Race and IQ

Can anyone give me hard evidence that IQ is mostly inheritable and that the IQ eventually returns to the mean of the racial group?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=genetics and cranial capacity
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000421
science.sciencemag.org/content/317/5841/1036.1
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000312
youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/haprinderm.pdf
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/full/mp201185a.html
nature.com/ng/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ng.2250.html
nature.com/ng/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ng.2237.html
sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1717.abstract
newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/international-team-uncovers-new-231989.aspx
gene.sfari.org/GeneDetail/CNTNAP2#HG
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?rs=rs10784502
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin#Evolution
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2005hereditarian-hypothesis.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2012RaceandRushton.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen-reply-to-commentaries-on-30years.pdf
gnxp.com/MT2/archives/004064.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q
arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/79698653129
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmgtfy.com/?q=genetics and cranial capacity

Not what I asked for dumb fuck.

The motivation behind the question is to find out if you take a black with an IQ of say 105 and mix them with a white with a similar IQ, will the child still likely end up in between the black and white IQ average.

Thanks for answering a question I didn't ask though. The snarky way you did it really highlights how intelligent you are.

America in a nut-shell. Whites build, blacks destroy. Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, Ferguson, Atlanta, Compton, Chicago. Wherever they are in masses, violence and poverty.

Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study

regression to the mean describes a (mathematical) phenomenon observed in all normally distributed systems. You don't need any more evidence of it than you would, say, in demonstrating regression to the mean of height.

Are black girls patrician?

It doesn't work that way, retard. There is something called "Regression toward the mean of the IQ" which means that even if a couple of niggers with ~150 IQ breed, their offspring's IQ will tend to nigger average (well below 100).

>mostly inheritable
*heritable

You could've just said "no I don't have that information"

Except we don't know to what extent genetics correlate with IQ. It's obviously very flexible based on the studies I've seen. I don't doubt genetics play a role but how much of a role do they play? I would speculate that height is effected more by genetics than IQ because economic situation/environment consistently effect IQ averages while they don't effect height.

Would you, Sup Forums?

>we don't know to what extent genetics correlate with IQ
we do

Are black girls patrician?

I love this board

>they don't effect height.

You are way too ignorant to be trying to have this debate, newfriend.

we also have an idea to what extent violence and impulsiveness correlate with race

>Returns to the mean

That seems wrong.

If you take a high I.Q. negro and mate it with a high I.Q. cracker and so on and so on, surely it's not just going to suddenly revert to a low I.Q. mulatto without there being something defective occurring?

related

If you have two whites with an I.Q. of 150, does that mean their offspring will taper down towards 100?

Black guy with 105 IQ? Where did you find one of those?

Yes

yes and no. hybrid subspecies have a tendency to revert to one of the two genomes preceding hybridization. The more you mate a mulatto with blacks, the closer to the black average successive generations will move until all admixture is lost. Is happens fairly quickly, something like within 5 generations. It takes thousands and thousands of years for a subspecies genome to stabilize, so you'd need to force mullatoes to mix in isolation for several millenia. Otherwise they just becomes blacks and whites again.

>Can someone prove this two things separately so I don't to try to prove the main argument

You'd have to prove that races have different genetics for intelligence

I would recommend the book "The Blank Slate"
We have a huge amount of data on the heritability of many human personality traits, including intelligence. The appearance that we don't is really one big "blind eye" that academics have turned on the topic. People who didn't play along were removed from academics a long time ago or shamed into retirement for even speaking about it.

Stay butthurt, you dumb brown faggot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

That's correct.

>Spain

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Nice dump with the infographs as well. All saved.

Eat shit, faggot.

What do I do if I have a friend that occasionally hangs out with a brown person?

universities

>muh environmental factors
as if that was a good influence, who seems to fall for these environmental factors more?

Suck my dick, you fascist scum.

who cares? why do you need to do anything about people hanging out?

But.. ASPM and MCHP1 were found to not have anything to do with IQ. the Mekel-Borbov et al and Deserivieres et al, even say so

None of those others have any genes linked with intelligence

Nothing wrong with fascism, son.
wrong, try again.

there was a youtube video from a show from BBC in Britain where they interviewed social workers who tried to get kids adopted. the social workers would document how the child grew as part of their job, andd they found that even if a black child was raised by a rich white family, the black child still fell behind and was retarded. this is assuming the child was adopted when they were an infant. i think.

