Is racism a problem in your country?

Is racism a problem in your country?

Attached: 1024pxintelligence.jpg (876x767, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/
youtube.com/watch?v=oCsEqKjP9p0
constative.com/lifestyle/10-most-beautiful-and-most-developed-cities-in-africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

yes there isnt enough of it

What does it mean for a race to be born less intelligent than others?

Did they mean to ask if they believe some races are less intelligent than others on average?

no. everybody is welcome.

Yes.

It's weird that poorer, less developed countries tend to be more racist.

BASEDtugal

the bottom countries are actually right
you will understand if you read about intelligence

Intelligence is a poorly understood concept.
People think being intelligent equals having a degree or some shit and since most professionals are wipipo...

I find this comment ironic in more than one way

Yay, we are first at something again

If by problem you mean there is not enough

no

>Slavs in charge of judging intelligence

Attached: A10A3BC2-61F0-4D42-B5F8-FFCDD1F4221E.png (600x580, 397K)

>implying
We love to circlejerk that we’re not rayciss but we love hating on bolivians and paraguayans and peruvians and mapuches and shit

Why is this considered racist? It was scientifically proven that races have a different IQ

Attached: Os83J0s.jpg (1185x545, 81K)

Attached: B1BFE155-6AAB-4191-ACF3-FE57939852B3.jpg (480x360, 17K)

What does a 60 IQ person look like?
pls don’t answer “look in a mirror”

>Why is this considered racist? It was scientifically proven that races have a different IQ

Attached: 8BD37072-9168-4E3C-A51E-E333B13DE288.jpg (450x600, 77K)

iq is a meme. asians have a high average iq and they've contributed jackshit despite their massive population

this

Because Norway is famous for its contributions to society?

The average Subsaharan Africa has an IQ of 68 or so. So you just need to look at a slightly below average Subsaharan African.

on a calm night, go to your nearest lake and look at your reflection

Because it's fake.

I’ve never seen one before
do you have pictures of any

Hey I have an order of legos for my autistic niece that I placed the other day and they’ve never arrived, mind checking on that pls

^

Attached: 311731CC-7921-4C31-8C19-4B12761D1840.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

yeah cause norway got a massive population
we still do okay despite being 0.7% of europe's population

Attached: 1515321802921.png (1237x1017, 108K)

you probably shoved them up in your ass accidentally, mind checking on that pls

No, I’ve checked all I could find was ur mum’s tongue

Better than you, stvoření

I, for one, think that Switzerland, Finland, UK and Ireland are the most based countries in Europe.

Based!

Attached: EC6EF1A8-1D57-4520-89E5-DAFB459AFD79.jpg (711x700, 104K)

No. Niggers are objectively retarded.

Kinda ironic coming from Lithuanian don’t you think?

Attached: 45499DCA-FB22-4934-953C-95E1D21C146D.jpg (940x877, 118K)

Maps like this are the best proof why maps like this are retarded. Do you think that the average Belarusian is less intelligent than a Russian? They just have access to worse education.

Poland scored so low because Poles understand such questions as "do you think Poles are more stupid than other races just because they're Poles?"

Pomegranate juice increases your intelligence.
Most pomegranate juice is consumed by white and asian people.
Therefore we can attribute iq differences to our diet

Attached: 1521203074840.png (560x365, 77K)

>Are some races born less intelligent than others?

Is this enough question to ask whether she/he is racist or not?

I am not racist but I believe some races born less intelligent than others
It is just science

You would understand if you met a gypsy

we are not racists but don't like foreigners

Only whites can be racist
So we are not

that feel when not really white so not racist either

Shut the fuck up and go make me my rice

Racist

Attached: 1519216292630s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

What is "racism"? If you say someone is "racist", you haven't provided any real information - such a statement has to be appended with something to make any sense, which in turn shows just how meaningless the word itself is. It's quite literally 20th century newspeak popularized by Trotsky.
Would you say that thinking some races are better than others i at the 100m sprint is racist? Both statements are merely observations based on data. These attitudes tell us little beyond the extent of "everyone is equal" training on each country's schools, media and so on. The further you go from Western Europe and US the less people object to racial differences due to the lack of post-WW2 guilt culture.

Portugal I see you

"Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines to Asian lascar and African crewmembers, along with their European counterparts serving on Portuguese ships trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[7] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own."

