>Pence on State of the Union 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4
>Conway on Fox Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Latest bants
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence with Jake Tapper 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUscv0BW30
>Conway on Fox Sunday 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrkraftzersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=utPKrI5S1SU
tunein.com/radio/WGAC-580-s28938/
strawpoll.me/11104795
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3758535/Ivanka-Trump-shares-precious-snap-teaching-children-garden-country-home.html
businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-predicts-what-the-most-successful-companies-will-look-like-in-10-years-2016-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

72 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

AWOO~

Trump should go to the hoods and ghettos and say the stuff he says in exactly the same tone he usually does. Some people will be offended, but I bet alot of blacks will respect him for coming to say that stuff directly to them where his words can't be twisted.

What do you guys think?

It's nice that you guys keep making these threads I guess. The process of grieving includes a lot of weird behaviors, denial causing the stranger ones. There are still old ladies that swear Elvis is alive somewhere.

But if you are still taking this seriously, you're not talking to people in real life. People on my local Trump committee are suddenly not returning my emails. I've noticed at least four signs missing while driving since Wednesday, and its a small town. Barkeep at the lounge says no one is watching FOX anymore, says its bad for business. I visited my sister and saw my nephews MAGA hat laying on the ground by the dumpster, I didn't have the nerve to ask about it.

You can post Kek, make your emperor jokes and so on. I get it, I really do. But if you think a candidate can reverse his core platform and abandon his most loyal supporters ten weeks before election and still win, you're in for some real bad feels in a few months.

It's over. I don't know if he is throwing this on purpose or not, but the movement was based on America First, not "We have to be humane to illegals". The movement is dead, and in twenty or so years, so is the United States. Shortly thereafter, the fate of our kids, and finally ourselves.

It's coming. Brace yourselves. I think its going to be a lot worse than even we imagined. Because the SJW will have energy like never before, and will settle for nothing short of a de facto purge any legal way they can. Schools, the media will all be on full throttle brain-wash mode and we are the enemy.

If you thought BLM was bad now...

After doing a bit more research, I've been able to refine the numbers. Based on a midpoint "Census" done in July of 2015, the population aged 18-64 is about 199922506. Going then with the current employed persons count of 151517000, we get an approximate unemployment rate of 24.21%

How to literally kill your presidential candidate: the idea

What does Trump do on Halloween? Does he sit in the lobby of Trump Tower handing candy out? What does Ivanka do?

I can't wait to vote in your stead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrkraftzersetzung

Probably a security issue

He tried this in Chicago. Didn't work.

He's already planning on it.

Don't you have to leave a disclaimer if you're shilling here? Isn't it technically illegal?

Maybe he should go to Downtown New York or something like that but the hood is a fucking terrible idea.

>been on Sup Forums since like 2007
>always loved all the whacky shit we get up to
>can't in my heart vote for Trump, no matter how funny it would be
it hurts, guys

I just want to meme with you again, but you're going somewhere I can't follow

He praises Kek.

Says who

That wasn't even the hood. That was basically the suburban area.

STFU and campaign harder for Trump then you retard.

Defeatism like this is cancer.

There'll be outreach programs. This is in the works. Not sure if Trump himself will go.

I like the idea on the surface but goddamn can you imagine how difficult the ghetto would be for Secret Service to secure?

But the crips would hate him for wearing Red

Supposedly he is going to do Chicago and Detroit with Sleepy Doctor. Heard it on TrumpGen yesterday or the day before.

Why do shills write old-fashioned long format magazine advertizing? Is it because they are paid by the word? Is it because they worship Don Draper? Is it because their ideas are dishonest and so require much more work to lay out?

Kek that picture was from some Ahmed last night baiting us hard.

Correction: he anticipated the chimp out and got to do his rally on live national TV during prime time.
>mfw the idiot commie rags in Chicago were preening about stopping Trump the next.day

He hires blimps to bomb New York with candy, killing several people in the process.
Everyone loves him for it, however.
Also watching The World At War is comfy with you guys

>last night
>he can't read times

You're fucking exposed, get over it. The evidence keeps piling up and by participating you are engaging in illegal activity.

