Gen Z is shit

Gen Z is shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you do know you are talking about people that haven't reached 20 yet?

>arab spring
>wikileaks
>google glass
>graphene
>nano-computing
>driverless cars

Nobody born post 1995 gives a flying fuck about any of this. All they care about is Youtube, Amazon Prime, Tinder, and daddie's credit card

So?

These years are wrong

Kys

They're not, though.

>Google glass

There are kids born in 2000-2004s having sex right now (especially last night in crazy highschool parties)

I lost mine last year wirh my hapa qt ex. I'm 18 freshman in college now. So far it's pretty wild at the dorms.

How do you older folks who are trapped on Sup Forums made it through? Any advices for us youngsters before we get stuck here

so how do you expect a generation that hasn't reached adulthood to get a stable job, and bring good things like the other generations?

They are you fucking dipshit

Use Google. They'll all tell you gen you goes thru the early 2000s

Gen y*

Are you planning to post this pic many times more?

You're a moron.

Actually, you are u nigger lover

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

they are probably are going to have less sex than us and be even more depressed

HAHAHAHA GET REKT FAG HAHAHAHAHAHA

>A 2014 report from Synchrony Financial describes Millennials as starting as early as 1976
>a 2009 report from MetLife defines the generation as being born between 1977 and 1994
>In 2009, Australian McCrindle Research Pty Ltd used 1980–1994 as Generation Y birth dates

Have you seen how many of these Gen Z fucks act?

You got rekt, fag. Admit it, you got fucking served nigger style topkek

>ignoring the better source
Topkek yeah use some offshoot website anyone can write

I can literally start my own site and do thay you ignorant fag

You guys fight over the dumbest shit. Who cares what the actual dates are? I can't tell you for certain though that I am NOT the same as the 18 to 22/23 year old now. Those kids are lazy, entitled, and pussies. I'm 28 and I've seen so many of these fuckers get shit canned at work over the last 9 years for being so lazy.

>better source
Oh, you mean Wikipedia, the source that lists like 9 different sources that put Gen Y being between early 80s to late 90s, and only one source that mentions early 2000s?

Scuse me... CAN* tell you... damn autocorrect on my phone.

That's because you're a Millennial and they're Gen Z. Yeah, you're not the same. You're in different generations.

The most defining trait of every Millennial is that they feel too super special to be a Millennial.

They should have called it the fucking Snowflake Generation

You have the parenting of millennials to blame for that

the parenting of people born in 1981 of kids born in 1995? retard.

parents born in 1980 to kids born anywhere between 1995 to now. leaf

somehow they were the only ones to experience economic downturn according to OP's pic

which is complete horseshit.

>gen z

>not entitled shits that literally dindu nuffin

daily reminder

gen Y fought the wars.

gen x and gen z are pussywipes

(You)re just making shit up now you mong. I'm 96, last year I made 50k pre tax this year gonna be closer to 60/70. The only online banking I do is transferring money to my credit card, which I use strictly to pay fixed bills. I don't know what crowd sorced is. Im also pretty sure our signature products don't even exist yet.

14 year olds don't have kids in college you stupid fuck