Boxers or boxer briefs

Which is more redpilled and why?

SHILL

commando masterrace

I don't know about redpilled, but I prefer boxer briefs.

Not a bad idea user
Same here

These

Boxer Briefs. Look better and my junk doesn't shift about as much in them.

Boxers

They are the least constraining out of all underwear.

tighty whities

I hate it when a pair sometimes rides up under your trousers. That's annoying.

What if you shart? That's gross.

Do you sometimes feel tho that your balls are just a bit too free tho ? If i had to guess, trump goes commando

which brand should i buy

Not even shart. Even ordinary ass sweat. Fucking gross.

Hanes all the way buddy

Boxers if there is gonna be a lot of chilling and sitting, briefs if I am going to be on my feet all day. The extra space boxers give you near your ball bag tends to turn into a steamy swamp. The briefs on the other hand absorb the moisture and wick it away.

>Hanes
you win.

Boxer briefs, you queebs.

your knees won't have company when you're 70.

Boxer briefs, every since I took an injury to my testicles I've had to wear real tight underwear, anything else is uncomfortable

Fruit of the Loom

Trunks

>not wanting the maximum possible freedom for your balls

You must be using a proxy.

what style/ sku

freeball err day, unless i'm jogging or wearing jeans

will i get nut cancer?

Ladies underwear is the only answer

which one holds boners better?

what the hell are boxer briefs

American Eagle or Calvin Klein

Boxer briefs, when a chick just sees that huge sideways bulge they go bananas

Boxers. I used to wear briefs but I tore something in my ballsack and now it hurts when things are too tight down there.

Who the shit wears briefs?

They are so uncomfortable.

They squeeze your nuts, and you can't move for shit in them.

Boxers lets everything be free and loose.

I never understood the briefs.

I can't handle boxers

Too many things moving around and getting stuck in odd positions

Tight underware masterrace

>Not wearing Temple Garments.
Enjoy being exposed to the evils of Satan heretics.

>it's an amerifats choosing which undies to shart thread

Gonna need you to post more.

if you wear boxers, just know: gravity won't make your weiner get any bigger but your balls sure will

wearing no pants whatsoever is the most redpilled option

>Not owning both
>Not adapting based on the situation

If you're out and about, especially in hot weather and in business attire, the left is always better, as it's thinner and doesn't bunch up.

If you'reat home being comfy (especially if you're having a grill over) and will be walking around the house in various states of undress or casual attire, the right is superior.

>all of these faggots wearing briefs
Do you never want to procreate? They're extremely gay looking

Based

>make a thinly veiled post cock thread
>everyone too pussy to do it
I'll start fine.

>no boxers
>no pants
>no life
killing yourself is god-tier

fugg :-DDD
I ab #cruzmissile now

>not wearing thongs
>not wearing the most efficient type of underwear that holds you balls and dick perfectly and doesn't get all scrunched up and uncomfortable under your clothes

I like boxer briefs better tbqh.

Tight enough, but not too tight.

oops
Thongs are good if you stay 100% on top of shaving otherwise it's nasty.

Tommy Johns are the best but i switch between boxers and briefs for work while boxers for the weekend for easy access, etc...

Boxer briefs provide both comfort and support for my balls. Also, they casually show off my massive bulge to any women that happen to see.

Boxer briefs are not whitey tighties.

Enjoy your low sperm-count.

boxers made of brief material. the freedom coupled with not havimg to deal with the swamp that boxers create

boxer briefs also sage for uninteresting clickbait nonpolitical bullshit

Boxers are comfortable at first but give you no support, everything just flops around. Briefs aren't comfortable at all and pinch way too tight and contain all the heat, but do provide lots of support. Boxer Briefs are the perfect compromise and are the best of both worlds. They are comfortable, provide the needed support, but aren't too tight and breath properly.

>uncut
Absolutely disgusting. I can't believe there are people on Sup Forums right now with slimy flaps of skin over their dicks

Why do you like little boys?

>not briefs

I've already seen that pic. U camwhores need new pix. How can you be gay and wear boxers?
REEE

I've worn boxer briefs for quite a few years but recently got myself some nice briefs.

I feel much sexier but also a lot gayer if I'm honest lads. I think they've turned me gay.

Microfiber briefs are objectively the best, but people will think you're a homo

they keep your junk in place, wick sweat, and are insanely comfortable. It's like your cock and balls are being gently coddled by super soft fabric all day long.

Trunks!

Briefs, keeps everything in place.

Do Americans actually wear those tighty whities? I see/saw it pretty often in series or cartoons.

>Letting the Jews mutilate your penis for the sake of beauty cream.
>Not having an intact member.

inb4 more hygienic. If you wash regularly and take a minute to clean your dick it's fine.

Briefs look nice. Wear them to the gym and when u go on dates/sex. U can wear boxer-briefs the rest of the time. I think it depends how thick ur legs are.

cocks of pol thread?

both are good, I prefer the left because it holds my boners better and my nuts won't stick to the side of my leg all the time.

also my girlfriend thinks its hot when I have a bulge in it

look at op's pic, that is what we are referring to

I don't think anyone under the age of 60 does.

TAKE IT OFF
POST DICK

POST DICKS

>jew meme
You can't ever be redpilled.

I had a guy argue with me that speedos are underwear. Derp.

no nobody does.

Eh extreme nerds do. Makes sense to wear pouch briefs instead though.

>he will never please a woman with his revolting dick flap

YES.

at least im not a cuck who hides their manhood behind pants

I just wear female boyshirts - nice material, comfy, my girlfriend loves it.

Neither can you. You're a degenerate, asking strange men on the internet to show you their dicks.

Homosexuals like you ought to be gassed.

You realize you can just pull your foreskin back over the head of your penis for when you need to use it, right?

Freeball for a year, you'll never go back

>puerto ricans super horny
shocking

>"I need others to micromanage my life via spoonfeeding me arbitray opinions on trivial matters.": The Post
Your autism aside, I'd say boxers. I wear boxer breifs as pants indoors on my lazy days, because that's basically what they are.
Boxers stay nice and snug, you don't want frumpy thighs under your khakis at work from bunching undies.
Also, if you're in good shape, right before sexy time, it nicely accentuates your package, possibly turning her on a bit more.
If she's the nerdy gamer grill mah retro gaymuz xD kind of girl, boxer briefs might be better. Try novelty patterns.
Based boxer colors are slate, charcoal, navy blue. Royal purple, Royal Red, and Hunter green are more adventureous colors. Thin horizontal stripes only.
Also:

I'm aware, I personally think they're extremely gay looking compared to boxers and I'm very surprised to see how many prefer them. To each their own I guess

only old guys (50+) and kids

tighty whities are basically a joke, not to mention horribly uncomfortable

Most guys wear boxers or boxer briefs. A lot of athletes wear compression shorts. Microfiber trunks and briefs are starting to get popular, though, but like I said before, most dudes will assume you're gay.

t. I've spent more of my life in a gym locker room surrounded by men than I really care to admit. Fully no homo.

>tfw unironically wearing tighty whities

Amerifat guaranteed to shart in mart

>synthetic shit material constricting my testicles and overheating my genital region
no thanks, i'll prefer my normal sperm count thank you

What are you fucking gay?

Diapers if you're going to the mart

>unironically wearing tighty whiteys
>unironically peeing sitting down
Fucking sauerkrautnigger

Sup Forums now fuck off