancer in your life and you must cut her out.

If you're over 18 either apply for trade labor, or customer service call center. Both will take anyone with a pulse. Get money leave. Plan your life to your need accordingly. Go to college. Go to trade school. Join the military. Doesn't matter what it is. Do something.

Or you'll rot in that house with her.

You got the shit end of the stick brah.

(American, not Swedish. I just work here)

>Single mom
>Me and brother
>No sign of dad whole life
>Works shit job
>1 bedroom apartment, she sleeps on the couch so we have a room.
>Leaves at 5am to take bus to and from 12 hour shifts
>Stays up until 2am every night studying, attends classes on weekends
>Graduates, becomes RN
>Works her way up, she now heads a department
>Dank house
>Lifelong values instilled on kids (both of us are very successful)

it's hard living with a manipulative single mother but I can promise you that anything better than living under a bridge will be better. rent out a closet at a friends house if you have to. you're having the life sucked out of you.

If you think single motherhood via getting fucked by a lousy scoundrel is bad, just wait until artificial insemination becomes widespread.

Some women shouldn't have children. All of the worst fuckups I've encountered in my life haveall had one thing in common, they were all raised by a single mother / absent father.

If you have enough self awareness to know all this then just get the fuck over it and move on with your life cuck

Anyone who claims to be redpilled but is also "le sad depressed NEET" should be fucking hanged

so she's worked a job with shit pay to care for you your entire life? what is it in particular that has you aggrieved?

At least he's not Irish

take out a huge loan and go to college

work as many part time jobs as you can

go out on the weekends, drink and have fun

>Raised by single mother
>Until I was a teen I'd see my father once a year but he stopped caring
>He wasn't a good guy at all, he would lie saying that he had to pay alimony and shit but my mother refused to sue him because she knew he was a loser with money problems
>Even if she had to work all day she finished university and got a nice job to give me everything
>No social life because I never had a lot of contact with people but my mother would always enocurage me to go outside and make friends
>She encourages me to finish my career to the point she would ask me to not find a job because she can pay for whatever need I have even though we don't have much money
I won the lottery.

Kek is not your creator. He has gifted or deprived you of nothing. Kek is only a mass consciousness egregore.

>Being raised by a single mother has eternally impacted your psyche, your life, your destiny
>No matter what you do or who you become, you will NEVER be as high quality person as Chad who was raised by his alpha father and dutiful mother
>The divorce Jew has deprived you of one of your most basic needs as a man

dik pix?

>never encouraged me to be social or do sports as a kid

That's true for me too and I had a father

Colombian single moms are a bit better cause they genuinelly care about their children, since the law wont turn them into money leeching cunts.

the ex bf is going to come back "sober" and plead for her love back.

good luck when that happens.

wtf is wrong being Irish, Erik? Mad that Celts whupped your ass in the middle ages?

haha stupid cuck, holy shit. you're gonna get fucked in the future as your wife's son grows older

She fucked a degenerate, knowingly, and KEPT THE BABY

You are an idiot

yes. i get along very well with my mom and it never bothered me growing up really, but i now realize that it would have taken a father to correct many of my autistic tendencies growing up. if someone had taught me to be a real man, like i needed and very boy needs, i may have ended up much better off than i am now, which is very bad indeed.

although, given the state of men and families today, you see many people from stable 2-parent homes turn into giant pussy faggots. so i guess even if you have a father, these days he very well might not be doing what he should do to keep his sons from being pathetic faggots.

OP is still a faggot.

at least your dad is not a huge fucking loser who had his first kid at 32 y.o.

just focus on your on life. you cant change the past. make your life what you want it to be. I promise things get alot better slowly if you work towards it.

You are falling into the same, pass-the-buck mentality as your ma...

She blames the world for not bettering herself, and you blame her for your social status.

Atleast look at your mother as an example of what NOT to become and learn to better yourself.

So basically you blame your mom for everything and want to rely on Trump and Brexit to take care of you? How are you really any better than your mother?

I attribute most of my degeneracy to growing up without a stable father figure. Sure I love my parents and I know they did the best they could, but I was raised as trailer trash and thought of Dale Ernhardt and Macho Man Randy Savage as my father figures.

