Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-story/3d51d679-8d63-49b7-8d4e-8704fc205f03#BJyxL5i2lKb.copy
medium.com/@oscarmathewscorrea/current-mars100-finalists-refute-elmo-keep-s-mars-one-conspiracy-theory-fc303ebb4bea
businesstimes.com.sg/transport/swiss-space-keen-to-build-spaceport-in-croatia
youtube.com/watch?v=ezMnIF3Xcpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

around danes, never relax

It's "Trust a Dane, feel the pain."

The guy was retarded as fuck. He clearly got her on board and planned to rape and dump her, even though she's a journalist and people knew exactly where she would be and for how long. How autistic do you have to be to know how to build a submarine but then have all evidence point to you killing someone

Did he rape her in his one-made submarine?

>build a submarine for the sole reason of getting some involuntary pussy and then sink it
Guy's comitted I'll give him that

He clearly didn't plan to kill her in advance. He likely just fucking snapped and tried his best to cover it up (even though it was hopeless)

Thank god, she had previously been involved in burning coal. The dane took pity on her and ended her miserable life.
Thank you based dane

>cut her head and limbs off

for. what. purpose.

From the thumbnail I thought this was after/before image of a tranny.

It was a submarine, they had to fit the torpedo tube

The Danelaw never falters.

"Officers, I am telling you the death was an accident. It was purely coincidental that this woman lost her head and her limbs, and had weights attached to her when she was thrown off my submarine, which later sank, also due to a freak accident."

Hope this guy's company goes bankrupt (on top of him getting life).

Probably to reduce buoyancy. He had tied objects to the torso in attempts to make it stay down. Didn't quite work though.

Do you know anything at all about the case?

The most probable and most prevalent theory in investigating circles is that she did something to make him snap and either beat her and then strangled her or raped her and the strangled her.
People are talking about her either asking questions that made his butt hurt or her insulting him in some way to make him sperg out beyond repair.

Fucking hell...

You forgot to mention that the freak accident that caused the submarine to sink JUST SO happened to happen right as he was "found" and rescued.

>white man has to build a fucking submarine while the reporter was fucking blacks for nothing

kek

>Hope this guy's company goes bankrupt (on top of him getting life).
Why? It's fucking hilarious, let him be

Dane here.
The journalist's torso had also been pierced multiple times to reduce gas build up from bacteria, and metal bits had been attached to it.

Why didn't he drive out to beyond the shelf before dumping her body? What a dumb cunt.

danes build ucuckboats, swedes have cucksheds
and the girls who burn the coal get what is coming for them

Mads Mikkelsen

You don't fuck with mad inventors, be glad he snapped before he built his death ray on the moon

>tfw this guy was the driving force behind the Danish space programme

when the clintons tell you to do something, you fucking do it

Most murderers don't understand the reason corpses float is decomposition gasses building up in body cavities.

Here's your checklist:

> with long, broad-bladed knife, perforate trachea
> perforate each lung twice (upper and lower lobes)
> perforate stomach twice
> perforate upper intestine ten times
> perforate lower intestine ten times
> perforate femora through backs of thighs

When performing a perforation, ensure the knife passes completely through the organ and out the other side.

When done you may dump the body overboard without weights.

that's still murder, user

Calm down friend

>let him be
I think the police have decided that it's too late for that. Did he really think he could get away with this?

Danish semen is lighter than water because he did all that and she still floated.

This makes sense. She must have decided that when trapped in a submarine with him, she had him in position where he couldn't walk away from uncomfortable questions. He probably suspected she was going to do a hit peice on him and killed her over it. After killing her he probably realized he wouldn't be able to scrub the craft for forensic evidence and only thought about sinking it once she was dead.

good to know.

Like me, he probably forgot about the bladder, colon, and womb.

>Did he rape her in his one-made submarine?

Probably. Why else dismember her and scuttle the boat?

>She must have decided that when trapped in a submarine with him, she had him in position where he couldn't walk away from uncomfortable questions.

Yes, real hard-hitting questions from a fluff piece that was likely going to be "this Dane has his own sub and is building the Danish Space Program by himself."