The Ctrl-Left is here I see.

Meh, just kind of upsets me you know? I thought I had a good White community of friends thing going on and this mix-raced retard ruined it all.

Environmental factors aren't irrelevant as evidenced by the very information posted ITT.

The answer is almost always Nature and nurture. Just different balances depending on what's being discussed.

KEK

Fag alert

Right

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000421

science.sciencemag.org/content/317/5841/1036.1

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000312

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

Watch this. It's in the second part iirc.

It covers many other SJW-tier shit too. It's a documentary from Norway, made by a comedian, so it's not that boring too.

Even it's name is Hjernevask (Brainwash).

That's a cute nigger sow. Would breed.

there are a lot of really interesting things that are inheritable, for example musical tastes

this makes me hungry for fish

I'm not talking about thousands and thousands of years of evolving separately. I'm talking about an individual being raised properly or improperly in a harsh or stable environment.

An individuals IQ can clearly be very effected by environment while height isn't.(unless you locked them in the dark and fed them nothing but shit of course)

unterkek

I don't know much about this subject but I ask anyone who is more informed, if, for example, someone like me who is mestizo had above average IQ does that mean I took more towards my European genes as opposed to my injun side?

pls respond

its either 60/40 or 40/60. those are the numbers you hear most often when discussing nature vs nurture.

>if you mix two nogs with genetically high iqs you get a nog with low iq because genetics

>if you mix a nog and a white you get the average of the two because genetics

Yep, seems right.

>claims "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER LINKING X AND Y"
>cherry-picks three papers that say something far less categorical
Classic Sup Forums shitposting. If you want to have a serious discussion, you can list 3 papers that confirm a link alongside the three you claim portray "NO LINKS WHATSOEVER", which is obviously exaggeration, because no nupol fag can seem to have a discussion without disingenuous exaggerations framing the topic from start to finish. That's my price, post three for and against the point, then we'll have a serious discussion. Otherwise, go fuck yourself your dragon dildo collection you furfag degenerate.

Přemo, di spát simtě

Like I said, even the papers linked int he picture say that ASPM and MCPH1 have nothing to do with IQ

What's "classic Sup Forums" is that some idiot read those papers and thought they supporter their positions, but they have poor reading skills.

>obvious contact lenses with a black halo
why do blacks like to use filters in snapchat and in photos that make them seem to have blue or white eyes? Why is it fashionable for blacks to have aryan features?

I have a notepad pasta for this shit, since it comes up 24/7.

Why race matters?
Race matters because of differences, developed trough evolution. Cant believe in evolution and equality.

You see, Europeans had this thing called Ice Age, which shaped them vastly differently than peoples who did not have it.
Europeans (whites) had to develop better snares, shelters, better clothing, better tools, stupid or aggressive ones died out, leaving only more intelligent ones alive.

This is why all the modern science and medicine and culture is generally made by whites. This difference created in the Ice Age, is extremely important. If you have the traits of the people who survived it, it is in your great self interest to preserve them!

> You see, Europeans had this thing called Ice Age, which shaped them vastly differently than peoples who did not have it.

Meanwhile, Jews and Igbos...

You posted 3, so I'll post 30. Get fucked nigger, there are more than three papers confirming my assertion and you know it. If you can't produce them when given a fair chance, you can't argue in good faith. Here they are. Go eat a dildo faggot.

>Haplogroups as markers for genetic intelligence/cognitive ability

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/haprinderm.pdf

>Negroids of different lineage to Caucasians, haplogroups A&B

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566

>Intelligence is largely heritable

nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/full/mp201185a.html

nature.com/ng/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ng.2250.html

nature.com/ng/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ng.2237.html

sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1717.abstract

newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla/international-team-uncovers-new-231989.aspx

gene.sfari.org/GeneDetail/CNTNAP2#HG

>CNTNAP2 and MCPH1 genes.

>The rs10784502 (T allele) variant of the CNTNAP2 gene associated with increased cranial volume has a greater frequency in

>East-Asian and Indo-European populations, and less in most African populations:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?rs=rs10784502

>The Haplogroup D allele of MCPH1 gene is unique to Eurasian populations. Sub-Saharan Africans lack this allele:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin#Evolution

>The 15 point IQ difference between blacks and whites is in part due to genetics

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/pppl1.pdf

udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2005hereditarian-hypothesis.pdf

udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2012RaceandRushton.pdf

udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen-reply-to-commentaries-on-30years.pdf

gnxp.com/MT2/archives/004064.html

S-Sugoi..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

One of a myriad of studies.

