So reddit is PMSing about Comcast. Did something happen?

So reddit is PMSing about Comcast. Did something happen?

It's just their arm chair activism circlejerk

>UPBOAT PLS COMCAST ARE LITERAL NAZIS THIS SURE WILL TEACH THEM AM RITE?

They raise the price every year. So tv stations get cut on there cable. There's a big dill about it every other month

comcast is a meme.
basically, in a lot of areas, comcast is the only ISP.
they have horrendous service and charge as much as they want because they have a local monopoly.

it's always been like this though.

If you Americans all hate comcast so much, why don't you just cancel your service?

What is PMSing?
Google is owned by da joos.

Or one of two options

Fed gov breaks up a monopoly

Someone makes a competitor (Google fiber, but it could be anyone who attracts investors)

It's when you have emotions before bleeding out of your wherever

>Plebbit
Explain to us why we should honestly give a shit?

Or you could just cancel your service. Why pay for something you hate?

when she is bitchy because of her period

It's the only option in some places and internet is required to get a job/hold a job/ go through school

because there is literally no other option, you either give up internet/cable or you pay comcast

>ledditards upvoting nazi flags
hilarious, what morons.

Oh, I see, you people are addicted to the internet. And apparently don't know what a library is.

Because I need an internet connection for my work.

>>>a fucking leaf

lets just work from the library haHAA

>Hey, before we hire you, what's your email address?
>Oh, I don't use the internet
>...Get out

leave it to a leaf to shitpost base statements, why isn't your country range banned again?

Government regulation is why Comcast (and other cable companies) have monopolies in some areas.

Hey, I'm not the moron who pays for things I hate. I got a super simple system; If I hate it, I don't buy it.

>Government regulation is why Comcast (and other cable companies) have monopolies in some areas.
Let me guess you think that a monopoly can only form because of the government?

When your mom tells you to get out of the basement and get a job.

Not really, but you'd have to get DSL instead. Still it's funny how bad they are with promotions - i was able to talk them into giving me 25mb at 20$ for a year

Only? No, but in this case the government is exactly why.

how did I get baited by a leaf

no shit. the gov is supposed to break them up once they get big.

Gov makes it hard to create a new business, and monopolies happen by buying out competitors or provide a superior service

Sorry man, there are 3 1000/1000 fibre options here, and the next best choice is (TWC @ 350/50)

Motherfuckers raised their prices
This is a monopoly tactic

How is it even possible to live without the internet? I would kill myself.

so you dont work?

really?

No, I work.

>no shit. the gov is supposed to break them up once they get big.

The government is the one causing the problem. Why would you want or trust them to fix a problem they are creating?

Since when did we start giving a shit about redd-
>a fucking leaf

Oh

You get bored and start reading, your attention span increases and you can hold normal eye contact and conversations again.

Pretty soon you get bored of your house and go out doors and begin to become a productive human who's life is actually improving.

Man I am online 16 hours a day. I am 34 and was a fairly early internet adopter; Got AOL back in 1994 or so.
I figure I have spent about 16 year online.

Don't know. Well, I do, but I don't care. It just seems to me that you people bring this on yourselves by purchasing things you don't like.

If I was selling automatic head banging mallets and people kept buying them, I'd never stop selling.

Honestly I don't ever care about the reasons reddit whines about. They are the only IP I have had that threatened me for torrenting, they also are a conglomerate that funds shit like MSNBC at a near loss

That sounds terrible. Thank god for the internet.

People don't hate the Internet, you fucking idiot, they dislike the people providing the service.

"Gee, I hate this restaurant, guess I won't eat food anymore."

>sees flag
>hide/ignore post
>doesn't fall for leaf bait

I'm sorry.
not for the fact that you can't live without internet, but for the fact that you're 34 and still shitposting on a mongolian fingerpainting forum

How terrible.

Good goy. Download the digital jew.

What part of "Youre here forever" didn't you get? Theres not another place like this. I was raised to NEVER give out personal info online, I have never done that so I like this place because it keeps my name offline.
No facebook, no twitter, I have never once filled out a form online with my actual info.

Troll possibly

Where I live they're the only option. You can do wireless internet but the service is spotty.

You're overlooking the not having internet at all option. No one else put the shackles on you, that's your own doing.

I can't believe those are the type of people I'm shitposting with.
lmao I'm out

Once you've been here a while all other websites lose their appeal. It's either shitpost and read here constantly or not at all.

Boy, if only there was a way not to give money to people you hate oh well guess that's impossible lmao better hope for a Robin Hood of comcast to show up and start stealing internet from the rich to give to the poor cause they are obviously tyrants.

>adding Asuka to that fake "red haired" cunt.
Ill fucking gas you nigger.

They created the system that allows monopolies to crush any competition, and then after realizing this the government gave itself the power to fix the problem they created by expanding regulatory power. Now we just need to give the government more power so they can make more regulations so they can fix monopolies. Duhh.

great to see so many swastikas on the reddit front page.

Are they finally rolling out nationwide Bandwidth caps? that shit should be against the law. I know a couple of places already have it.

>And apparently don't know what a library is.

Yeah that's where homeless people go to shit and shoot drugs.

