........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no

pretty cool scene desu

Ilsildur's Rings and Things

(Formely Chucks)

Why didn't Elrond just push him in?

you are now aware that the elves were just figments of men's conscience

Elves are pussies

he was a cuck

Wait then who was Gimli talking to?

his own oedipus complex

>mfw when Sam shares the load

Why's he so smuk

ISILDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Chucks Rucks and Thucks?

Isildur's face in panel 3 always cracks me up, that and:

>See if it's any good

Literally, his wife got gangbanged by Immigrant ork cock so hard while she was kidnapped, that she was no longer satisfied with elf white boy and had to leave to the undying lands

That explains why he wanted to fuck the elf milf so badly

Elves are Swedes.

There's something about Fellowship of the Ring that seems like a classic movie and it's not even that old.

for gondor, isildur?

isildur pls go

Fuck off

>only white people in it
>the movie is good
>no political agenda behind it
hmmmm i wonder why, must be a coincidence

Wrong character my dude

It's nearly 20 years old.

Honestly the whole trilogy seems so foreign to me (in a great way) every time I rewatch it, it's one of the few modern movie series to really have that feeling of being an old school epic like Lawrence of Arabia and Gone With The Wind because of the love and dedication it received.

Age doesnt make something a classic.

What's your endgame?

Two years younger than Matrix.
Some of the acting and scenes feel really classic. Mostly the first one (which I think is the best). TTT and ROTK are more action-packed.

And once I saw the Fellowship with a slightly altered framerate which made it look like a Hallmark production

epic!

This Ilsildur did nothing wrong. The elves are immortal demi gods and they expect man to toil around in their own filth dying of old age and disease

remember that most of these stupid ass reddit tier memes started on Sup Forums...

>stupid

Why cause they are older and popular?

It was the last big movie before SJW took over completely. I know that's a meme answer, but it's true. It was a story about the bonds of men overcoming insidious evil. Can you think of a single movie in the last 2 decades that has a positive vision of male bonding? Male friendship? Actual hard work and sacrifice instead of being handed magical powers? An adventure film that wasn't so afraid of trying to be serious that it needed a quip any time something happened?

>Can you think of a single movie in the last 2 decades that has a positive vision of male bonding? Male friendship? Actual hard work and sacrifice instead of being handed magical powers? An adventure film that wasn't so afraid of trying to be serious that it needed a quip any time something happened?

I can think of a few but they weren't blockbusters

Lord of the Rings is so god damn good. Aragorn is the best. Looking back idk how most of my friends loved autistic legolas.

because legolas is fucking awesome that's why

the NON TROLL reason is that if he were to come out of that Volcano alone with a massive army of Men waiting for him.. it would have been bad.

Also Isildur was actually a relative of his, and the Elves got fucked once already by Kinslaying

>*squints and the camera and shoots arrows*
Official Fellowship Power Rankings
1. Aragorn
2. Gandalf
3. Boromir
4. Gimli
5. Sam
6. Merry
7. Frodo
8. Pippin
9. Frodo's mithril shirt
----power gap----
900001. Legolas

I was just a kid. Today Boromis is the one who stands out.

I always liked gimli cause i'm fat and short

KEK