THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN DID IT AGAIN

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN DID IT AGAIN

WHAT DID HE MEAN BYT HIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she'll just shoot back with
LOL TAX RETURNS

Great idea
Oh, remember that time Hillary released her tax returns?

oh shit tico is here, take a shower bud

DELET YOU ACONT

Why does Clinton push for his tax returns so much? She is in the top 1% of earners herself. She isn't fooling anyone.

Hillary won't do it because she has heath problems. I don't know what they are, but it's a bad sign when you need assistance climbing a few steps.

DELET YOUR ACOUCNT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, HOW WILL HILLARY RECOVER?
BY GOD HE'S DONE IT AGAIN! HOW CAN HE LOSE?

We all know that Hillary is pure demonspawn that can live on spite alone. If she loses this time, she'll be back in four years.

DELETET YOUR ACOCUNTDELETET YOUR ACOCUNT

>clinton releasing tax returns
>hurting trump

It is unwise to release tax returns when you are getting audited

Incoming snarky retweet from Hillary's millennial staff: "Let's see those tax returns first"

B T F O!

MODS MODS MODS

>reporters mocking him in the replies

I thought the press was supposed to be impartial

>mfw I literally just got out of the shower

>Hillary's reply
"Sure thing Donald! Just as soon as you release your tax returns!"

And nothing ever happens.

If he releases his tax returns she'll have nothing to go back on. Would be a good time to do it. If he planned this it was pretty clever,
>everyone saying TAXES NOW
>waits
>his taxes to hillary is her health to Trump
>Can easily say "ok I released my taxes, you said something about us exchanging health records?"

this man still hasn't deleted his account yet? does he still think he's relevant or something

Why?

KEKUS VOLTUS!

Not when you're collecting cuckbucks from the DNC.

"HAHA HEY DRUMPF, LET'S SEE THOSE TAX RETURNS XDDD"
this won't lead to anything desu

>I think that both you Hillary, and myself, should release our tax returns.
I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?

Fuck off CTR

Not many old ladies that can hop skip jump up a stairs without assistance

Doesn't stop him from doing it. That's an excuse, not a reason.

I care more about medical records than tax returns. What the fuck do I care how Trump's legal team fucks with his taxes? It's not like Trump sits down with TurboTax and does his own taxes. He hires Jews for that.

Medical records matter a lot more than the Jewish wizardry of lawyers.

Don't they have to disclose medical conditions? Or did The West Wing lie to me?

literally why?

I've done my own taxes 5 times, and I've made less than the amount to pay taxes each time. I don't know how taxes work so I'm seriously asking why. Whats different when under an audit?

I thought he already released his health records? Is he admitting he paid some unscrupulous doctor to make up a bunch of bullshit about him "healthiest president ever" kek.

DRUMPF has officially gone off the deep end and is running out of straws to grasp.

Sad!

Imagine if he said sure, as long as she releases her returns for the clinton foundation??
Would be lit

Also his taxes are most likely a total mess to the normal eye

Fuck me. I love Trump, and I love most of his Tweets, but this one was a tactical error.

It would've been perfect if he had released his tax returns before. Now Shillary is going to comeback with "after you release your tax returns"

Fuck me, I dont think Trump would be this stupid to post this Tweet.

>Isreal

Media Will Nitpick And Put pressure On People auditing.

Media is now turning the "Is Hillary healthy" into a "yes she is but Donald might be dying".

Why won't daddy release his taxes?

>implying she wont forge her health records

top kek

Clinton foundation has already released their tax returns

what if he just does both at the same time?

Trump should never release his tax returns because the lugenpresse will use them to concern troll for weeks about what his effective tax rate is. This is the same shit they did to Romney.

>mfw butthurt Hilltards are going to start saying "T-T-THE TAXES, DAHANLD"

>implying this wasn't Trump's plan altogether
Pretty sure he's been holding back his tax returns for leverage for this very moment. After all, if she says yes if you release your tax returns then she can't go back on it.

The comeback for the tax returns are her goldman sax speech transcripts

Their (((Tax returns)))

He makes these tactical moves knowingly to lower his chances, he's just there to allow the polls to fluctuate and be a useful idiot.

Watch him deliberately screw his chances in November, like he'll pull down his pants and fart in everybody's faces during the debates.

Do you not know what health records are?

Walking up 5 steps with the railing isn't hard, even for an old lady. She can't do that because she has health problems. That alone doesn't stop her from being president. But she should be honest.

