If Trump releases his tax records and it shows he paid 0 (ZERO) percent in taxes how many voters do you think he would...

If Trump releases his tax records and it shows he paid 0 (ZERO) percent in taxes how many voters do you think he would lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-u.s.-federal-income-tax-returns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0 because he said like the first month of his campaigne that he hires people so that he can pay as low of a tax rate as he can. Rich guy using the laws and loopholes to his advantage just like all the other rich people do just like the Clintons.

No one gives a shit. They want a yuge wall.

Not a fucking one. He's told us the tax codes are fucked and said, he's a businessman who uses said system to make money. It's the same Rodrigo Borgia bribed his way to the papacy while condemning you can bribe your way to the papacy. The plebs need to see it.

yeah but I bet there will be lots of people who will see that he pays 0% and then on top of that wants to lower the top marginal rates and give him an even further cut and it will rub them the wrong way imo

he will never lose votes, he can only lose if the voting machines are fucked up.

Lol he literally told us that he barely even pays taxes. He openly stated he abuses the absolute fuck out of the system and he knows how to fix it because he used these same loopholes.

Zero, his supporters don't give a shit about that kind of crap.

>Canada
ALWAYS

If it is 0 I honestly doubt many of his supporters will switch to hillary

rollin'

roll

roolll

Roll

rollim9080

Roll - o - roonie

roll

Kek knows I'm a solid 4digi

roll

I will be pissed myself, but Trump is still far better choice than Killary.

I got God Emperor Trump!

be rollin son

Trump gets a free pass from me for anything, he could shoot a Hillary supporter and I'd applaud him. She's pure fucking evil and her supporters are mindless zombies.

This. Nobody cares at all about this except for Hillary and Hillary supporters.

röll

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-u.s.-federal-income-tax-returns

He can release the years where he isn't under current audit. Problem solved.

here's a roll

rolla

Not how taxes work leaf

WALL

requesting full pic of 46

SLIDE
L
I
D
E

why the fuck not use every fucking loophole in the system. if my place switched with his I'd do exactly the same. every cent paid in taxes is a waste.

Gas the kikes, race war now

roll

I think he should release them and use that as a reason why we need an outsider to reform our corrupt government

don't hate the player, hate the game mentality

also roll

TRUMP WILL WIN

you are literally pushing a democrat shame/bullshit topic. it doesnt matter at all for the presidential election

it doesnt fucking matter about his character. all they want to do is just gain some sort of ammunition to spew bullshit. they want to attack his character, but they refuse to hold press conferences and know they've committed numerous scandals and should be enemies of the fucking state but since our president is connected to that dirty fucking cliche, he's protecting them

Roland

Yeah, I agree with what everyone else said in this thread. In the beginning, Trump has been honest - he's said "I've been using this system to make me money and screw over everyone else, and that's not right". It's like he's atoning for the fact that people like him can abuse the system. That's why, when people tell me that he's only doing this for money, I have to disagree - he'd make more money doing nothing! That's why I trust him so much - he genuinely seems to be doing this for America.

Stay outta my politics leaf, or else we'll build a north border wall and make you pay for it.

Of Teh Rlol

Emperor

maga

Rollenn

Loru

Why the hell does canuckistan care? Worry about your own slavemasters.

>post Trump's tweet about releasing his health records
>liberal friend on my list posts links to CNN and Vox talking about how questions on her health are overblown and a hoax

Man, this election is so fantastic!

the point is is that it's not wrong that he's doing it, it's wrong that he's able to do it, and he wants to change that

roll maga

Roruuuuuuuuu

What is self awareness

rolling

le epic roll xD

They literally are.

how do you explain his poll numbers going down then my black friend?

k

give me good meme

roll

prob a dumb one

>a leaf
You gotta go back.

rolling

none brah

checkin it

dafuk is 14?

rollerino

faggot

>
rol

rawling

rolleriño no spameriño

roll

WTF I hate memes now

Roll

kek wills it

no one cares about how much tax he pays, people want to see how much money he -actually- is worth. He claims a lot but there's no real numbers out there. If he's not as rich as he said, he'd lose a lot of people

nigger

TrumpRoll

Rolling

Roaring

Dookie

emperor 58

roll

If Trump releases his taxes and it shows dubs how many voters do you think he will gain?

rollo

Rolling, cant stop the Trump Train.

rolla

hey ho

TRUMP 2k16

Rollin for wizard points

I dunno, 5?

Keep them doggies rollin

ayy

I'm no meme. Kek isn't real. Singles confirm.

Trump will be deleted before the election

>people want to see how much money he -actually- is worth

Taxes won't show you that either. Most billionaires pay very little tax because most of their wealth is either in stock options or hard assets (like real estate, aka Trump's brand).

Releasing tax returns that say 0% tax paid is a trap that the liberals are trying to bait Trump into. 99% of americans will see "ZERO PERCENT??????" and throw a shit fit, without understanding the actual meaning behind it. And Hillary knows this very well.

The best meme.

Okay why not i'll roll

BUILD IT