The commie rioters also handed Trump the victory during the primaries.

Don't think that means deep in the heart of the ghetto. Prob some baptist church.

>Ivanka in a slutty halloween costume

Why do you think the commie rioters have died out?

Soros knows there's no chance they'll work to dissuade voters. He didn't realize how pissed off people are at these La Raza spics and progressive social marxist cucks.

TRUMP IS A TIME TRAVELLING SUPERHERO USING TESLA TECHNOLOGY

Everything Trump's done would have killed literally any other campaign. I think he'll be just fine after surviving the goldstar family and the fucking Pope.

No sane black person, no matter how much they hate Trump, will try to kill him or his crew. That's basically handing the Presidency over to him. BLM will pretty much be forced to shut the fuck down if anything like that happens.

Who says it didn't work, the fucking cucks sucking Hillary's dick? I'm telling, even if he's an asshole about it black people will probably respect him more if he says that shit directly to their faces. Even if he's an asshole he's still fucking right about everything he says with their communities and they can't deny it.

Why not the hoods? He's not going to be shot at or anything, black people fully understand how fucking retarded that would be. An actual race war would happen.

He needs to go himself in person and speak directly to these communities. It would 100% shut down all the cucks in MSM. Even if he's an asshole about it he still will get street cred for being brave enough to go in person and speak.

Zyklon Ben is on fire...

Good points here.

MEME
CAMPAIGN

So let's assume the overall turnout for Republicans and Democrats is +5% and -5% respectively.l compared to 2012. Is that in itself enough or will it depend more on where the turnout is rather than overall turnout in general?

Then you were never really with us at all

>that /sg/ edit

Guys, I hate to break it to you, but I'm starting to think that Trump isn't racist AT ALL.

>Trump - Helping black people for over 30 years
youtube.com/watch?v=utPKrI5S1SU

What would be better for us, her skipping or getting reamed? If she doesn't do it that brings up a lot of good arguments and talking points (health, scared, weak, ideologically weak, can't run a country on the face of adversity, etc) but if she comes, everyone gets to see her crumble under Trump

wow

I now #Shill4Hill

Shows how out of touch he is.

I am ok with blacks like Thomas Sowell.
I just hate niggers

Assume black Dem turnout is -20% because there's no nigger on the ticket.

Based blacks are good

Niggers should hang

>getting the day when it happened automatically makes me a shill
Jesus, how autistic are you

Won't happen, niggers will just keep saying "YOOO HE COMIN TO MAH HOOD IMA BUST OUT DA CHOPPA HOMIE SHIEEEET WHITE WHITE LIKE A CRACKA DO"

What happens if Shillary ditches the debates?

>I made up a story and got blown the fuck out
>"w-wow are you autistic?"

Anything else you'd like to add?

ERIC TRUMP LIVE ON THE RADIO IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES

>People trying to shitpost but post the most unoriginal of posts

Both are good, but getting people watching Trump in a debate setting is so much better. It will break the conditioning.

LARP

You severely overestimate the intelligence of some black people. There are black people dumb enough to try and kill Trump if they get half the chance just to put that shit on Worldstar.

How is he this based?

She's going to do the debates. He made it through a few already and she won't risk skipping them

Someone is going to make an assload of money off these debates. They will be the most watched event in human history

>BUTTHURT

There will be at least 5 threads of people telling Sup Forums how right we were.

Right there with your brother.

#AltIsWithHer

>telling me there are 9 ways to die that i wont believe
10/fucking10

Of course some retards will still be saying that, but Trump will be reaching way more blacks by talking directly to them in their neighborhoods than he is now. The goal is to shrink the gap as much as he can.

He can still be himself and also appeal to the black voters. Again, he's not apologizing for them or anything. He's identify the problems of their communities and offering real solutions.