Comcast was founded by a Russian Jew and his Child who is now head of the compnay is also a Jew. The heads of Comcast are also Jews.

It's just reddit being wacky and triggering 6 million flashbacks against those silly jews.

You Americans lead a very different lifestyle.

>burgers complaining about a monopoly
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You guys have baby shit compared the the shitshow that is Canadian internet.
>tfw only ISP in my area is 5 mbps with 69.99 for 100 gigs or 85.99 for unlimited
>tfw it was originally 48.99/unlimited

The government is keeping other companies from installing cable in my area while also taking political donations from comcast. So yes, it is largely their fault.

I am sure these companies want your data for constructive purposes.
See you tomorrow, and the day after and the day after

>he says while posting on the internet

>live in area with thriving competition
>comcast tried to pull that bullshit data cap stuff here
>called them and told them to cancel my service immediately
>after 3 hours of being put up higher and higher on the stupidity chain they cancel my account
>pick up google fiber, luckily a testing city (austin)
>still get snail mail letters from comcast every single week with "special deal" bullshit to try and get me back, even after I fucking called them AGAIN to take me off their shitty mailing lists

They're not as bad as direcTV though. When I cancelled that because fucking who needs TV when netflix+hulu exists, they STILL call me, once a week, every single week, asking what they need to do to bring me back. I tell them every week to fuck off and take me off their call lists until they lower their price to $20 a month like what I currently pay for literally any show i'm remotely interested and too lazy to get elsewhere.

Some places aren't so fortunate though. I lived in albuquerque new mexico for a while, and comcast is literally THE only option. There was centurylink for a while, but they kept shrinking and shrinking their service range. And then of course the local companies who all sublet from fucking comcast and centurylink anyway so what's the god damned point.

But yeah, google fiber is the fucking tits. A bit expensive but for the speeds it's totally worth it if you do streaming of any sort.

>here's my strawman

>wow, that strawman sure is dumb

Google fiber is dying though a lot of cities are failing the Google fiber inspections due to the current internet infrastructure is so shit because of companies like Comcast and Time Warner. It's too expensive to come in and fix it and many cities won't or can't grant the zoning laws Google needs to install a working fiber optic network.

Hey I work for Comcast, Feels good man. AMA

I'm happy with my internet service provider, whoever they are.

I literally never had any problems with Comcast. I'm paying $50 a month for 75/10. I paid $40 a month for 100/10 in my old location.

its true, libraries outside of school ones are defacto homeless shelters

That's the free market at work. Don't like paying 1000 dollars a month for three channels? You don't need to watch tv. God BLESS the free market

It is a weird behavior to just start labelling companies as genocidal maniacs because they overcharge you.

Due the uniforms actually come with the nipple flaps?

The internet has become what is essentially a utility, but is stuck in a limbo where it isn't meaning price gouging.

We need a national coast to coast New Deal style internet instillation program. 20% of Americans cant even access 10 mbs/1mbs internet

Would you like to be fucked in the ass by Videotron or Bell today kind sir ?

How is $50 a month for 75/10 price gouging? The only price gouging done is on retarded boomers who still need cable and phone.

Sadly no
So much this

we were going to get rogers but then Bell blocked it by paying off the town I live in. God bless the free market :^)

hey their efforts worked

you realize it's 2016 right

I work for Comcast. They don't fire anybody.

Check'em.

tfw comcast is the only ISP in the area
tfw google fiber is being put in the city near me but I am 5 miles outside the service radius.

looks like it's time to move.

There was some comcast fuckhead rolling around my streets for a few weeks.

I figured he was just installing NSA shit or whatever but my internet speed is fucking 5 times faster its almost first world speeds. They got their shit together at least around here.

>comparing that flat ass cunt to Asuka

You should be gassed.

That's all she has been doing the last 13 years.

>live in a city with a library called Martin Luther King
>Filled with KANGZ constantly begging for money from the college libcucks
Feels good having an e-reader.

Are you people trying to overcompensate or something now, just because reddit might be outdoing you as Nazis for once?

It's the only option is many areas, and they don't hate it quite enough to ditch the internet entirely.

comcast needs to go. they have a monopoly on both television and on internet, and theyre keeping mainstream media alive through it and abusing their monopoly to punish alternative media. we must do everything in our power to destroy comcast.

bookzz.org in case you didnt know

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't had any problems with my Comcast internet service in the 4 years I've had it.

$89 for 125/10 (140/12 actual)

Normies are discovering jews in every nook and cranny now.

Comecast is a jew fyi

Jesus, that's terrible for Comcast. Where do you live? In Maryland it's $60 for 150/12 (190/12 actual).

Prolly a Nazi sympathizer then.

So what exactly has Comcast done that are making them now bitch about it? Are they now going to do something or just bitching out loud?

They have a history of outages, slow speeds and wretched customer service.

Well, they've done this off and on every so often, but they have four swastikas on the front page right now, which might be the most swastikas ever at one time.

I live in a city that has fiber options, but unless you're in a new development that has it, you're limited to:
-Comcast
-DSL, which is usually just as bad or worse
-Wireless, which is about as expensive as comcast where I live, but at least they don't dick you around.

On the plus side Comcast is expanding their data cap from 500GB to 1TB per month.