Sup Forums was worried about being flooded with normies after the "alt-right" speech

>Sup Forums was worried about being flooded with normies after the "alt-right" speech
>implying this place isn't normie central

>43k

All of you are subscribed to this meme page on kikebook.

Keep posting that redditfrog, normies. You'll sure scare away those 9gag hating CNN shills!

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/08/27/recommended-reading-8-27-16/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe that shit exists

DELETE THIS

Disgusting, who would desecrate their screen with Kikebook?

(((Kikebook))) is rigging the numbers to make it look like they have 6 gazillion users

NO FUCKING SHIT

This place has been filled with so man red diters that almost everyone goes "huh?" When you point it out.

I blame this stupid fucking frog. Everyone just follows the happy familiar trail that is Pepe right to our back fucking door.

THIS FROG HAS GOT TO GO!

>i-i-i can't believe it!!

Sure you can't. That redditfrog folder you have is just "ironic", right?

And replace it with what?

No frog folder here, you dumb nigger.

Filter the word "meme" and "memes". The place gets infinitely better and reddit-free.

Other words to filter:

>kek
>my sides

Keep going

How would I know that pepe is popular on reddit if I don't use reddit?

>I swear I'm not a redditor

You just said "pepe" which is normiespeak for "sadfrog"

I think le sir is confused as to which "sub" he is currently posting on. I think that it's obvious he is the expert on Redditt over here.

>all of you

Ha!

Everyone knows who Pepe is

HOW DARE THEY INFILTRATE OUR SECRET CLUB

Or this, stuff like this is real great

This. I bet he doesn't even have a fucking Sup Forums gold account.

And finally my all time favorite Pepe!

Jesus Christ... Is it really this bad?

its just the election giving us all this exposure
we can have our sekrit club back after november because nobody will care anymore

[You need a Sup Forums Platinum account to view this message]

>sekrit club

Spotted the redditor

why the fuck even use facebook

We'll figure something out, it's what we do

Jesus, everyone in the world knows about this place, and half the threads on this board are bait.

lurk more....

[[[You need a Sup Forums God account to view this message]]]

oh no you found me.
you lurk more faggot. this place wasn't anything before trump said something about mexicans.

Hello, reddit!

Although you make a really good point, I still don't understand why you would think that.

Why would anyone reveal their power levels like that?

I bet you call him "wojack"

So is there actually a fucking pol Facebook page or is this just a troll thread? I can't be bothered going onto Kikebook just to check right now

>Implying Sup Forums was secret before Trump ran.

Good Goy, keep your safe space safe.

His name is wojack because he's based on that polish guy who was obsessed with some british girl who posted on krautchan 7 years ago

I joined up a fake profile hoping it was nothing but ironic shitposting in an effort to piss off as many kikebookers as possible. Turns out it's a bunch of cringe.

post screenshots

Don't post shit on Facebook, it tracks the fuck out of you

engadget.com/2016/08/27/recommended-reading-8-27-16/

Nice one kid, you see that on knowyourmeme.com where they showed the reddit AMA Screencaps to that?

I don't have a faceberg account anymore, I only shitpost on twitter now.

>cringe

I bet you say "salty" too, reddit.

Actually it went Sup Forums --> Sup Forums ---> Sup Forums

It's just where the professional memes are now.

I miss the Sup Forums parliament threads, make a civilization threads, conspiracy theory threads, ebola-chan threads, chimpout livestreams etc.

>gib back my pol

Someone's jealous of my rare happy frogs

It was not this bad until the election started to get heated

There was a Sup Forums parliament thread tonight. How can you miss something that currently exists?

>43k
>out of millions of viewers

I'm actually surprised it isn't higher.

>Facebook page
>It's full of pics from r/atheism and Sup Forums cringe threads

Something is most foul about this

I agree with you there. The election is a long, drawn out happening. It won't ever go back to normal. There are too many outsiders (((investigating))) these days.

Awful lot of Trump supporters on here bitching about normies.

Do you guys think he gets elected by 12 shitposters on a Argentine White Nationalist pottery swap board?

>roleplaying threads

Losing Pepe to the normies is a small price to pay to Make America Great Again!

It was a stale meme anyways.

Hey, it's our opportunity to redpill. We can't stop it, so let's make the best of it.

fake and gay

fucking hell. everyone on that page needs to gas themselves right fucking now

I blame trump for this cancer

Blasphemy

Agreed. is this frog seriously something someone actually posted?

>

I'm not subscribed to anything.

Trump has given this board the candidate of it's dreams. Don't knock him for this. There is so much WN shit hitting the mainstream that it almost makes me want to reveal my power level.

>candidate of its dreams
Get the fuck out you redditor

Somewhere

take it, it's all yours

So you disagree with what I said? Should I have said 'our' dreams instead? Is that how you find the interloper?

I realize that not everyone here is sold on Trump, I didn't want to generalize too much. Sup Forums is a board of peace and intellectual freedom.

Go suck a refugee dick, faggot.

It's mostly in the comments, usually nothing but PRAISE KEK or some other nonsense. I once saw a dude with his actual profile arguing with some chick and his only response to her was "WOMEN ARE SUBSERVIENT AT ALL TIMES GB2KITCHEN", like jesus h. christ. I unsubbed after that.

I do sometimes actually say salty, so stay mad faggot. I'll also go further and tell you that sometimes when I look up a technical issue I'm having the first link that comes up is from Reddit and it actually helps me solve my problems. Don't choke too hard on your own dick.

I have to assume it was on black twitter. The things they post on accounts associated with their real names are beyond vulgar and horrifying.

And they appropriate and ruin everything. God almighty.

>le front facing pehpee xD

>go suck a refugee dick

I don't know why but that really made me laugh. I legitimately lol'd.

is that frog really looking straight at me?

FACEBOOK IS FOR NERDS

There was a YLYL thread earlier that had a cap of a story about French couples going to Calais to do some cuckery. That was my inspiration.

That made it even funnier.

I thought you appreciate the background of my comment!

>implying pol is the major alt right website
>implying pol even called itself alt right less more than 3 days when some shills pushed it hardcore

On the bright side, there is no such fucking thing as the alt-right. It's a Hillary wet dream.

That's the entire point you dumbfucks.

You cannot change a countries politics unless you go to the average voter and change him. Memes are the medium for that.