EU should be a single country

>EU should be a single country

Attached: 1521120799286.jpg (1000x1000, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7hJjzrOXDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why shouldn't it?
>Can compete with America, for once
>Looks really aesthetic
>reawaken national pride

>everything is about economy and politics

Attached: 1521180264938.png (645x729, 67K)

>Reawaken national pride
>By removing national borders and institutions
el
a b o m i n a c i o n

I will fucking murder you

Attached: 1520981054120.jpg (419x255, 38K)

The Netherlands will be in charge of the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7hJjzrOXDo

Do you know what a federation is?

>>reawaken national pride
That doesn't make any sense

>the eu should turn into a confederation stretching from Lisbon to Vladivostok that exists to protect europeans and europe from the amerimutts, rag heads and chinks

Attached: BUF brain1.png (960x844, 283K)

>from Lisbon to Vladivostok
vom

>implying it isn't
You'd still be federal provinces you cuck
Russia isn't Europe

>sharing a country with east europeans
>sharing a country with south europeans

This is why Europe is destined to fail. You let petty things like flavors of bread and accents divide you. You need to be like America where 100's of unique cultures blended together as one against tyranny with a common goal at heart.

The only tyranny here comes from the EU.

>you need to be like america
no thanks lad that's been bad enough so far

I would be somewhat ok with unification with flanders and maybe a part of northwest germany but that's about it. The rest we just want to trade with.

I have more in common with people literally on the opposite side of the earth, than any non-germanic non-protestant european.

Europe is just an geographical term.

>Colonel, the War is over and the European Federation is the victor.
>The torch of our civilization lit scarcely two years ago has weathered the tempest of a global conflict to burn as a solitary beacon to all mankind. We are the heroes of this new era.
>Fighting at my side you have achieved Glory, even perhaps Immortality. For Europa colonel, victory always!

Attached: EU wins.webm (640x480, 455K)

as long as we aren't a part of it, sure

EU should be split into smaller unions of 5-10 cunts. Something like "North European Union", "West-Central European Union", "Mediterranean European Union" and "Poor Fucks European Union Who Shouldn't Be In The European Union".
All these unions would have their own version of Schengen, and their own currency.
Top dogs from these unions would meet like in the old EU and make some common rules / laws.

Attached: 1478868186894.png (209x273, 76K)

>civil war ensues

>country where a pizza+beer costs 1.5€ should have the same currency as the rest of us and there will totally be no problems