Are there any cities in the USA i can be an average joe, afford living, and be mostly white and safe?

are there any cities in the USA i can be an average joe, afford living, and be mostly white and safe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise,_Idaho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Montana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boise.

>cities
>can be an average joe, afford living, and be mostly white and safe?

Sounds like you're looking for cozy homogeneous town, not a city.

>Boise.
wow that city seems great.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise,_Idaho

Portland, Maine.

Cute leftist guys all over.

Portland Oregon

detroit 120 years ago

The only problem is a buncha mormons.

>this is a boy

just nuke the world senpai, can't handle this

>tfw hit on a trap for 3 straight minutes @ college before finding out it was a boy

Why is this fucking allowed? I've never felt so damned embarrassed before.

Texas

I fell for it too

Carthage Texas

whats a state/city/town that is

>cheap to live in
>laws aren't fucked
>little to no niggers/sandniggers

also
>muh gunz

college towns in white states.

norman oklahoma
ames iowa
college station, tx

its a little tougher nowadays cause rich chinks are driving up prices and are worse than niggers in most respects.

literally alaska
>aint cheap but the average wage makes up for it

Wow... It would be great to be able to call yourself a Carthaginian

alaska is full of shut-in alcoholics and creepy truckers and Canadian drug dealers, no thank you

montana is better than alaska in everyway nowadays.

Cheaper, whiter, better job prospects, etc. Missoula is a beautiful city, but very shitlib.

basically, most towns in the mid west under 100k people will fit your criteria

Dakotas are great; so is Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Nebraska...

The problem though is that cities are degenerate. Increasing population density basically guarantees leftism, which is social cancer.

Also, you don't want to live in the largest city in a given state; that will be the largest concentration of leftists in the state you're in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Montana

Nice. Based Montana

i think personally about going to teaching mathematics to the little barbarians. Live out in the middle of nowhere, ride a snowmobile into work, write my angry manifesto.....

I will second that. Also the entry level retail and service jobs will be taken by young people so the town feels fresh in a way.

I prefer Bozeman, but Montana is definitely what OP is looking for. Although I noticed a lot of Hispanics around Billings last time I was there.

The Californians know about Montana. They've infested all of the bigger / university towns.

MT is beautiful country

>i can be an average joe
I think you would probably not exceed average anywhere

>i can afford living
basically any bad place to live will have cheap living--that's how the free market works

>i can be mostly white
I think you will remain white anywhere you go except new jersey where you will acquire a tan shade

>i can be safe
Just don't buy a gun and shoot up little kids and I think you would be a safe addition to any good community.

>cities
If you want to get stabbed by blacks.

Is Colorado good?

>Colorado

No. Terrible gun laws. Lots of leftists.

someones gotta take the place of the whores who marry chads

Have fun!
8 weeks off in summer
Xmas and Easter break
Only three days a year do you leave work after the sun goes down
Kids are hilarious
Low accountability
Idiot coworkers with hilaribad ideas and huge exploitable fears-basically filled with betas just waiting for leadership.
3-5 years of service gives you vestment, tenure and more experience than 25-50% of the other teachers.

Just be careful and CYA

>Browsing the Wikipedia page
>Hyde Park
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!