Why do Mexicans here hate CHI's? Do Mexicans in real life also hate us?

Why do Mexicans here hate CHI's? Do Mexicans in real life also hate us?

Attached: pin.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ58UyjqIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn’t you hate people jumped ship from your country and went to a successful country and found success themselves in said competent country?

el chicANOoOoOoO...

I wouldn't give a fuck what other people do 2bh

Well, not really, no.

>parents are not mexican
>got called a mexican in school because I spoke spanish
>CHI's accepted me and the white kids didn't talk to me
>now the same thing is happening at work
If only they would listen!

Attached: 1521126596438.jpg (500x521, 135K)

What country are you from?

>white adults aren't accepting you because you're bilingual
do you work at Sup Forums headquarters? because that would never happen irl

Uruguay

Mexicans of Sup Forums, please rate her Spanish:
youtube.com/watch?v=ONQ58UyjqIA

Do you look Hispanic? Or did people really just call you Mexican cause you spoke Spanish?

I have dark brown hair green eyes
I had a little bit of an accent when I was younger and one of my friends was mexican who didn't speak english so everyone just assumed I was a light skinned chi

>If only they would listen!
whites don't care, if you speak spanish you're just another spic to them

>that flag
>caring what Mexicans think of you

Lol they're foreigners, who gives a fuck

>her stories
WTF I hate Americans even more now
>rate her Spanish
She has American accent, but it's not as noticeable as others. It's pretty good though.

10/10
I'm actually surprised at how good her vocabulary is.

Also, WTH at that story of going back to Mexico.

bump

the same reasons real africans hate african-americans, real asians hate asian-americans, and real europeans hate americans

No, I actually wouldn't

>Parents are not Mexican
El lechero at work

All of the Mexican posters here are middle to upper class. Most CHIs are the children of poor immigrants. The average Mexican, who doesn't live a life as comfortable as the Mexiposters here do, doesn't hate Mexican-Americans because they probably have relatives living here.

Chicanos are easy to caricature because most Mexicans see them as fake Mexicans that don't adhere to their headcanon of what a true Mexican is.

But that is changing as Mexicans themselves rid themselves of the naco stereotypes and become more educated.

What is a CHI?
Chicanos?

CHI

CHI

MAMI DAME CHICHI

Attached: 1521213037419.png (778x512, 45K)

My ancestors never crossed the border, the border crossed us. How is that our fault? My ancestors have lived in texas for 100's of years. Also, most of the mexicans that post on this board are little white mamas boy fresas from the north, never worked a day in their life, never were told no etc.

That's a good way to put it

Who is the poorfag who has to work then?

Spoiler: If your family has been here for 100s of years, then you're American, not Mexican

Or all their neighbors are their relatives and can't even think about other country or even city because they have to deal with their daily shit.

why chi want to be mexicans?

what?

So wait.. you mean to tell me Mexicans are jealous? Wtf..

I met two families like that back when I used to live in Mexico State, they didn't even know Chapultepec or Zocalo.

There really is people like that.

embrace it my latino brother

dumb chi

this

kys

kiss

this. i feel like most mexican posters here are also white and hate chi's cause we're mostly brown.

why would you care?

bad chi

lol

*immigrates to Michigan and Ohio*

you deserve it indio salvaje, maybe in the next life you escape your caste

cringe

Youre saying hes wrong

Nigga México has over 50 per cent internet penetration, is it the richest half? Yeah sure but its still the upper half of a poor ass country , so no the whole thing of mexicans on Sup Forums being rich wh*te folk is a myth, most are your average brown mexispic, dont know where that whole rumor got started

Well.. 50% of Mexico sure as hell can't speak/write English, even if they do have an internet connection

Shut the fuck up wh*Toid before I kick your criollo ass

You guys hate mexicans, right? Imagine someone being as petty, arrogant and stupid as an american, but withouth stopping being mexican

You know your thread is shit when you have to fight with yourself pretending to be someone else to prevent your thread from dying multiple times

Attached: 096.jpg (310x310, 68K)

you can't be both of them

everybody hates diaspora, that is just human nature
have you noticed how much shit Americans get here for claiming their are German, Irish or whatever?

>their are

Attached: Johnny Public.jpg (2100x1146, 1.99M)

thank you for correcting my mistake, friend. I hope my English will improve

kys

cringe