This, Romney paid the mistake with the presidency.

I dont get why people are still asking for his tax returns. Wikileaks and Julian Assange have stated openly they have information on him but its no worse than what the media has said

It's a red herring. There is nothing that is going to be shown in the tax returns that you wouldn't see in his financials.

I'm praying he does this.
Like he cant be that oblivious to his own person.

Lets see them taxes trumpy!

>both candidates
>Gary's Johnson btfo
>Jill "never will" Stein btfo

why is he scared to release his tax returns

Yeah our president can be as weak and frail as possible, but if she can still speak she's good to go.

HOLY MOLY KEK THIS IS MAD ON SO MANY FUCKING LEVELS

>mfw the whole "THE TAXES, DAHNALD!" is already starting

Stay mad forever, I hope he NEVER releases them.

There is something seriously wrong with her.

>"as soon as you release your financials, Donald."
>t. Hillary

Why is Trump making it so easy for others to BTFO him?

see

First thought I thought of. But now it's a matter of "I'll release x when you release y." And if he ever does release tax returns, she's under even more pressure to release medical records.

cos he has nothing to hide, wikileaks also said this but if he does what they want they will roll all over him

THE TAXES DAHNOLD...

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TAXES?!

SHOW THEM TO ME NOW, DAHNOLD.

Invites political pressure to a legal process

You don't think trump realizes this? He has to have something crazy up his sleeve. He's obviously baiting her to say that, the question is will she take the bait and what will he say if she does?

He doesnt release his tax returns for principle, if he does then he becomes a beta

This guy gets it.

Here explains it best
lawnewz.com/politics/legal-experts-side-with-trump-it-would-be-totally-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-during-audit/

>its another Ireland makes a shitty post episode

It was his plan all along to use his tax returns as leverage against Hillary for her medical records.

It's actually pretty fucking brilliant.

You faggoys ever done taxes? I own my own business and during a negation (auditing) ..you wouldn't release docs that haven't been verified

>he'll pull down his pants and fart in everybody's faces during the debates.

>implying President Farty Face wouldn't be based as fuck
I want to see Trump fart in Merkel's face.

A man demanding a woman release her medical records is misogynistic and rapey. It is HER BODY, he has NO RIGHT

Esteban, is that you nigga?

THE TAXES....
WHERE ARE THE TAXES DONALD....
DON'T MAKE ME GET THEM MYSELF...

his tax returns are squeeky clean. He's just baiting her. he will finally release them to the tune of "see no big deal now where's your medical records". 4D

I really hope you're right, because in a lot of similar cases he simply made things worse instead of doing this kind of smart move.

i never thought about that WAIT WHAT IF THIS MAD MAN ACTUALLY DOES HAVE A TIME MACHINE IT LOOKS MORE POSSIBLE EVERY DAY

t. 5ft4 Irish manlet

This is how the madman works.

3D Chess. Donald has nothing to hide.

It's like when they say he's a child rapist when Hilary sponsors government endorsed child-trafficking programs and sex slavery. No one cares.

>mfw she'll start crying about tax returns again and nobody will even fucking care

The state department schedule, Hillary.

>Drumpfkins actually think that shill letter that had that one doctor literally sucking Trump's orange dick as "health records"

He wouldn't write this unless he knew he was in a position to do so. The audit is probably past the point where outside media framing could influence the outcome or PR, this way, instead of just releasing his tax returns (which the media will ignore since there's likely nothing controversial there,) he's using it as a challenge to Clinton to get publicity that A.) He's clean, and B.) Clinton won't release her health history.

He's done these kinds of traps multiple times.

political pressure on a legal process is a recipe for retardation on numerous levels

i wonder if its just to keep the health in the public eye rather than simply asking her for the records

Sauce on this qt3.14

He has nothing to hide in his health records.

>does like 5 rallies a week
>flies all over the country speaking
>does interviews and press meetings all the time

he seems perfectly healthy, if a bit overweight, but hes got extreme stamina you can't deny that.

meanwhile Hillary barely spoke for 30 minutes in her last speech and needs help walking up stairs

Apparently you can be a liar and deliberately mishandle classified information and still be nominated. I don't think democrats would care if the bitch ended up in a wheelchair before the first debate.

>He has nothing to hide

Then why does he do that shitty comb over on his balding head?

At Least Hillary has all her hair.

Well... she can, it just looks shady as fuck.

Trump loves red meat and potatoes.