You're right, but there are enough who aren't absolutely fucking retarded who''ll keep those idiots in check. Black people also respect strength, and a white man boldly coming directly to their faces and speaking his peace instead of to a bunch of other white people will earn him points.

OH BOY IM REALLY STEAMED NOW I HATE YOU

A lot of poster on this internet website be stupid idiot you know?? worst internet message board in HISTORY

>An autistic faggot claiming that an American getting the time frame wrong of when a UK user was baiting us earlier with the CTR logged in tab
I'd say way down the spectrum, but your doctor (assuming you still go to him) knows better than I do

I'm about to go get chicken nuggets and a fucking big mac, someone talk me out of it.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Yeah, but considering how bad things are going for her, will ditching the debates actually make her look worse?

Her campaign is destroyed.

Where the fuck has Ivanka been? She needs to be more involved in the campaign as a surrogate.

Wendy's is better

The media will spin it as a good thing
>HILLARY REFUSES TO GIVE A PEDESTAL FOR TRUMP'S HATE
>HILLARY STANDS UP FOR HERSELF
>TRUMP'S BULLYING THWARTED

In reality most people will see her as spineless and weak

This.

I went to a largely black high school. They used to slap eachother hard on the back of the neck and yell GIMME DAT NECK or GIVE ME MINES when someone said something dumb. We had to kick them out of classes every day because they wouldn't sit down. They are fucking retards

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED.

PRAISE HIM!

>he thinks times are based on poster location
>he thinks an American poster is on UK time

You're so CTR it hurts. Do you know where you are right now?

THERE IS NO WENDY'S HERE

ALL I HAVE IS RONALD'S CRACK SHACK

OPINION POLL FOR TRUMP VOTERS

strawpoll.me/11104795
>strawpoll.me/11104795
strawpoll.me/11104795
>strawpoll.me/11104795

ERIC TRUMP LIVE

The networks are so desperate for rating they would just have trump read the phone book. The debates are happening

(((Goldberg)))

Her getting destroyed live would be so much better. If she doesn't show up the media would just pass it off like the debate never even fucking existed and her delusional supporters would ignore it like they always do.

New Jersey

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3758535/Ivanka-Trump-shares-precious-snap-teaching-children-garden-country-home.html

She also did an interview with Business Insider.

>businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-predicts-what-the-most-successful-companies-will-look-like-in-10-years-2016-8

She has a 1 month old baby

Are you worried about caloric intake?

Just munch on tortilla chips and drink water.

>BRAVE HILLARY REFUSES TO ENGAGE WITH TRUMPS "RAPE TALK"

Seriously, I think she might back the fuck out.

She doesn't want to give opinions. Only talks about how daddy is great. She's on vacation too.

A second term for HW awwnestly.

>literally all three options are the same

I miss the McPic 2/$5
I was eating way too many quater pounders and nuggets back then
Get a bacon McDouble and a Hot 'n' Spicy McChicken instead of the big mac and nugs
Trust me

lmao

>the debates are one month away

You guys know it's hopeless, right? You will be outnumbered within your lifetimes. You already are on the national stage.

>DRUMPF PRONOUNCED THAT NAME WRONG HOW CAN WE EXPECT HIM TO RUN THE COUNTRY OMG IS THIS IT FOR THE BIG BAD BULLY???

Just get it. The REAL trump approved meal is Big Mac, med fries, and Diet Coke (preferably in 8 oz bottle)

Daily reminder that Trump (Drumpf) will lose and your tears will be delicious.

her campaign is destroyed either way. She won't be able to manage the debates. They're too long, too intense, and Trump is quicker and more energetic than she is.

Counter intuitively to most people, he has more shit on her than she has on him. She is fucking scared of the debates.

>they would just have trump read the phone book.

Yeah, and they'd call it racist.

They might endorse her refusal to debate Trump as "Brave Feminism", though.