A game

Lets play a game Sup Forums

It goes like this:
> your country just had a military coup
> you're the leader of the coup and was assigned the new presudent
> you have ultimate power and can write a new constitution

What are the steps that you'll take to fix your country or make it better?

> Inb4 europeans kick all muslims
> inb4 americans build the fucking wall

For me I'd launch an all out execution campaign against corrupt politicans and execute them in the most barbaric way possible then proceed to run the country economically and slowly isolating it from any outside conflict, my country had its fare share of wars throught history and its about time people get the chance to rebuild this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/ermaechtigungsgesetz33.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if I had ultimate power why would I need a constitution?

For the following presidents who'll rule after your death

I'd set up something along the lines of a legislative overseen by an elected group but mostly reliant on a direct democracy while I'd handpick people for the executive and judiciary.

I'm never going to die though and even if I did I don't care what happens to the country after and even if I did it would be impossible to run the kind of dictatorship I wanted without removing all other people capable of running the state without me

Key word being >>fixing

Corporations that deal in us dollars will be based in the us. 15% tax across the board. A rifle for every male 18+ and a handgun for every citizen 21+. If you buy your own prior you can own it.
The American constitution stands and is enforced.

Then whats the point? Thought Brazil had bigger problems than that honestly

>gas the kikes
>race war now
>all cucks are thrown into the wall building gulag
>all feminist cucks are hanged

WORLD PEACE NIGGERS

Biggest problem is a corrupted to hell executive power that has absolutely no fucking idea what it's doing.

Direct democracy on matters like 16 or 18 is a matter of personal taste, lol.

I gotta love how americans love and value the same constitution that their ancestors made, its kinda weird to chase after the same dream that your ancestors had hundreds of years ago and never achieve yet dream that your children will eventually be able to achieve it.

Rule Number One: No Niggers!

No exceptions.

>build better roads
>"convince" politicans to stop being corrupt
>make hobos and homeless people work
>wipe out guerrillas or made them part of the military (or both)
>make the country a good turistic location

verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/ermaechtigungsgesetz33.htm

Doesn't Brazil have a bunch of druglords that control the economy and own almost half of the country's wealth?

1- Would elicit violent response from both the black community and the left, not to mention the UN.
2- Where would you even get the money and men to genocide them/send them back to africa?
That's Mexico.

my very own recipe of how to make my country great (99.99% of my countrymen would totally disagree with it):

1) shrink government to police forces, armed forces, some sort of senate and judical systen
2) execute every official with enourmous income with shady source
3) reduce taxes
4) private electricity, private healthcare, private mining facilities
5) abolish welfare and even pensions
6) greatly reduce business regulations
7) drugs (only mdma, lsd and dude weed lmao), guns, roids for everyone above 21 y.o.
8) ban islam and moscow patriarchate
9) war on illegal drug sellers (so i could have excuse to genocide gypsies)
10) war on offshore businessmen (stop feeding Panama ffs)

rate

What if a nigger snuck in? Cus you know.. niggers can be sneaky sometimes.

Well how in the world can you just convince people to stop being corrup?

Oh sorry senpai, I've only seen Brazil in the movies and stuff.
Also Brazil is very poor, and with lots if homeless people around how are you planning to fix that? Not to mention the squalor that are absoulte garbage with lots of people living there too.

1- Bettering the education system.
2- Making sure condoms are accessible in favelas to diminish the problem that needs solving. Extra pro of whitening the country lol.

Also, when that dude said "convincing" he meant torture.

> war
> war
> ban Moscow patriarchy
> execution
> privitize everything

Oh Ukraine why are you guys so angry all the time? You'll be left ruiling nothing if you follow these plans and eventually things will switch back to how they were.

No Commies allowed

Institue a law for "political purity" in religions, outlawing religions that impose politial views on people (womens rights, what kind of government , etc) although this technicly counts as banning muslims (and jews)

Make a solid definition of "human dignity" to solidify individual freedom

Ok I won't kick all muslim, I'll genocide them, happy?

Privatize health, education and everything else except the court system, police and military. Then make plans to privatize the court system, police and military.

Nietzche would be absolutely fucking proud.

maybe torturing just one person for being corrupt in front of the other corrupt people in the most inhumane way possible can change their minds

u know lad, expect the unexpected

>> war
>> war

never changes

>> ban Moscow patriarchy

this is basically a KGB branch

>> execution

our peeps is like cattle, they only understand a language of a brute force

>> privitize everything

goverment structures is a broad blackholes for budget monies and also sources of corruption

>Oh Ukraine why are you guys so angry all the time?

you just said in OP post that you'll execute corrupt official in the most barbaric way,
and then calling me angry
i don't get it
also i'd just quickly and simply shot the frauds

Be my guest, they've betrayed their homeland to suck on your welfare so they're as good as rats anyway.
Except for some who have some value or work in well earned jobs like engineers/doctors.. etc

Well the problem with privitization is the fact that one day rich people will start controlling the market and monopolizing your entire economy unless you place down some regulations

I believe the Bill of Rights is better than the entire constitution itself as amending of amendments only leads to failure as we have dealt with prohibition, and cancer like. Why can't we just make a constitution, and stick to it? I don't blame you if you don't care much for the US but as a American citizen I truly have to care despite our past failures, and you should have pride in your people just not the people that ruin your country.

but you are US puppet, you just have to follow their orders

Basically the US constitution with a Financial Bill of Rights as well. Stuff like:

1. No foreign government or citizen may spend money influencing any branch of government. This is considered an act of aggression against the State.

2. No person or corporation may spend money influencing a government representative.

A bunch of shit like that making bribery very explicitly treason.

Then a bunch of rules regarding the Central Bank which would be nationalized.

Just make politicians stand trial and die after their terms

You shouldnt just be allowed to walk off and retire on Tax money after ruining the country and other countries.

Fucking Niggers in the whitehouse.

Build the wall

Diplomacy will be neutral with the US and Russia so if the US makes move against our interest we also move more toward Russia, I will not allow my country to be the subjugate of the US, we just want to get up and build and not watch as our lands burn while our hands are tied behind our backs