I cried when Dale died, lol.

But in all seriousness it is extremely important to have a dad and mom growing up. Don't bring kids into the world if you can't do it right or they will turn into me... A financial drain on my family NEET living in my parents house at an age I can't say without cringe.

The world would be easier for a lot of people around me if I was dead, tbqh

1) Hit the gym douchebag

2) Are you in school? Find an intellectual hobby// Write some certifications in your spare time

Wow is it your moms fault that you're obese and need a map to find your asshole, nigel?

I was raised by my mom by herself after my dad died when I was in adolescence. You never disrespect your parents, berate them, and insult them if you truly respect the people who gave you life. That women changed your shitty diapers, didn't let you run around like a wild nigger doing chimp activities, fed you, put clothes on your back, and more than likely letting you live in her flat for free right now.

I get a lot of you are angry because circumstances didn't play out right.. but you have to make do with what you got. Be lucky you live in a developed country where the "elites" have to pretend they care unlike some third world shithole riddled with famine, disease, and poverty. You parents are human as well and have had their fuck-ups. Don't distance yourself from parents and family because "DEY DIND GIBME DA LYFE I WANT!!"

fucking spoiled baby.

For good measure.

Du läste den jävla skiten på SVT idag också, va?

Family values are dead in europe burger. Kikes really worked their magic there

How is this a Sup Forums thread? This is clearly /r9k/ or Sup Forums material. And you guys say leafs are the ones making shit threads.

Spend time with your Dad. He misses you and he loves you. Pull your head out of your god damned ass and take the Dad pill. We (Dads) never stop loving our kids. Come back to Dad, user.

>>If he doesn't win I think I'm going to an hero.

Interestingly, I'm just the opposite. If Trump wins, I'll probably an hero.

It will be interesting to see which one of us survives the year.

>WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Man the fuck up man.

Noone likes a pathetic self-pitying man-child crying about his "mean mommy".

AT LEAST YOU HAD A MOTHER YOU CUNT.

There is nothing worse than this generation of pathetic keks, blaming others for their own inability to strive for self-determination.

Trump is gonna lose, so you might aswell end it now you coward.

Genetic dead-ends like yourself dont deserve to live.

Try growing up in Somalia.

No wonder all these 3rd world survivors walk all over most European men. Theyve seen shit. They dont cry about their mommies.

Why would you waste your resources on someone else's offspring?

Are you broke?

Single mom here, best mom ever, without a male figure, i was raised as the male of the house.

Studying law, good prospects.

stop crying like a bitch and take care of your life, go on debt and study something real, take a job if you need it and keep it up mate.

Shut up, whore,

You're gonna get fucked unless you start running

Slut

>Do you see this piece of shit?
That tickled me, it tickled me good.

>be only child raised by single mother
>parents don't try to turn me against one another
>go to baseball games with dad on the weekends
>get to stay up later and watch any and everything I want
>get 2x the Christmas presents.

I don't understand why life is so difficult for everyone else. I had the perfect childhood desu

bro thats a white single mom.

60% of all babies in iceland are born to single moms. no crime problem.

Stop being a pussy you chocolate loving faggot, and just say "SVARTE PIETE IS RESPONSIBLE"

I'm not him, but I was raised by a single mother and I'm 29 and live alone but she just won't fuck off and leave me alone.

I should have moved further away.

>Single mom here
> was raised as the male of the house.

GTFO fucking tranny scum.

Join airforce or navy

It's a guy raised by a single mom, obviously this guy is ESL. Holy shit do you guys even process thoughts?

Dude, I'm telling you right now. There are single moms who are good people. There are ones who were dealt a bad hand, had shit parents were talked into bed once as impressionable teenagers by some idiot and don't deserve any of the stuff that's happening to them. They'll be a good wife and give you beautiful children in addition to the issue of the first man's loins.

They're 1% of the single mom population, if that.

A-ha!

OP, I want you to start here:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFQzXJw4bQM

Check all his vids, especially any where he is standing against a white backdrop.

