Its been 5 months since ive stopped using the dental jew and ive never felt better...

its been 5 months since ive stopped using the dental jew and ive never felt better. apart from the smelk its bretty easy now

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>go to use toilet
>clean ass, flush like good goy
>prepare to brush teeth
>suddenly realize
>I have been merchanted by the 2-ply jew
>I now proudly brush teeth and ass with same brush

How many teeth have you lost since then?

There are special toothpastes, just so you know.

Not all of them have fluoride and all other sorts of poison.

I brush very rarely, I use floss picks all the time though, I don't really eat foods that build up plaque I guess. Rice, homemade bread, cheese, that's about all I ever eat, and meat when I can afford it and i'm not too lazy to cook.

enjoy your tooth decay, idiot

Just drink beer, the alcohol kill the germs in your mouth and in your blood.

whats this about? the fluoride in toothpaste?

enjoy your root canals

what is wrong with me?

When I was 15 I thought toothpaste was a scheme and a waist of money. After my first cavity I determined that was a lie

Just use Baby Toothpaste.

No Fluoride, Safe to Swallow, etc

You may have eliminated the tube jew but what about the tap jew? The estrogen jew?

Sugar and dip are also good they make germs in your mouth happy and they thank you and leave

Human Teeth is proof that God is a flawed creator.

He must have messed up and gave sharks the teeth that should have went to humans originally.

What about the Jew Jew

This. Biological toothpastes are not full of xenoestrogens and feel pretty good. You can check the ingredients anyway.

I used to be like you until my mouth started to turn to shit.

We both now the real reason you don't brush is because of your depressive state.

brush and work out user.

I dont talk to the filthy yidds so the jew jew is not a part of my life.

>“Fluoride seems to fit in with lead, mercury, and other poisons that cause chemical brain drain,” Grandjean says. “The effect of each toxicant may seem small, but the combined damage on a population scale can be serious, especially because the brain power of the next generation is crucial to all of us.”

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

You don't have to brush every second of every day but Jesus, have some fucking shame. You are truly a degenerate if you don't take care of your hygiene. I brush every couple days. Fluoride may not be the best thing for you but in certain doses it's not that bad but it certainly shouldn't be flooded into our water supply in the first place.

You do know that the fluoride in toothpaste is natrium fluoride, right? Which is very different from pure, elemental fluoride.

Sodium fluoride? What kind are you talking about?

Do you really need to get your wisdom teeth taken out?

>falling for the wisdom teeth Jew.

You dropped this

Nice try Europoor. Hiding under a American proxy.

>American education

Are you fucking retarded?