So why not attack Drogon? He had people on him

So why not attack Drogon? He had people on him.

Because the script said to attack Viserion.

>asking why DABID and DABID did something a certain way at this point

Because this show is shit and they haven't had a clue what to do since they caught up to the books.

>wow he's silver just like me, want that one!

Drogon THE DRAGON

FUCK THIS SHOW IF HE DIES TONIGHT

> THE ONLY WAY TO SAY THIS SHIT IS TO LET SANSA KILL SRYA FUCK LITTLE FINGER HE WILL TELL HER HIS PLANS GO TO JON AND DANY WEDDING KILL THEM BOTH WHITE DANY IS PREGNANT

>literally all his plans have turned to ash
>serves no fucking purpose whatsoever but to stand there looking like a gormless untalented fuck who can't keep his accent straight in one scene
Let go of the Bane meme and understand that Aiden Gillen is objectively SHIT.

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF YOU FAGGOTS

why did he only throw 2 spears? are they hard to make or something?

does it suck having to go fetch one when you miss? that shit had to sail halfway back to the wall at the angle and speed it was going

good thing they decided to bring the 1000 ton chains with them on their morning stroll

THE SHOW MADE HIM PUT HIMSELF INTO A CORNER ATM HE HAS NO CARDS TO PLAY THE LITTLE FINGER FROM THE 1ST FEW SEASON WOULDNT DO THAT

FUCK ALL THE ASSHOLES CALLING FOR JUSTICE HE WAS THE BEST PLAYER OF THE GAME

just wait untill they see those 2 asshole fuck tonight DEATHTOALL TARGS

man, i hope we get to see both their assholes when they fuck tonight

the sex scene better be fapable

her getting raped by kal drogo was fuckin hot

i'm worried emilia is too famous now to show tits

>i'm worried emilia is too famous now to show tits
literally showedher tits in the last 2 seasons

Viserion has more mana. That's what a wizard knows best.

because the Night King is Bran Stark and can also see the future and he saw that he'd miss Drogon so he went for Viserion only to end up missing Drogon anyway.

i only want them to fuck so dany will get pregnant and in season 8 at dany and jon wedding sansa sends ayra to kill them both and watch her fucking die losing another child and her new love

> this shit will brake all the fucking plebs

no

but not yet in this season right?

Because he does not give a fuck, he is just playing with them.

he didn't have an angle on the neck

Because this garbage show has been revolving around convenient plot-armor laden bullshit for a few seasons now. Just get used to it.

>Implying every single show doesn't revolve around convenient plot armor laden bullshit

Yeah, let's just make a show where every single character dies immediately, that would make such a good show. Holy shit you people are autistic

Drogo
Dragon
Drogon

BRAVO

Arya is team Jon all the way she will kill Sansa way before she would Jon