youtube.com/watch?v=3vkqujYZBUw
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>article
nytimes.com/2016/08/28/opinion/sunday/the-alt-right-is-all-wrong.html?_r=0

>it's another coordinated propaganda effort to suppress dissenters episode.

Burgers of Sup Forums, tell me! Is this shitty "alt-right" meme even sticking?

The media is furiously trying to associate the words "alt right" with "racism" and "bigotry" as quickly and efficiently as possible.

has the world always been mostly non-arguments?

But alt right was racism from the beginning.

Wtf I love diversity now

comments are drivel

gas the kikes

It's not.

Infact, people either don't care about the speech, don't know what it was, or are lambasting her for a speech about something that isn't policy while Trump gives a speech on policy earlier that day.

As usual, the Dems are painting their opposition as conspiracy nuts, and it isn't working, people don't listen, or see it as complete hyperbole.

idk man

there was one point like 2 months ago that they wrote 10 articles about Sup Forums and the "altright" in 2 days

it didn't stick then but maybe now that hillary said it and if they make another 10-20 articles about it it will stick now.

good get, praise kek

good quints m8

Fucking checked.

newfags pay attention here

noice

No. Black, Hispanic, and Asian Trumpers are coming out of the woodwork to debunk this bullshit.
Praise Kek

witnessed

Kek has spoken

Ohhh boy!
Peace be upon him!

Keked and checked!

It's obviously an attempt the get some kind of lever like the "Nazi-Keule" in Germany. For sure, the "Nazi-Keule" only works in Germany, but maybe they can create something similar, with the same effects.

The question is if it will work, or not.

>mfw the lesser "Nazi-Keule" (i.e. being called a racist) doesn't really work in my political environment. Never has, and never will.

Holy fuck, easy there...

>As usual, the Dems are painting their opposition as conspiracy nuts, and it isn't working, people don't listen, or see it as complete hyperbole
Nice. I wouldn't have though such a cheap attempt at shutting people down/off would succeed with you burgers, but you never know...

>it didn't stick then but maybe now that hillary said it and if they make another 10-20 articles about it it will stick now.
Ehhh, let's see how this plays out, Cotton. The only society where this is effective as fuck is Germany, because of their "Erbsünde", kek. Stupid German retarded Krauts.

we call ourselves worshippers of KEK.

check em

Sup Forums's profit likely btfo's NYT sinking ship

That "socrates" dude who always comments is the horsey of the nyt comments. I would love to fuck his shit up.

Who the fuck are you? Mr. Alt Right? What do you know about it?

no way. they can pick on daily stormer but they need to fuck off blaming everyone else for Hilldawg's Dementia

youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHt8dgG8I

We're not part of the alt right fuck off

memetic warfare will never be won by anyone but NEETs

> maureen dowd

Here's a TL;DR of the speech and how it was gloriously BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=3vkqujYZBUw

Too bad they didn't mention Sup Forums. When NYT links to Sup Forums we will be YUGE

please no. we have enough of you newfag larpers here already

>It's the oldest play in the democratic playbook
Hear, hear!

fuck off

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

I LOVE BEING AUTISTIC AND PRAISING KEK!!! ALL HAIL

More than you thats for sure

these numbers say maybe

So I just read the entire article and basically the guy is saying in the end

"Many people believe that Trump is so demented and dangerous that any criticism of Hillary should be tabled or suppressed, that her malfeasance is so small compared to his that it is not worth mentioning. But that’s not good for her or us to leave so many things hanging out there, without her ever having to explain herself.

Letting her rise above everything for the good of the country is not good for the country."

whats an alt right?

420 praise it

a forced meme by the lefties

Go to bed kiddo. You have school in the morning.

>(((jew York times)))

We are modern day warriors, fighting the war of corruptness.

Never, in the history of mankind, has such government corruptness been so obviously present, yet so widely ignored. We are the few, the few who take notice of the blatant brain washing administered by the government. It's subtle and it is everywhere.

From the tv shows we enjoy, to our news programs, to education of or children, brainwashing is more commonplace than ever. It catches you in the strangest ways possible.

A simple stab at republicans in a sitcoms, the bashing of slavery in a history course, or the teaching of the holocaust in schools. No wonder we get looked at so strangely when we tell the simple truth that the holocaust never happened. Kids are ingrained that this happened from a young age!

But what proof, what proof do they have? Of any of the atrocities that they talk of? How can we trust our overlords with anything?

In this day and age, free will is an illusion. We are controlled, we are practically government property. And when a group of people begin to catch on to these heinous thought crimes, they get instantly suppressed by the government controlled media. It's time that we rise up, and be more vocal.

But what do I know, I'm just another alt-right wacko.

oy vey better take your SSRI and anti psychotic pills, goyim

I'm not alt right, I'm center, just with lots of racism.

(((New York Times))) you mean

(((New York Times)))