Does Sup Forums like tarantino?

does Sup Forums like tarantino?

he's a nigger obsessed cuck

is that George Lukas in the background?

FINISH THE BOOK ALREADY

he has made some movies I like

which ones?

reservoir dogs, pulp fiction and the first half of death proof come to mind first

no kill bill?

They at the local Feet Meet? Heard George is more of a braphound but maybe he dabbles.

Yeah, it's the Sneed's Feet and Meet.

shouldn't you be writing a fucking book you fucking old fat fuck

UNO FARTO @ 3:17

I miss this dead meme

The ranking of his movies are in the order they were made. Except Death Proof being at the bottom I guess

you need glasses mate

His earlier stuff was interesting but as time went on he has proven himself to be a one trick pony, watch his earlier stuff forget the rest.

Hateful Eight is better than Django Unchained and Death Proof though

What did Tarantino mean by this?

lmao this

formerly cucks

He meant his mom was a coalburning slut and that he's a tryhard cuck.

I refused to saw The Hateful Eight for a while. Mainly because I disliked Tarantinos obsession with niggers and nigger dick.

But the other day I saw it... and holy shit it is kino.

So I apologize to Tarantino. He might be a disgusting nigger dick loving cucko, but he knows how to make his films.

>mom gets BLACKED by NBA stars
>becomes film genius

Sounds about right

Two of the biggest meme hacks in one picture. I don't know if I can handle it.

no, but someone should post the Lucas in the background webm, it kills me every time

DUDE BLACK DICKS LMAO

Sup Forums pretends to hate him despite him unironically being one of the best living directors of the 21st century.

But you know, kids need to larp.

what does that have to do with anything? have you ever seen an interview with him or watched any of his movies?

What's going on here?

He looks like a foot fetishist.

*approaches camera*

>HE's NIGGER DICK LOVING OBSESSED KEK
>woah, what does Sup Forums have anything to do with that statement?
Just kill yourself, nobody is going to give you (you)s for it.

Yes, all of his movies are just filled with black cock, it's in every frame! He can't keep getting away with it. That is bad, for some reason.

He's my favorite director working today.

Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown are actually really good films, everything after that goes into meme tier. Inglourious Basterds is still good, Kill Bill is pretty good, the westerns are meh and Death Proof is shit.

Tarantino is obsessed with black cock and womens feet. This is just fact. You could probably just ask him yourself and he'd agree.

major faggot

WHUUDDDDAAAAYYAAA
MEEEAAAANNN
U DONT TIP?

I agree with the foot fetish, that's apparent. You are probably baiting or underage, but "obsessed with nigger dick" is a meme.

Lurk more you stupid faggot. Even if he was, the fact that you'd care is telling.

Is the next Tarantino movie gonna be middle ages and cowritten with Martin?
Will it be the ultimate kino?

Yeah I'm not into the westerns either. Hope he's over it.

He is basically "Reddit: the director" and since I'm older than 16: no, I don't.

don't enjoy things here user, where the fuck do you think you are? Just be an edgelord like everyone ITT

Fuck, that would actually be comfy as shit. Or if they both did a Wild Cards movie together.

Do you need to meet a quota daily to advertise for rebbit? Or are you just autistic?

Just because you loved him an embarrassing amount when you were 15 doesn't mean that you have to be the complete opposite to fit in with the cool kids now that you're 17.

What do you mean by this?

fpbp

Never watched anything of his but he seems to know lot about movies and has good taste in Asian cinema

It's a black male thing.

Yes, he's actually really intelligent and has a knack for visual composition.

looks like walter murch actually

Who's the fat guy?

But ((you're)) an hero living in moms basement right?

your childish rage only makes you easier to kill. enjoy the draft. learn korean.

>((you're)) an hero
>reddit spacing
>literally doesn't know how to properly use one of the most ancient meme's ever
You gotta go back.

wtf?

>he thinks the war against north korea will last more than 48 hours