Sam Hyde

Sam Hyde the fucking madman throwing the bantz at Buzzfeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D7cGeF_LzcQ?t=7m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=H8ULIw0Zgaw
twitter.com/night_0f_fire/status/731682404734140416
youtube.com/watch?v=dsFpUW48Tnc
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/true-story-hidden-symbolism-behind-stranger-things/
twitter.com/Bernstein?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g
youtube.com/watch?v=xk7Rt3gOZbI
youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking matisyahu bahahah

fuckin dying

>rolling through the hood, causing destruction while banging matisyahu

now this is a world I want to live in.

>matisyahu

sides orbital

>9 ways i will die that i won't believe

His punchlines are great.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

How does sam know so much pop culture

The Jon Stewart generation, it's been drilled into our heads.

I don't get the van one. What does he mean?

I just found a shocking video of Sam Hyde calling a proud woman of color the "N" word....holy shit...
youtu.be/D7cGeF_LzcQ?t=7m6s

How does this man have a TV show!?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=H8ULIw0Zgaw

he was born in it, molded by it, and he has a sister who does his research

Hes making up violent incidents to make himself look like a victim, but hes doing it for comedic purposes.

He went off on some fag buzzfeed journalist in an interview after the guy wouldnt tell him if he felt fulfilled in his job and if he felt he was doing good things.

haha holy shit

what's worse is that matisyahu got rid of the jew garb b/c he couldn't sell records to non-jew york heebs

We're in a brave new world, user.

Sam Hyde is one of the few men with the balls and mindset to forcefuck his very unfortunate face against the true mainstream and actually do honestly offensive and innovative comedy.

Okay Sammy-baby, I'm sorry for making fun of your hygiene.

You're a good egg.

>9 ways to die that i wont believe

It took me a minute but I got it. looool

dude those tweets are from his assistant

Ching does good work.

He's on of us
Prolly in this thread tbqh famalam

The Matisyahu thing is kind of funny, because he's actually a huge MDE fan. Sam talked about meeting him not too long ago

twitter.com/night_0f_fire/status/731682404734140416

Obligatory.

>matisyahu
>naming the Jew

This goy is a dead man walking.

Sam could go on a proper rampage and get away with it. Can you imagine the cops and press getting 'shooter confirmed as Sam hyde', they'd just ignore it

>listicle death threats
Sometimes this fucker really is hilarious

>i am getting phone calls from nasally asthmatic voices telling me there are 9 ways i will die that i wont believe

Matisyahu is great live

where does the whole cutting off jew fingers thing come from, saw blockheadberg crying about it.

These extra crispy faggots rule the world, and basically, you're done for kiddo.

so what was his name again?

Some user tagged him with pic related. Bernstein then started mass tweeting Adult Swim, twitter's CEO, and Time Warner trying to get Sam's show cancelled.

I'm still in awe the jews gave him a tv show

fucking kek

I thought he said that they're from his sister.

hahaha

viral Sup Forums marketing by sam hyde
PLEASE WATCH MY TV SHOW

> matisyahu

ay senpai you takin me back

saw him play an NPR venue in 2005

youtube.com/watch?v=dsFpUW48Tnc

This Matisyahu song killed.

This version ONLY. album version sucked production wise

Hes acting like a typical sjw "victim" that makes up harassment stories to gain sympathy. So in short, its satire

The entire Live At Stubbs album was a killer.

wow his banner background image is an homage to Stranger Things.. fucking excellent show with very little SJW bullshit

Loved the show aswell, also loved the synth tracks to it.

This is gold

Stranger Things is inspired by real accusations against the CIA. There's MKUltra symology throughout the show as well as the Owl of Minerva.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/true-story-hidden-symbolism-behind-stranger-things/

fucking snitchin jews

>i give niggers an f
holy fuck my sides

twitter.com/Bernstein?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

this is the Twitter of the kike,
he is crying muh anti-semmitism,
hope lots of pepes will fall upon him.

4d comedy

he got fucking destroyed lol

>jews dont control media zomg anti-semite
>ahem excuse me mister media heads, i demand you do something about this anti-semite

I just don't know how to reconcile these conflicting ideas.