Its completely normal for a mind to start malfunctioning from stress. The brain is a highly imperfect organ, especially without proper support strategies for life. We used to have a culture and a lot of institutions to prevent this, but not as much now.

There really is a right way to build and operate your mind and re-take your life. And when you struggle, you have to go back to what you learned. And you CAN learn it.

I recommend the first six days of Personal Power II and first two days of Get the Edge.

I suspect Donald himself has used them because I hear a lot of what is in them in what he practices, and he and Robbins are friends. Robbins follows Donald on Twitter and Youtube even has some videos of them together.

You just need some help OP. But you CAN absolutely have better.

Good luck!

>raised by single mom
>dad is autist engineer
>go to his place one town over every weekend
>never have serious conversations, just play vidya at his place
>miss parties and socialization every weekend through all my developmental years
>slowly lose friends over the years
>brother's disabled and stupid as fuck
>mom works evenings
>basically neglected like crazy at home
>insane loneliness
>becomes self hatred, enter long lasting depression
>think about suicide daily, life falls to total shit
>neet for years post highschool
>no drive to do anything, absolutely worthless shit and hate myself for it
>total social hermit in this time
>self hatred becomes hatred for my mom
>she left my dad because she was bored and wanted alimony dollars
>brothers a neet as well, and I hate his guts by this point cause his friend scammed me, he's stolen from me a ton over the years and he bullied me when we were young (mom ofc did very little to stop him)
>haven't gone a single week in 12 years without thinking of suicide
>still a moderate social recluse but I've at least been working a shitty job for a year and have my own car
>saved up money
>gonna move out soon
>will probably go hardcore social recluse mode like never before
>gonna kill myself if I can't fix my shit by 30 (coming up fast)
>depression hit my memory hard and I barely remember my teenage and young adult years
>missed out on all the socialization and good times of those years
>life is just unending misery and discontent

Gas all single moms.

>dating a single mother

You're only supposed to fuck them, you retard.

Fiction can be fun.

jim rohn trained tony robbins, he's another great person to listen to

I married a single mother.

She was a stupid teenager who got knocked up at 16. The father (age 19) split as soon as he found out, so she never got married. The experience scared her off men for a long time -- she was celibate for the next 8 years.

I met her when she was 24. The nice thing is that there was no ex-husband or ex-boyfriend to complicate matters. It was also nice that her daughter was 7 by the time I met her -- so no baby/toddler stuff to deal with, but her daughter was young enough so that she didn't have any attitude yet.

>Trump is gonna lose

Oh hey dude, heres that $0.02 for your post

>i married a single mother

literally signed your own death certificate

You are me. The struggle is real

Inb4 monkey

Jesus loves you, and I love you!

Fight club was right

You need friends with good families. I found a way to raise myself into a healthy adult, and it involved being around good people and seeing how they live.

Don't do drugs. The problem with drugs is that they make life seem great, even if your life is shit. You also don't have the money to buy them.

Avoid girls who remind you of your mom, even if it's the good aspects that you relate to.

You're still dating someone who has poor decision-making skills. She was so foolish that she had the child of a man that had a drug problem or in one way or another manifested symptoms of it. No matter how you slice it single mothers are trash.

This

Grow a fucking spine and be your own man.

Pic related is you.

>tfw raised by two white married parents

Move out. you s/adv/irgin

This guy speaks sense. Best post itt

My parents divorced when i was 4, me and my older brother were raised by a single father, seeing mom few times a year.

Father was everything a father should be, soldier his whole life (now car mechanic), strong character figure, strong morals, anti-degeneracy, extremely intelligent.

He always made me struggle to find my way out of the problems, made me overcome school on my own (never helped me about the homework or such), instilled normal values (hating [male] earrings/piercings, tattoos, fags, cigarettes,...), made me extremely practical in life (i could change faucet, doorlock, water heater, etc. on my own when i was 13, i know how to repair basic things on my car now), and much much more. I now am worldly-wise, social, manly and everything a man should be.

I frequently imagined how would've i turned out to be if court decided my mother should have us. It was always the same conclusion: fat, spoiled, no real-life skill, antisocial, probably depressed, gamer, hell maybe even weeb.

Strong father figures are core of one's personality, regardless of the sex.