We control KARA BOGA, they bow to us. Portuguese and Kara Boga is the ultimate symbiotic human relationship.

Attached: DUTCHIESBTFO.jpg (299x648, 84K)

Racism is having prejudices solely based on race and acting according to those prejudices. No individual should be judged by skin color only

Blacks might have lower iq on average but there are blacks smarter than you who contribute to society more than you. Judge people individually.

Portugal understands it first hand, not sure why Spain is not on board, though. Guess the feminazi memes were real after all.

>Blacks might have lower iq on average but there are blacks smarter than you who contribute to society more than you.
>A mutt
Its almost like you're doing it on purpose

That's why you got banned from Japan.

Portugal is fucking idiot.

Attached: 1498946323920.webm (960x540, 1.22M)

Probably because of this too. Yeah, Portugal were always troublemakers wherever they went throughout history. Sorry about that, based Japan

Attached: matchlock.jpg (640x480, 69K)

>these people are considered white by the eternal anglo

I really glad all Chrisitians got massacred.

Thanks Shogun.

Attached: humie.jpg (187x270, 10K)

>Are some races born less intelligent than others?
I think almost all Japs say No if it's a survey
but this doesn't prove Japs aren't racist

(((Americans))) nuked the two major christian cities in Japan...really makes you think.

IQ isn't 100% genetic its based mostly on stuff like culture, upbringing, wealth, etc.

Christians are deserved it.
They tried to bring multiculturalism to Japan.

Look at Portugal's ex-colony.
They are all shit.

Attached: Christians and Portugal fags.png (600x404, 620K)

Yes, but only until wh*Toids leave this fucking continent.

Why are Swedes like this??? Why are they always the least racist despite having so many refugee niggers and so much rape?? What the fuck is up with the mother fucking Swedes? I don't get it at all.

yes

>scientifically proven

>Austria
>This low

This is entirely inacurrate

Attached: 1519278908291.png (500x400, 21K)

This.
First time in my life I agree with an American, what the fuck.

I'm calling bullshit on this one, no way is the UK that high up. Usually on stuff like this we're down there with Sweden and Germany.

The UK is the least racist European country. Even the biggest edl Britain first guys are liberal compared to American racists.

>t.jamal perez goldberg

GRIMSBY MOSQUE BURNING
JO COX MERCY KILLING
EU LEAVING
LADS
HOW CAN MUTTS COMPETE???

yes

yes

Attached: racism.jpg (796x658, 335K)

Yes

Macau is better than you hoe

The lack of racism is the problem in this country.

we only hate muslims

He's white, though.

>hatetugal

iq is scientifically proven to be largely learned, people are stupid cause theyre from shitholes, theyre not from shitholes cause theyre stupid

>science doesn't apply when it's not beneficial for me

>european attitudes
>israel

t.less ntelligent monkey

>scientifically proven to be largely learned
No. It largely is genetic but socioeconomic conditions play a role too.
scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/
Also, it should be noted that IQ does not correlate entirely with success. Persistence and passion are more important.

It's 2018, science have found intelligence genes. IQ is more affected by biology than environment.

Attached: IQbrain.jpg (330x216, 86K)

sweden

yes

>European attitudes
>Israel

HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Looks like a clickbait ad.

>sweden
>yes

Attached: sweden3.png (1000x800, 1.68M)

Is Harvard university a 3rd rate university?

Attached: IQdna.jpg (645x873, 405K)

This is kind of subjective.
Some people genuinely prefer a lifestyle like the left. For instance, many San bushman refused to give up their hunter gatherer lifestyle for one in the city.

The picture you posted before made it look that way.

>muh cherrypick meme

When will it end

>many San bushman refused to give up their hunter gatherer lifestyle for one in the city

This. There are also plenty of cases of people living a more tribal lifestyle as a method of income from tourists (those women that cover themselves in mud for example)

Ignorance is bliss.
youtube.com/watch?v=oCsEqKjP9p0

Attached: sweden.jpg (659x678, 412K)

I dont think prople could ever admit something like that here even if they dislike other races and would be willing to discriminate against them they wont accept some are less intelligent despite believing it deep down.

constative.com/lifestyle/10-most-beautiful-and-most-developed-cities-in-africa

Even if its scientifically true its still racism. You must not have a very high IQ.

>leaving colonies better off than you
Why would we do this? We got what we wanted - money to build a comfy sunny and seaside country with GOAT foot.

Every other metric is a meme.