RED MA

This is happening this year. What will be the reaction?
What are you gonna do when Massachusets stuns us all and Makes America Great Again?

Is MA even blue outside of Boston?

This delusion. Must be your first election.

>GOP making new states Red

lel. You'll be lucky if Texas and North Carolina keep going Red in 4 years.

lolno, Boston is an Africa-tier ghetto that ensures it will be a blue state for centuries to come, like IL, PA and MI.

>Taxachusetts
>red

KEEEK XD

Boston isnt even that black you faggot

It will be overshadowed by Trump winning the other 49 states.

Unfortunately

>Western MA even bluer than the rest of the state

What a shithole

We are without a doubt one of if not the bluest states in the country.

I should add that the last time MA had red counties was 1988, where it had 3 out of 14 counties, despite GHWB winning the election by 8% if the total popular vote.

>Boston in 1950: 97% white
>Boston in 2015: 49% white and declining

That IS the definition of peak negro.

Its the hispanics

>Australian
>understanding what states are blue and red
wew lad

>Boston is 27% niggers

That is still Africa-tier.

I live in western Ma and I don't think it will go red because of all the fucking dirtbags in springfield and Holyoke all on welfare voting.

The whole coast is blue as can be. Western MA less so, but there's like 23 people there

Have you ever been to westernmass? all the "big" cities are libshitholes. Fuck, we have northampton which is literally top gay. Then you've got east hampton which is similar. People up north are a weird mix of Old school new englanders and lost vermonters. South is hispanic as fuck. Its all fucked up. I will say the boonies are nice and still keeping up the New english AESTHETIC.

Exactly. A state where you can get 50K a year in welfare benefits with this many hispanics will never be red

not gonna happen

any hope of ma going red was gone by the time obama came in

him and bush jr shipped in thousands pf boatloads of immigrants that the local governments make sure to get to have them register as democrats

t. malden resident

>Massa-Jew-setts

>Red

I'll be very fucking surprised.

*of

Get rid of lesbians maybe it will happen.

TFW we could evict rachel maddow

The epicenter of cucked white liberalism. Sure.

>state that elected this going red

Good one user!

The state itself is shaped like a handgun
Based

>t. malden resident
Are there really synths in your metro station?

>Texas
>Massachusetts

Uh. Those aren't the same states.

Connecticut and Maine will. Mass is too blue because it is an uneducated state, and most vote blue for welfare.

Farmin's as honest as honest work gets

Dan Malloy already rigged it for Hillary over Bernie

MA will never be red. Our own governor is a "Republican" in name only. He agrees with the Democrats on almost everything. It's not a fun place to live.

there are very small pockets of conservatives in ma

no one speaks of it because of backlash from co-workers/family members/friends

only college kids, commuters, and the homeless

Just like Minnesota electing Franken, they're too cucked to go Red.

The only state more cucked than Mass is RI.

I live in Cambridge
I hate it here

So dust off your musket and tricorner hat and kill the spics.

luckily I live in the hilltowns out west where everyone is republican. plus the area is beautiful fuck the cesspool cities full of welfare trash.

The People's Republic of Cambridge is unbearable. I only like going there sometimes to people watch. They banned bags and now you have to pay extra if you want one.

>MA going red
Oh, user. No.
>boston 49% white
Where do you get this? Definitely not the latest census information.

forgot picture

Yeah thats definitely it, user. Its those damn hispanics on welfare.
Its definitely not the fact that its one of the most historically liberal and highly educated states in the country.

>MA going red
Fucking NY or CA will go red before MA.

As much as i would love my state to be red, it won't, i live in central mass, there's shit tons of trump supporters, but with all the spics voting full force they won't mean anything.

Massachusetts isn't going Red. Depending on Trump's Debate performance and any developments with Crooked Hillary however, I see Pennsylvania, Oregon, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado and New Mexico possibly going red.

PA-Good chance at going red
Michigan-Good Chance
Colorado-OK chance
Wisconsin-Slim chance
Oregon-No chance
NM-No chance

aw butthurt lefty cannot comprehend that there is more ignorant leeching spics than there is "highly educated" people.

CT red. nope. MA uneducated, Nope. 0-2. ME you never know.

even White males in Mass. vote blue

How many retired state employees? That's all you need to know about Massachusetts and why it stays blue

>rigged.
You mean against the guy who became a D months before running for the head of the party, but had 0 organization in place? Not hard to beat.

Rumor is that Malloy wants a DC position soon though.

Nice! Which college do you attend?

Clinton is only up +14 in Massachusetts at the moment.

We have a harder fight here in Maryland. She's up +23, but it's a big chance from the +35 a couple months ago.

MA elected Scott Brown simply because Coakley was cancer and no one wanted Ted to pick a senator from the grave. Then they saw how great again that was and elected Warren. MA has elected R's for governor many times, etc. I'd give MA a lot more credit than Sup Forums is probably capable of.

They all move to FL as soon as possible. That ain't it.

Only the Boston/Cambridge area. Central MA there are plenty of conservatives. Worcester's filled with niggers though. Western MA is conservative but stay away from Amherst.

Trump would win MA before California.

>impyling education is the reason MA is blue

It's because Kennedy you dindu

who /concord/ here?

Shoutout to my homies in Carlisle

MA still pays pension desu Sen Pai senpai tbqh