Least cucked state?

Is this show an accurate representation of Texas?

Not enough spics.

Wasn't as bad at the time of the show. We needed a wall 25 fucking years ago

in the 90s yes it was, sadly all the small towns hank hill would live in have been overrun by mestizos. my favorite show ever, because its very accurate growing up in a small texas town.

Texas fag here. The show is pretty accurate.

What this guy said.

Needs more blacks and Hispanics to reflect actual racial percentages in Texas from 1990 onward.

I'd say black half the cast and make Dale a little tanner to fit the Hispanic theme the rest have.

Get on our level, Texans.

I'll tell you h'what

everyone in king of the hill was cucked to all hell, its the point of the show

>Bill is now a fat black guy who used to black all the girls but is now a fat insecure mess

I mean I would watch it

Aside from Dale, who was a cuck?

Houston here. It's a sea of shit skins. From all over the world. It's been getting crazy lately. I mean we've always been pretty vibrant but wow it's someone cranked the immigration up to eleven. There are some places, if you have the money, where you can go to be around whites but they won't last long.

Least cucked in terms of what?

West Virginia is one of the whitest states in the US that is reliably conservative.

So WV is my vote.

Notice all of bobbies school mates were spics. The show pointed out even at that time white children were the minority

>Least cucked in terms of what?
>West Virginia is one of the whitest states in the US that is reliably conservative.
>So WV is my vote.
>Environment destroyed, white people fed poison by out of state (((Capitalists))), wallowing in poverty and begging coaljews to stay.
Wew lad

People think King of The Hill was some anti conservative show, or pro liberal. Those people are wrong. Mike Judge rarely let political views be what the show is.

sounds like someone's changing your demographics to turn texas blue forever. probably pretty high up on the feds to-do list, have fun becoming the new CA or NY!

Would Hank be a Trump supporter? Or would he rather have chosen someone like Cruz or Carson? I know he wouldn't support Clinton.

Gee ya think? Houston and Dallas are both sanctuary cities too iirc. We needed that wall decades ago.

Hank didn't want to vote for George Bush sr. Over a handshake. It's hard to tell what gets him on board with a candidate

Hank probably wouldn't vote for trump.
He had a huge identity crisis when he found out he was horn in New York, couldn't imagine him liking a business man from New York.

I think Hank would have been more of a Rand guy myself. Cotton would have loves Trump, even if he was from New York.

>small towns hank hill would live in have been overrun by mestizos.

Wait, what really?

I thought the mestizos were only in the major cities?

My plan all along has been to get enough capital to flee to small town Texas and you are telling me those towns are also overrun?

FUcking depressing..

got to be midwest

Yup or should I say yada yada yada

Bill was the living epitome of the JUST haircut, after being a football legend.
Hank despite trying to do the right thing and be an old fashioned guy knows his legacy will be an effeminate racemixer.
Boomhauer being a Chad all his life results him in being a directionless loser and comically out of step with the times once he starts getting too old.
Khan is cucked by American culture in general no matter how much he makes.
John Redcorn only had cucking Dale to keep him from confronting being a suicidal trainwreck that lives in a camper.

Hank doesn't like bravado and showing off, he'd think Trump was "asinine" and would probably wait for Rand to run again.

I think bill would be for hillary

>PBR
>not Lone Star
Wanna know how I know these are some califags?

>cotton hill would vote for trump

and that's a good enough reason for me

It's not about the beer.

Arlen is based off of Garland, Texas, a suburb of Dallas with over 100k residents, of which a plurality is black and has been since around 2000.

t. guy who was born there.

The show is an accurate representation of the city, as well as suburban areas of Texas in general as they were in the 90's or even up to 2010ish in some places, but no longer