Not to single you out, but I wonder how many people reading this topic on Sup Forums rationalize it and say it's the chick's fault she was turned into a slasher-movie victim because of this weird fuckhead?

The implication...

gonna assume this was around Denmark and that's why he didn't just cut the body up a bit and dangle it around hoping a couple sharks got interested in it

She tried to mutiny and deliver the sub to the Soviets. He had no choice.

Should have gone with that story. Too crazy to be a lie.

>When interviewed by the police, Peter Madsen insisted he had let her off on Refshaleoen Harbor...

and five other places

>And the OTHER leg

This is how I think it went:
>Rocket guy attempts to seduce Swedish journalist
>she tries to escape
>hits her head on some metal sticking out somewhere
>he rapes her, believing her to be unconscious
>after zipping his dick, he finds out she is dead
>the guy goes into panic mode, chops her up, punctures her body parts and attaches shit he has in the sub
>he then scatters the body parts all over the surrounding area, knowing that the currents are strong
>scuttles submarine upon getting "rescued"

kek

underrated post

Hahaha goddammit user

getyarn.io/yarn-story/3d51d679-8d63-49b7-8d4e-8704fc205f03#BJyxL5i2lKb.copy

supposedly it was cut in a way so that gases that build up inside the body causing it to float would instead leave the body. He obviously did a bad job of it though.

It'd be easier to stash the body in a pet holder cage and put weights in it and drop it in a deep part of the sea. These people don't think.

I don't think it was her fault, and I didn't suggest it either. I'm just saying the motive had to be a little more rational than "he flew into a rape rage". The man was a talented, middle aged engineer after all.

His shoddy story, and the sinking of the sub as an afterthought, indicates the crime wasn't premeditated. I'm trying to guess at a motive more characteristic of the suspect and explanatory of the evidence.

that wouldn't have mattered once the body starts to float. it will eventually float towards land.

I'm sure there's more to this story. Madsen's partner, Kristian von Bengston, left Copenhagen Suborbitals to join the Mars One team.

Cursory google searching reveals much controversy behind Mars One: medium.com/@oscarmathewscorrea/current-mars100-finalists-refute-elmo-keep-s-mars-one-conspiracy-theory-fc303ebb4bea

Perhaps Madsen had information on these shady space programs and killed her to protect himself, or was ordered to kill her.

>Kill her and make it obvious that you did it randomly by acting like a sperg

Makes sense, actually. Did he have a family? If not, then he was fearing for his own life, even though it is essentially over now.

The girl should obviously be played by Marisa Tomei

That's not surprising. Bogus space programs are a lucrative scams. Money for these kinds of ventures is usually in the form of a grant with no penalties for failure. Wealthy donors and government officials raised on areospace propaganda get very dreamy eyed when it comes to this stuff.

My own brother in law took hundreds of thousands from the EU to build a "spaceport" in one of the former Yugo states. He had no intention of doing anything but pocketing the grant.

if he's innocent idris elba
if he's guilty mads mikkelsen

Stupid bitch didn't get the implication

Sorry, I get a little tired/jaded at le epic edgy Sup Forums humor sometimes. That said, murder is the last thing that needs to be rational.

Is it this?
businesstimes.com.sg/transport/swiss-space-keen-to-build-spaceport-in-croatia
Are you saying that the spaceport is completely bunk and that the money he gave was kicked back to him so he didn't have to pay taxes on it or something?

Dr. Or murderer, you sound smart af

kek

>autist hits on journalist
>she rejects him
>uboat ride still going
>in autismal rage he rapes/hatefucks and kills her

thats what happened

>Woman demands money from subman, or she will write fake story claiming he raped her
>He refuses, they argue, she thinks she can assault him and he won't fight back, attacks him
>he pushes her away, she falls and hits her head in a freak accident, dying
>he panics and tries to cover it up

That's what happened. I was there.

>trusting a Dane

Innocent until proven guilty. The most likely scenario is that she died accidentally from a fall, or something he did. He realized how bad it would look and chopped her up and hoped she never be found. All of these theatrics could have been prevented if the Jewish media wouldnt call him guilty, due to being a cis white male, outright. He would have explained, truthfully, to the authorities what happened, and we'd still have an intelligent private inventor in our world to further humanity.

