Liberals won't start demanding for mo-

>liberals won't start demanding for mo-

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4826210/Racially-insensitive-Theater-pulls-Gone-Wind.html
twitter.com/ACLU/status/900459882989600768
foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/24/aclu-backs-down-in-face-twitter-s-wrath-for-pic-white-baby-holding-us-flag.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-mmies?

also true

And they say leftism isn't a mental illness.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was because they didn't want memes made about him. And it was a mutual decision

Good, the fire rises.
Godspeed burgers.

Well he failed.

this cant be real

I would be suing for wrongful termination in a second

he didnt get fired, just moved to a different game

chinese people are real you idiot

>chinese
>people
i'm laffin

This, it's a non-story news sites are drumming up to get views. They said he was given the option and given the yelling about confederates and white supremacists he decided to swap games at the present.

Yeah it was mutual in the sense that it was "do this or there's going to be problems for you here at ESPN". You're naive if you think otherwise.

>Yelling about Confederates.

This isnt normal behavior. You shouldn't indulge morons having a fit because someone is named Robert lee.

You leftist cucks are fucking retarded. Look at you justifying this stupid shit. You and your ilk will suck cocks in hell

Didn't realize I was on Sup Forums, back to your containment board faggot.

haha

>this is just what's necessary to defeat racism
>Antifa are the good guys
>there's no such thing as the alt-left
>this is all Trump's fault

>most common surname in chinkland is now problematic because of a gentleman general from 160 years ago
We're reaching singularity levels of stupidity that shouldn't be possible,
What's next, blacks banned from everything because Stonewall Jackson was a general too?

Are they coming after Asians now

How is this anyone's fault besides ESPN?

I lean pretty deep to the left and even I think that's retarded overkill.

Lame corporate strategy to overprotect their image is lame. It wasn't demanded by liberals, it was merely enacted by Disney to avoid controversy.

This will not end until leftists are physically removed.

Will they go after top football players for their names too? Marshawn Lynch better watch out

>mutual decision

Oh ya I bet it was

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4826210/Racially-insensitive-Theater-pulls-Gone-Wind.html

>'Gone With The Wind' has been pulled from a Memphis theater after patrons complained the 1939 Civil War classic is racially insensitive.

>The Orpheum Theatre Group made the decision after patrons took issue with the screening of the movie starring Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara on August 11.

Imagine all the blacks called "Jackson".

>racially insensitive
>Mama is the only character acting reasonable in the O'Hara estate

ah yes, the 'nonviolent and tolerant' right.

>liberals won't start demanding for mo-

user its just about evil confederate statues, nothing more

>vast oceans of alt right tears

This week the ACLU had to apologize for posting a picture of a white toddler, because even showing a picture of a white child is "white supremacy".

>twitter.com/ACLU/status/900459882989600768

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/24/aclu-backs-down-in-face-twitter-s-wrath-for-pic-white-baby-holding-us-flag.html

>ACLU backs down in face of Twitter’s wrath for pic of white baby holding US flag

>The ACLU got a big lesson in political correctness after posting a photo of a white baby holding an American flag to its Twitter page — and has backed off after social media trolls accused the free-speech group of promoting Nazis.

>“This is the future that ACLU members want,” the ACLU captioned a photo of a blonde baby wearing an ACLU “free speech” onesie and holding a small American flag.

>That was all it took. A flurry of tweets from ACLU followers slammed the group, suggesting it was being racially insensitive and even likening the post to pro-Nazi commentary.

Why are liberals so pathetic

self hatred

>centrist pussies roll over to the diversity crowd, begging them for approval

>all these other people will go to hell
>not me, the faggot on the internet acting like a giant cum guzzler for no reason

No one demanded it and everyone thought it was ridiculous.

this is how USA falls

Whenever I read the "we're not biased against ...." on the job applications, I laugh.

>Destroying history
Holy shit

Social media was a mistake.

Fuck OFF, poltard.

Found the Sup Forumstard. Fuck off back to there.

and americans meme about germany and sweden holy shit