GAME OVER Sup Forums ITS GAME OVER

GAME OVER Sup Forums ITS GAME OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's the thing guy... I don't care

Filthy creatures

there's probably 10,000 tourists just from Brazil alone in my state at any given time.

>350 million or so people
>10 k dune coons reach America

I guarantee you I won't see any of them

No it isn't

The u.s. takes in upward of 50k refugees per year

>Mudslimes invading niggers

Nothing of value was lost

Of course you don't care. You're too busy taking it up the asshole from your boyfriend to give a shit about the security of your homeland, you fucking poofta faggot shitpacking nigger.

The US is so big that I will never ever see one in my life

Yeah but all it takes is for a handful or even one of them to go rogue and believe me youll see them then

>in your life

Yeah, you'll never see achmed's home made bomb ripping you to pudding pops, because you thought you were safe.

syrians are chill, they are educated and pretty westernized as their country was pretty well off before isis blew it up, also not all of them are muslim, you want syrians in your country, they will work and go to college and shit, it's just the afghanis and NA trash that get onto the boats with syrians (and throw syrians off the boat)

>haha I can't see it here so it doesn't matter haha

TEN THOUSNAD
E
N
T
H
OU
Sand

I can't wait for the inevitable

>uhmm...10,000 syrian refugees and no terror attacks...racists btfo!

We got 3.6 times that in one year. And most of them weren't even Syrians. 90% of them gets deported, but imagine the costs for such a small country with economy in bad shape.

shit

meanwhile in sweden we had 150k refugees just the last year...

Why can't we send these fuckers to mexico?

Not an argument.

You welcomed that on yourselves, sven.

because mexico is not retarded enough to take refugees

Economic migrants are not refugees

This is in ONE week. They've been secretly sending plane loads over in the middle of the night every night to air force bases. There are probably millions already

The game doesn't even start until these fucks come here and try to get all E.U. entitlement on us, or violent with the locals in bikinis. Please all 10k be in the south.

this

They are trying to escape from a third world hellhole where people are getting beheaded every day, that would be a lateral move at best

I'm pretty sure at this point all world leaders get a quote of refugees to fulfill. Pass certain quotas and they'll promote you in their secret club.

Obama really aiming for the most shekels he can before he finally fucking leaves.

Where are the camps? Citizens should be warned in order to protect themselves as well as their children

Trump will send every one of these filthy animals back.

Now you have a problem? Do you try to integrate them into exsisting communities so they can form ghettos or do you try to spread them all over USA so they don't bond too much? What will be the ideal solution?

This is the democrats end game. Just like Merkel. Flood the country with shitskin mudshits from Syria. Tell them that if they don't vote democrat they will be kicked out by the mean republicans. Guaranteed votes.

You'll see their faces in the news eventually, while a CNN reporter explains to you that their actions have nothing to do with Islam.

Public executions.

You should be more worried about spics voting blue, there's a reason why the dem convention was full on pandering.

You kids should check out the demographics of Dearborn, Michigan.

No, I don't know when it happened, or why they decided to recognize Sharia Law :^)

Good luck with that. Tho I must say, putting them into states which have death penalty will be a good idea so when they chimpout they can be put down.

10000 new hillary voters. hoooray!

>resettlement
what the fuck is that suppose to be?

I'm not worried about something I know is inevitable. This however can be easily avoided if we win the white house and prevent these fucks from flooding the country.

so is that 10,000th "syrian" or actual syrian? Because if its 10,000 actual syrians, theres probably something like 100,000 actual refugees here.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSg4gBi7heY

our military and police arent cucked nethier is deportation system, if they cause a rustle they will just get arrested and deported or shot.

IT ONLY TAKES ONE

Fuck me man we're supposed to be fucking tough and manly and fucking MURICANS god dammit!

What the fuck fucking happened to this country?

Fucking Christ I called all my relatives and friends I had in different states to get their governors to not allow Syrian refugees and then this faggot says "hurp durp doesn't bother me!"

I swear I would strangle you infront of your mother.

It's all about the vote. Who are these refugees going to vote for?
Muslims and Leftists I think have always had a close relationship. Alike in so many ways, not the least of which is mass murder.

What was Japan's rate of criminal refugees to non-criminal refugees, again?

do you realize that the only thing that you post is a retarded strawman. :v)

Thank you mr poesidon

Funny, I thought this too. Then I saw three packs in one. They were blocking traffic on a fucking highway during rush hour.

ALL THREE OF THEM.

Hopefully Trump wins as he's already said he's sending all of them back.

>if I ignore the problem there isn't a problem!

The West is dead, and it's because of attitudes like yours.

If the government collapses these people are gonna be a huge problem.

Let me guess, all in red states, right?

I went to Dearborn once and it was a seemingly decent place, opposed to the other chimp enclosures that are located in Michigan.

that's what i thought

Why so paranoid?

we hear about the muslim children that die.
But do we hear about the French children that are killed by muslims? Or the young girls that are raped by muslims?
Could there be an agenda?

depends where you live, they have been piling them in where I live.

What city/state do you live bro?

MIDF pls go and stay go

QueensBridge

helping muslims is pointless. Like trump said, they're reptiles.

Leaving islam must be a pre-requisite for receiving any help.

I won't have to see them once they're buried six feet under.

Hey stop cyber bullying me or else ill tell your mum to turn the wireless router off after 9 and to confiscate your ipod touch, the internet is what's attributed to your nightmares and bedwetting my boi.

Shit nigger I hope you do. I need to get to bed early and if mummy says so I will.

And how many of them are of the Christian religion? The number is literally under 100, last I heard somewhere in the 20's.

>Refugees

My ass. The real misplaced people are the Christians, but they never made it to the boats, they were killed or removed from leaving. This is how muzzies roll, but USA is too stupid to realize it. Keep importing Muslims when we watched what they did to our country, and now they want to do the same to the country I hold allegiance to, USA. I won't go down without making a big stink about it, call me racist, but I will always tell people how bad that religion is. And im going to do it peacefully, unlike your religion.

oh sheeeit my negus, praise yah!

Dubs says he arrives with a "bang"