youtube.com/watch?v=OJXS5IbEJFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck & Suck & Fuck

Sneed makes you pay twice.
Chuck only makes you pay once.
#SayNoToSneed

Pay to get in, pay to get out.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

This one. Formerly Chuck's? Is it meant to be a joke? I don't get it.

strawpoll.me/13742530

Reminder to kill yourself.

SNEED
youtube.com/watch?v=OJXS5IbEJFM

kappa

Reminder it's not as annoying as sneedposting

It is.
Kill yourself.

It means suck and fuck you literal retard. Every Simpsons joke means suck and fuck

Sneed & Pay & Chuck

Sneed's Feed and Seed
Chuck's Fuck and Suck

What if you can't pay to get out? Do you have to live in the car park from then on?

*Moe's Car Hold

easily the most buttblasted poster in Sup Forums history

formerly Park's Gay 4 Pay

Interesting question

>this NEET takes time out of his day every day to complain about some kid posting something he doesn't like on Sup Forums

good, I wish more people would do something about the reddit mentality here

What if you can't pay your rent? Do you have to live on the street from then on?

What if you can't pay your TV license? Do you have to watch radio from then on?

I have been to a few of these and they only make you pay when you leave. You get a ticket when you go in and they charge you based on the time you are parked

Take your reddit mentality back too reddit, faggot.

Right at the end of the "Homer the Inventor" episode there's a revelation that Homer had accidentally left an Electric Hammer at Thomas Eddisons house, his descendants had found this and claimed it was an undiscovered invention of Eddisons. Earlier on Homer was showing off other inventions, which included a chair with a built in toilet. When the theft of his Electric Hammer is revealed Bart comments that Homer is taking this news well. Homer says "Let's just say I'm sitting in the right chair" through gritted teeth. The shot pans out to show he is sitting on the toilet chair.

Now, firstly look at how long it took me to explain that joke. That suggests this joke is too complex anyway. Also, what is the point of that joke? Is it implying he is so angry he needs to shit? Who has ever been so angry they needed to shit? I suppose it's not even a joke I don't understand, I think it's just a bad joke.

no

y

e

s

can someone please shoop sneed in the Porsche

no

parking lots and specifically your dads car serve as workspaces for sex trade workers
ha ha