Im about to watch pic related

im about to watch pic related
i saw a trailer for it and thought it looked fun
what should i expect?

A super funny comedy that is for the FANS and not those blowhard critics. You will LITERALLY piss yourself when WATCHING this #LITTY comedy

i saw it friday. good banter, good car chases, good fights, good use of music. effects of being shot and car crashes are a bit improbable, but still very entertaining.

It's a huge piece of shit and I walked out because I couldn't take it anymore. Literally everything about it is bad. The script is stupid, the lighting is remarkably awful, the action is bad, the dialogue is shit and overuses the f word so badly it starts making you sink lower in your seat every time you hear it. Ryan Reynolds is playing the only character he's apparently capable of playing, as is Samuel L, but they're both the worst version of that character so far. Sam looks old as fuck and it looks retarded having him fight guys in their 30s and jump off rooftops. The movie's opening also throws in a line with Sam mocking white people and another line about Sam's dick being too big for his underwear, thanks Hollywood. It's shit, don't go, save your money

t. mr. missed-the-point-of-the-movie-completely

i bet you thought lake placid was trying to be a serious horror movie, too.

> that poster
>another line about Sam's dick being too big for his underwear

*inhales*
BIG

He dies in the end.

>THIS GUY SINGLE HANDEDLY RUINED THE WORD MOTHERFUCKER
SLJ BTFO
will he ever recover?

>>bad lighting and cinematography
>you just didn't get it lol
hmmm

the lighting and cinematography were average. and tee bee aitch if those are the reasons you go see a comedy making fun of action absurdism via excessive swearing and over the top gunfights maybe you need to revisit how good you are at deciding what movies you pay to see.

The point of the movie was to be a fun action comedy. I explained why the movie completely failed in every way. If you think I'm missing the point somehow, please elaborate.

they're reasons i wouldn't like a movie

>Just turn off your brain lmaooo XD ;D

>The script is stupid,
no
>the lighting is remarkably awful,
no
>the action is bad,
no
>the dialogue is shit
no
>overuses the f word so badly it starts making you sink lower in your seat every time you hear it.
intentional overuse, sorry you're so embarrassed by potty mouth you have to hide
>Ryan Reynolds is playing the only character he's apparently capable of playing, as is Samuel L,
yes
>but they're both the worst version of that character so far.
no
>Sam looks old as fuck and it looks retarded having him fight guys in their 30s and jump off rooftops.
intentional
>The movie's opening also throws in a line with Sam mocking white people
sorry i'm not as easily triggered as you about the color of my skin, i don't remember this
>and another line about Sam's dick being too big for his underwear,
oh noes! a black man made a big benis joke, how will whites ever recover?

>dumb action movie poking fun at dumb action movie
>reeeee, why aren't i intellectually stimulated by this?!
you guys are so cute when you try to pretend like this doesn't prove you're the dumbest people in the room

I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed with this obvious and halfhearted shilling.

I know its just about the worst hollywood weekend in 50 or 60 years, but damn, you'd think more effort would be exerted to turn it around.

Saw an HDRip of it yesterday. It looked like a Netflix original that got a wide release at the last second but they uploaded it somewhere anyways.

maybe people should make better looking films and you should stop sucking their ducks for being mediocre

i'm taking my kid to the library, so i've run out of time for this snobby Sup Forums faggotry. op, if you want to see
>ryan reynolds and samuel l. jackson shittalking each other
>gun fights
>car chases
go watch it. if you want an artistic dissection of the human experience look elsewhere.

>The script is stupid
The traitor picks up his phone and calls the bad guys in the middle of the room immediately after convincing the girl to tell him where they are, and after he would be under suspicion as someone who knew about the old operation
>the lighting is remarkably awful
The opening scenes are blanketed in this terrible monotone haze, everyone looks like they're in a cheap commercial
>the action is bad
It is. Watch some actual good action movies so you know what non-Bourne shit looks like
>the dialogue is shit
You enjoyed Salma Hayek being sassy that much huh
>overuses the f word
I wasn't embarrassed, I was annoyed and in disbelief that someone thought it would sound cool and funny and not incredibly grating
>Ryan and Sam
are both playing exaggerated, poorly written versions of their most famous roles
>Sam looks old
It was intentional to look retarded for him to be a super badass at age 68 in scenes that are trying to make him seem badass?
>the last lines
These are not a big deal, I agree, and in a better movie I wouldn't have cared, but in this script they were two clear examples of the movie trying to be cool and badass and just being cringy and embarrassingly lame

>tfw no eastern european gf with qt duck to suck

>movie is so incompetently made on a technical level it's distracting
>it was supposed to be like that! it's all part of the director's vision and commentary on dumb action movies!
You should start reviewing movies

>le good ol' layer of irony protects your work from any form of criticism

>ebin ryan reynolds and samuel l jackson being like deadpool and saying motherfucker a lot!
>it's got gun fights and car chases! what else could you want?
I'm glad you're taking your kid to the library, hopefully he'll turn out to be smarter than you are.

>I went and saw a movie I knew I wouldn't like and then I was angry when I didn't like it
Lol. Why do you dumbasses do this?

>It's shitty ironically

I fucking hate this. Why has satire/parody become "play it straight and then tell everybody it was a joke afterwards"? It's like the big budget version of YouTube "pranks" where they grab women's asses or go to the hood and say something racist. Your satire isn't good if it's identical to what it's making fun of.

only legit funny thing in the entire movie

What's the best movie in theaters right now to watch drunk? I was planning on this one, but it doesn't look that good and maybe there's something better.

Any hot salma moments in it at least ?

I want to know how much they paid to clear Amsterdam streets. Thats a busy fucking city.

first film ive ever walked out on

and i watched Dragonball Evolution to the end

Actually Amsterdam is happy to close streets for Hollywood movies as it brings a lot of tourism.
Movies like these are the best advertisements

defending this garbage