WTF america, you couldn't JUST shoot blacks and chicanos but now you shoot cows too??

WTF america, you couldn't JUST shoot blacks and chicanos but now you shoot cows too??

youtube.com/watch?v=1p5LfJolE94

Attached: STOP RESISTING.png (678x306, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hVfvQ1mhTsE
youtube.com/watch?v=OviWyP2cjDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was charging the officer

Ids da brice of freedum :DDD

It was charging it so well that he shot at its side three times.

officers are trained to avoid melee attacks and knives, by the time it realized the officer wasn't in front of its razor sharp teeth and horns the policeman was already at its side and defending himself

>It was charging it
I actually meant 'him', but this feels fitting as well.

You should inform your mom it's dangerous for her to visit the US now

why would the police shoot the fucking cow
ameritards scared of a fucking cow

user, if the cow is moving in a direction sideways to the officer, it is clearly not charging him and he is under no threat. Moreover, the officer has not moved to avoid the cow, and it was never heading for him in the first place. The only way it could have reached any policemen would be by teleporting behind the car in front of it and stabbing the entering officer. But cows can't really teleport, as far as I know.

if it projectile spat at the officer he might have accidentally shot himself so he had to make sure it couldnt spit at him

Hmm, you really do make a point. And it's not like there isn't a legal precedent for this. Remember that crawling guy who could have had a Kalashnikov rammed inside his anus, waiting for a soft-hearted police officer to give him an opportunity to shoot?

you can't be too careful, the streets of america weren't quite like they were 20 years ago, always assume the worst.

Meh, fuck the farmers who let their cows get out.

city boys

It'll make a nice burger

No it wasn't, the cow had already turned away from the closest officer before he began firing.

And besides, it's a fucking cow, literally just step to one side.

If the cows were armed this wouldn't have happened

Attached: 1496918451112.gif (327x400, 361K)

any farm animal not furnishing the inside of a mcdonald's bun can be lawfully slain per us federal statute

god I wish that were me

ok uncle jimbo

was the cow a sovereign citizen?

>mulluto cow
If he wasn't partially white they would have killed him on the spot.

wtfffffffffff
4 police cars for 1 cow

Attached: 1514912357699.png (593x580, 621K)

That poor cow.
Yanks are fucking cowardly monsters.

Attached: 15p9ii.jpg (1024x689, 60K)

What a terrible misteak.

That video always makes me laugh
youtu.be/hVfvQ1mhTsE

Attached: 1518143404188.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

wtf

They should take guns away from cops, they're all power-high bloodthirsty fuckers.

fuck cows

they should take cops away from guns, the guns never did anything wrong

>not even animals are safe from the guns and blood thirst of Americans and their officers

Heavens help us. Where does it end???

Attached: 1506263127053.jpg (1200x1096, 222K)

unironically this

>American cops are this trigger happy and anxious

Kind of scary tbqh. Sneezing can land you in death around these crazies. Stay safe.

"It was reaching for a gun!"

bro its a fucking cow, how do we fix american law enforcement?

youtube.com/watch?v=OviWyP2cjDA

very dishonorable.
Where are cowboys gone in America? Are they 2D now?