I still don't buy that a 44 year old celebrity technical entrepreneur took a reporter out to sea in a craft he put years of labor into, for the purpose of positive press, then impulsively assaulted her for pleasure.

Someone that violently impulsive wouldn't have the reputation he had or the accomplishments he acquired. It's the behavior of low-IQ people with mental illnesses.

Nope. A bordering country. His scheme predates this one.

Looks like the spaceport scam is getting popular.

>I still don't buy that a 44 year old celebrity technical entrepreneur took a reporter out to sea in a craft he put years of labor into, for the purpose of positive press, then impulsively assaulted her for pleasure.
it all makes sense once you consider he was a desperate white male competing with BBC

Daniel Craig

>Mutiny On Dat Booty

Damn. She looked mid 40s in that pic

I bet she insulted his uboat. if I had spent my entire life autistically putting together a shitty uboat and some broad made fun of it I'd probably snap as well
though cutting off the head is somewhat bad optics

There was a third person on the submarine.

Inventor is covering up because third person is his lover

Reporter died because the third man thought inventor was having an affair with her

Implying he didn't bring at least two diving suits on his submarine for him and the reporter in case of imergancy
Fucking IMPLYING he didn't use one and his lover used the other

Attended a forensic pathology seminar for professionals once out of curiosity. Then studied anatomy for fun. Madsen had the same idea, so it's obvious it can occur to anyone with some cursory knowledge of forensic science. But he fucked up so he probably didn't know much about anatomy. And he was also in a panic, in tight quarters. Doubtful he had a decent cutting tool either. For this kind of thing you'd want a large, sharp hunting knife.

His lover was a reptilian.

Both more plausible than the rape rage theory.

Having a submarine would be so comfy. I'd go under water in the deep blue sea just to read and smoke. I'd have purple lights in it and wear a 3 piece suit.

w-where's her head?

this this this

Old Danish secret.

More important question is who will make me those Danish butter cookies?

he ate it my man

why do you think he offed her in the first place

he straight up has all her memories now

At least you somehow managed to blame the Jews for this, user.

>guy travels alone with woman on submarine
>she turns up later with a missing head
>"innocent until proven guilty"
Seriously?

Who are you quoting? Please read through the thread again, and reply to the correct user. Thanks!

a shark ate it

Yeah I quoted the wrong guy. Still, the point remains. Its absurd to suggest this guy is anything other than 100% guilty.

You have an admirable, if not hopelessly naive optimism in our species if you think that this is too outlandish. We're only barely above monkeys at times, man. A professor in my neighborhood, with a respected career, just got caught by the police for killing a TA with his gay lover in a murder-fucking fantasy pact.

>journalist has an 'accident' on his craft
>'accident' makes her head fall off
>weighted torso is discovered washed up days later
>"but I'm innocent"

Cool story. Do you stretch and warm up, or just start jumping to conclusions immediately? Nevermind, you've already answered this before I even asked.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezMnIF3Xcpg

>A professor in my neighborhood, with a respected career, just got caught by the police for killing a TA with his gay lover in a murder-fucking fantasy pact.

Sounds juicy, any deets? What's the scoop?

>I still don't buy that a 44 year old celebrity technical entrepreneur took a reporter out to sea in a craft he put years of labor into, for the purpose of positive press, then impulsively assaulted her for pleasure.

Are you retarded? That makes perfect sense. Look at how even men like Musk get obsessed with pussy because they basically dedicate their whole life to autistically innovating while neglecting human interaction. Dude probably thought he could put the moves on her when they were at sea and she refused. The only thing left was to avoid assault/harassment charges by just killing her and trying to ditch the body.

Probably lonely as fuck with no one giving him the fame he thought he'd get and finally thinking this was his due.

I'm guessing you were the creepy one at school?

She should have known

chains where wrapped around the body

Here's a fun fact: If she sat on his dick she'd still be alive.

>did she have arms? a face?
>no?
>then it was us

Where?