I feel as though I've had constructive exchanges with Sam on Sup Forums.

one of us
one of us
one of us

I appreciate that he's so articulate
what vid is he talking about, why is he so mad?

The goose is loose!

NO WAY HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g

I haven't seen it but it's connected to Jimmy Kimmel so it's probably bad.

Agreed, I remember seeing this when I was 15. Looked into his other music and it's overproduced as hell.

Goys need to stop bullying me
I know big jews, they'll shut it down

>and she doesn't resent white people probably

what a slimey fucking kike. tries to fuck sam over in that dumbass phone interview and then gets major buttblasted when it's put on the internet for everyone to see how much of a jew he really is.

>I'm too retarded to block people or ignore the text on my screen so I'm going to go directly into the hotbed and complain about it

somewhere, people lost all common sense.

Kek, what a jew.
Instead of defending himself at all it's
>I know people, you won't get a season 2 blah blah
If this jew fag had any power to do anything, he wouldn't be posting threats on every platform like desperate..... Jew, I guess.

>Bernstein
Like fucking pottery

Look at how the Jew winces and cries out in pain when exposed.....

>matisyahu
Fuck

This is like Beavis and Butthead put together and IRL.

>i am getting phone calls from nasally asthmatic voices telling me there are 9 ways I will die that I won't believe

Holy fuck, lololol

Is his show as good as that fucking line? I'll have to actually watch it if it is

FYI the reddit post from him is a fake, that's not really him. all the twitter stuff is real though.

Currently enjoying a nice pipe filled with a pungent tobacco. Also, I love cigars.

i dont get it..

I've seen Matisyahu twice, once opening for 311 and once opening for Les Claypool (I think?). He was okay live I guess. Never had the urge to listen to his music afterward.

A lot of it is funny, but most of it is just surreal and really redpilled. It's refreshing to have media that you know is on your side for once. The show deserves our full support.

This one is really funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=xk7Rt3gOZbI

Sam if you're in here reading this, you give me hope for being a conservative in tv production.

>mentions moon man on normie cable TV

what fucking dimension am i in
this is wild

Has his channel always been anti-SJW or is he just capitalizing on the momentum he gained when he turned into a meme?

Can I have sauce on that quote?

Wasn't what precipitated this was that kikeburger shoving his elongated snout into Sam's business to write a hit-piece about him because how dare dem doity anti-semitic goyimses have a show that doesn't suck black dick and worship Islam?

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you, apparently.

It's funny if you get the jokes, which you will since you're here already. I'm more thrilled by the fact that something like this is on TV rather than the content itself. Truly, it's edgy in the actual sense of the word.

Funny thing is, I didn't even know about this show until some jew complained about it. I always thought the Sam Hyde thing was just Sup Forums scapegoating some random guy. Didn't know he was actually a comic. I wanna know how the fuck Adult Swim agreed to broadcast this.

I can't tell if his satire is satire on satire sometimes to be honest. The moonman thing and David Duke had me dying though.

watch his videos and find out faggot

Yes. It is absurdism mixed with anti-SJW/libtard humor.

That wasn't bad, I'll give an episode a try

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

Skip to 4:10

>Taking threats seriously

Jews really have no spines, or brains for that matter

Same here I thought he was a dumb fuck who got doxxed into memery

hahaha... that wouldn't be very smart, now, would it?!

>on your side

(((Sam Hyde))) and his little Brooklyn comedy troupe are not on pols side, its more Milo Yiablahblahblah, Alex Jones, Stefan Molyjew esque subversion

It's pretty funny with some nice red pilled social commentary, but you gotta remember MDE doesn't have total and complete creative control, the show still has to cater to the Adult Swim audience, it's not for everyone.

is this funny?

in reality WE ARE ALL Sam's assistants. So that means when "he" shoots up a gay night club or drives a truck into a crowd of frechies, it doesn't necessarily mean he is the gunman or the driver.

It's one of us....

Mind blown....

tell me about it, son. the week started off with hillary mentioning the fucking alt right in a speech and ends with sam mentioning moon man and david duke on his show.

i feel like maybe im in a coma and this is all a very realistic dream.