Also, IIRC, gene mapping is now producing some, albeit few, genetic markers that are linked to intelligence. It will take awhile to map out the myriad of individual and gene clusters that are part of an amalgam which in tandem with environment creates varying levels of intelligence, but when it happens there will be a great shitstorm as blacks will invariably not have as many specific markers of intelligence.

>jews
All ashkenazi or european.
>eskimos
ice age never stopped over there lmao, they still live from fishing in the frozen tundras, they never had to develop Rome or Constantinople or a space race to survive

M8 you have to think in the future if everyone racemix we will have to restart our civilization AGAIN, i mean... we are going to face another non man-made climate change "soon" and a famine in 2050 (i`m not suposed to talk about this but maybe you know about it) and in 500 years the cycle will repeat come on just think

>If I post tons of random papers, that mean's I'm right

None of these say ASPM or MCHP1 have anything to do with IQ, which was the original point.

This is all non sequitur stuff.

>Autist double posts
kek

>eskimos
Please re-read my post. Igbos are not eskimos.

>All ashkenazi or european.
Which explains why the IQ gap between themselves and whites is as significant as the IQ gap between American whites and American blacks.

Do they come from the north pole?

this doesn't explain Jews and chinks who have higher IQ than whites. these theories have so many fucking holes that don't make sense it's no wonder people just scrap it. it also doesn't take into account that if you haven't been living under a rock for the last couple centuries the west is falling apart and China and Russia are going to take its place as world super powers. where the fuck does your theory fall into that? how are desert dweller swindlers more intelligent without an ice age? Eastern gooks?? fucking fuck

>if everyone racemix

That'll never happen. People who race mix are always outliers. No matter how enriched a nation is. The only way to displace a demographic is with mass migration or mass slaughter.

why is the Ashkenazi/turk theory perpetuated mostly by Jews? and how the fuck are turks European?

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

Here's a good video on it, it was from a shortlived series in Norway called Brainwash. He discusses the idea with people who are experts in the various related fields, as well as dipshit sociologist softscience retards that get BTFO.

The other episodes of the series covering other topics are on the same channel and are quite good too. Unfortunately the kikes shut it down.

>the origin of spain.jpg

the consensus of modern psychometrics suggest is that

around 60-80% of intellectual cognition is genetic, however the environment can play a big role in developing intelligence.

The studies that are often cited as lil niglets being raised by whites on average still have lower IQs than white childrem , how ever they also show that those lil niglets who were raised by white middle-high class parents do show a statistically significant difference between those raised in black families
(btw in IQ statistically significant increase is 3 or more points, since most peoples IQ don't increase taht much as they get older)>

SO to conclude, lil niglets are not as smart as whites, but through environment they can be nurtured to be smarter than niglets who are not raised in a good environment.

The evidence is in many of the studies already cited in this thread. Too lazy to link the specific ones

ashkenazi jews lived in europe for 1000 years and fucked off to israel after holohoax

>have internet
>google image 'ice age glaciations'
>see east asians are on the ice
>?????

I dont fucking know man. It's the best I got. What's your theory?

>None of these say ASPM or MCHP1 have anything to do with IQ
THey all suport that notion. None of the ones you posted said anything remotely like "ASPM and MCHP1 have nothing whatsoever to do with IQ". I guess everyone here will just have to read them for themselves and make a determination. You're clearly here to lie and bait.
just here to lie and bait. I detect a nose.
>the IQ gap between themselves and whites is as significant as the IQ gap between American whites and American blacks
that's also a myth:

>Richard Lynn in his paper "The Intelligence of American Jews" [13] has given a downgrading of the Jewish intelligence IQ score. He notes that earlier studies such as the Backman 1970 study [14] were based on small samples: the number of Jewish boys was only 65! Other studies use similar small samples and have not been drawn to be nationally representative. One further study by Backman in 1972 which Lynn considers representative had sample sizes of 1236 Jews, 1051 White Gentiles, 488 Blacks and 150 Orientals. IQs for six factors were calculated and the Jews scored: verbal comprehension factor 107-8, English language 99.5, mathematics 109.7, visual reasoning 91.3, perceptual speed and accuracy 102.2 and memory 95.1. Lynn feels that the "Differences in the IQs for the various abilities are so great as to raise doubts about the results," and he says that the verbal IQ of 107.8 is at the lower end of estimates of Jewish verbal ability - even though these other estimates are non-representative and therefore technically flawed. [15] It is worth noting that in IQ studies conducted earlier in the century Ashkenazi Jews did worse than Nordic ethnic groups such as the Scots.

