Why does the alt-right want to destroy America's status as a Superpower rather than share that power equally with...

Why does the alt-right want to destroy America's status as a Superpower rather than share that power equally with blacks and women?

Isn't this deeply unpatriotic?

You would rather burn the constitution rather than have black or brown hands hold it.

That's really sad that you are so cavalier in destroying what your ancestors built by centuries of hard work.

Who is this seamen demon?

>I'll take false dichotomy for $200, Alex

Blacks are destroying the same constitution that freed them, fuck off shill

Because blacks and browns have shown, time and time again, that they don't want to be part of a civilized society. They want to turn everything into trash.

The alright don't care about no nigger or womyn opnion to be honest.

Who is this titillating teenager?

wow that girl is really pretty

what? I thought we were a board of peace.

This is the most nonsensical and argument lacking post I've ever seen on Sup Forums nice job op. Kys.

Who is this vagina monologue?

But wait OP, I thought lefties were anti-Imperialist?

Basically, I think that racial unity and gender unity is essential for America to have a great future. We cannot defeat the Chinese or the Russians or the EU or India if we are divided up by races and genders.

Previous republicans tried to unify but I feel that Trump is playing white identity politics that divides the nation. Basically Trump is the white Al Sharpton. People who think exclusively about their own race are un-patriotic. Both Sharpton and Trump are un-patriotic and are weakening this great country.

Blacks and women are too stupid, impulsive and lazy to contribute in a meaningful way to society. Anything we gave them they would just fuck up and end up setting us back anyway.

Would Germany + South Africa be a place you'd want to live?

>It's really sad that niggers and other mud races are so cavalier in destroying what your ancestors built by centuries of hard work.
ftfy

identify this balls berzerker

you cant share power, idiot

Fuck usa

>your entire post

bitch, what part of "MAGA" did you not understand?

I'd gladly put this girl in a position of power over my dick.

>Why does the alt-right want to destroy America's status as a Superpower rather than share that power equally with blacks and women?
>Begging the question
Try again

>the alt right wants---
You know that the alt right is a vague generalization of many sub-groups that have very conflicting ideals, including both libertarians and actual Nazis? Are you retarded?

>feminism makes men retreat
>females dress like whores for attention
>niggers rape females
>whites bred out of existence
it was da j00s

Do any of you have an answer to this point? I'm genuinely curious about your thoughts

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

>Basically, I think that racial unity and gender unity is essential for America to have a great future. We cannot defeat the Chinese or the Russians or the EU or India if we are divided up by races and genders.

These two are entirely conflicting ideals.

You can't be multiculti and against globalism, too many conflicts of ideals.

Kek

Ghetto Founding Father (on the left) Grabbing Crotch

Dogs Playing Poker painting had more class

Kunte Kinte would roll over in his grave

> Implying America's status as a super power will ring true if the demographics of the country continue to decline
Yeah I'm sure Jamal and Pedro will be real good at maintaining civilization. Look how well they've done in South America and Africa!

>share that power equally
They already have more power than me. We're the minority trying to make things right in the world.