Native americans (whole continent we are basically the same) with a delay of 15 to 20000 years managed to build more than 8 civilizations, egyptians who were really close to black cultures built one of the greatest empires.
Blacks, well.... they didn`t, their time is now because we keep evolving but they do nothing (Haiti, S.Africa, Brazil, etc)
Eskimo limitation: worst environment
Arabs: the religion
China: The british and the opium but at least they are recovering

they were also subjected to totally different environment than most Europeans and I meant that there's another genetic study that shows they're almost generically identical to Arabs so they're sand niggers. and all the indigenous tribes of the America had to come through Asia during the ice age you nigger. this doesn't explain shit. I don't have a theory cus I don't know. this shit doesn't make sense tho

Israel includes Arabs and ethnically mixed Sephards, which are known to have comparatively lower IQs.

Ashkenazi are around half European heritage. They've also had a unintentional eugenics program applied to them by European society at large for the past 2000 years, regardless of the genetic origins.

>3 points having any significant impact in real ability

kek

>The motivation behind the question is to find out if you take a black with an IQ of say 105 and mix them with a white with a similar IQ, will the child still likely end up in between the black and white IQ average.
you are seriously mentally retarded.

if you take two 105 iq parents you will probably get a 105 iq child regardless of their skin color.

that being said most blacks are nowhere near 105 iq so this is already unlikely to happen.

listen, this theory, while not 100% correct, has a low margin of error, explains stuff good enough, says euros are better than everyone which is true and all that matters, and that's about it

till someone publish an actual comprehensive proven theory, this is the best thing I've got
and if we did policies based on it, we'd have a higher quality of life than current multiculti welfare state

>regardless of their skin color

Hello plebbit

Sup Forums says race determines IQ until they look at Jews vs whites

No one says race determines IQ unless they're a mouth breathing retard like you that can't understand simple concepts. Genes determine IQ and race.

arkaimcity.tumblr.com/post/79698653129

And the USA has 44 million niggers and many more "hispanics" including up to 30 million illegal spics more than the entire population of jewsrael. Whats your point?

Yes but it would be higher than two people with an IQ of 110 or 125.

As long as there isn't much of a disparity between both people the offspring will generally be smarter due to the Flynn effect.

>prove blacks have different iqs based on their race you racist bigots
>what do you mean iq doesn't matter based on race >:c

SLIDE THREAD

It works the same way everything else works.
>grandmother has blue eyes
>mom has green
>dad and grandparents on dads side has green eye.
>i get blue eyes
How is it possible that a person with brown eyes and green eyes produced someone with blue eyes?

im not trying to be contrarian to be a dick, I sincerely just think it's probably establishment pseudoscience/propagada. even the way you describe it raises a million red flags saying this isn't honest science

you always post this shit wtf kek

Blue eyes are a recessive allele you dumb fuck

Just because both of your parents don't have blue eyes doesn't mean one or both of them aren't carrying the gene for blue eyes.

genes=race=IQ

I didn't call anyone "racist bigots" you moron. I was looking for information and got it and then I called out the plebbit fag for implying that race is just skin color.

>And the USA has 44 million niggers and many more "hispanics" including up to 30 million illegal spics more than the entire population of jewsrael. Whats your point?

America has 3+ times more illegals then the population of my entire country.

I cant imagine the cost of these people and the chaos they are causing across the country.

the same way just because one nigger is smart doesn't mean his child is going to be.
Or am I wrong?

You had I think a 12.5% chance of getting them.

this is true, those brown jews fuck it up for israel
then what about italy?

That's not how it works either.If both parent's genes that resulted in those high IQs were dominant and the same (or compatible if you will), the child's IQ would be similar or higher.

Yeah but he said

>Race determines IQ

Race doesn't DETERMINE IQ. Genes determeine race and IQ.