twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to watch this chinese kino, but I don't know where I can, feels bad man

Jiang hu kingdoms in google, you're welcome you fucking invalid

youtube.com/watch?v=TqF8mNNelFM

All the episodes are in youtube, torrents are dead so don't bother

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHnX4xsplo

youtube

Thanks anons, much appreciated

>tfw at episode 35 and don't want to watch any further because you know your bro Cao Cao loses
What episode should I skip to?

"Among men, Lu Bu. Among horses, Red Hare"

>2:30 long intro

Damn

Is this the series where they drop a baby? I have seen some memes back at /vg/ but can't recall if it's from Three Kingdoms or what.

>mfw Kessen 2 was my favourite PS2 game

youtube.com/watch?v=rhdqnsiDSa8

better quality

youtube.com/watch?v=GcZ2zq82ebA&list=PLQgby8Rb0ImEP4108x04Feg2dBvuDADJG

Yeah, Zhao Yun risks his life to save Liu Beis infant son, when he brings it back to to him Liu Bei drops it on the ground and tells his he's more important to him (due to his bravery and skill in battle or whatever). Never seen the show but read the book.

Also funnily enough said baby grows up to be an incompetent spastic which may or may not be related to him being thrown on the ground.

Does anybody on Sup Forums actually root for Liu Bei? I know he's supposed to be seen as a really cool person in China, but the show portrays him like a retard who makes weird decisions all the time.

oh shit thanks my man

The other 3 brothers are the only reason i can even stand Liu Bei desu

>not being team liu bei

Yes, and the baby ended up getting brain damage who fucked up all of Liu Bei's work when he became the next leader.

History strongly suggests that Liu Bei's son was far from retarded, since he reigned for over four decades (three of them without Zhuge Liang for guidance) when other Chinese rulers could barely keep their throne for a fourth of that time. Don't know why the book makes him a retard though.

>he's a shufag

Were you on /eagg/?

Oh in the book he's a genuine retard, don't know much about the real history.

Guan Yu is cool, Zhang Fei is kind of annoying.

I forgot Zhang's name for a few episodes, so I just referred to him as Chinese Gimli for a while.

What's your favorite faction?

Book is the same. Dunno, historical Chinese thing. Everyone thinks he's like the greatest shit ever.

I am a Wufag.

The production values behind this show are retarded. Like, how was it possible? 90 something 1 hour long episodes, produced in that span of time? How many people died in the production to make that possible?

Cao Cao is based though. Gets a lot less interesting after his time mostly because his antics were so great.

WEI STATE BEST STATE

Reminder.

The same way that the film Waterloo was made? By using huge amounts of soldiers from the military and offering them bonuses (or just outright forcing them to do it). Waterloo literally had the USSR military destroy a hill and rebuild one somewhere else. Trained them to fight historically and so on. Fucking insane and it didn't even make it's production budget.

The only film I can think of that was more effort than Waterloo was Hook (1991).

Chinese soap operas sound like the hardest shit to produce.

On /fgog/ actually. We have some posters from there tho so sometimes they bring some interesting topics.

I wish kingdom posting became a thing

first off

chinese labor is cheap, hiring extras isn't like here in america

second, the sets and costumes are all probably been used before

historical dramas are popular in china so they probably reuse the same sets and costumes over and over

Shu = Pleb
Wei = Predictable
Wu = Patrician

This is correct.

The Wu are literal whos

Wu are the contrarian choice. Shu is the popular choice. Wei is the correct choice. Wu is the third option for hipsters.

Literally the descendants of Sun Tsu

Zhongda > Kongming

Shu = Plebeian
Wei = Patrician
Wu = Contrarian

Wu has mostly adopted the if you don't fuck with us, we don't fuck with you strategy. But if anybody tries to fuck with them it'll go badly for the attackers.

With the exception of , where Wu tried to go on the attack side and got BTFO hard.

daily reminder that Zhugeliang tried to invade Wei 6 times using the exact same route and tactics

and failed 6 times

THIS is correct.

Does he have autism?

Me

Reminder that Guan Yu is literally a god

>literal God gets btfo by sick dadudu Lu Meng

Why can't the modern Chinese even compare to the men of their past?

Smog.

So are they ever going to have a war movie set in this time period that isn't full anime *teleports behind you* shit?

they are based on quasi fantasy hero shit anyways, only some of it is historical

Yeah. That's ancient values for you. He also expresses thanks to a a farmer who has just feed him his wife in the book.

SHALL WE DANCE?

It's ancient values. He can always produce another son, but general like him cannot be replaced. Need to remind you that people had to have 6 babies so 3 would reach adulthood.

>a farmer who has just feed him his wife

Why isn't cannibalism a taboo in China?

Because women are not human.

Liu Bei, on the run and starving, is given some meat by a local peasant. The source? The peasant's wife. Liu Bei is ignorant at the time, but grateful when he finds out... not to mention the fact that when he tells Cao Cao about it, Cao Cao rewards the peasant with a hundred ounces of silver.

Kek

Check out Red Cliff I & II.

the-archlich.tumblr.com/post/97228936927

>Cao Cao will never be defeated in battle
>Chibi literally happens 8 years later

Liu Bei was a piece of shit hypocrite

You can also watch Kings War if you have Netflix. Same director I believe with a lot of the same actors but based on events after the death of the first Qin Emperor.

Listening to the romance of the three kingdoms podcast. It really portrays Liu bei negatively and I can't tell if that's speaker bias or the actual novel. But Liu Bei is like the worst but only cause he's self righteous. He always talks about virtue but he dicks over like everyone. He fucking squats on Sun quans land and is a total dick. At least tsao tsao is upfront about the kind of man he is from the very beginning. That being said shu had some of the best officers. Guan yu Zhao yun, ma chao, Huang zhong

Motherfucker mao was literally tsao tsao and Liu Bei combined....with some Zhang Jiao too

>The only film I can think of that was more effort than Waterloo was Hook (1991).

What the fuck? Why Hook?

>murders a whole village because they thought they would be killed instead of a pig
So this is a comedy riight?

No, but Zhuge Liang is riddled with it.

I'd say Popeye. They literally built an entire functioning village for it in Malta. Parts of it are still standing to this day.

avistaz.to/ has torrents for all kinds of asian kino. It's private, but I believe it opens up for free signups once a month.

>tfw no warring kingdoms.
>the time of multi-millions deaths from wars and famine might be over.

china is boring now

Is there any other chink tv series worth a watch? I love wuxia movies and kung fu flicks, but most of their shows look awful, full of cheap CG and starring teen starlets and models.

It's one of those "We gotta make Cao Cao comically evil to make Liu Bei look better" moments.

I'd like to know too. I tried another wuxia show called Nirvana in Fire, but it was fucking boring. Like the main character has this teenage butler with OP superhuman abilities, so you expect him to get some cool fight scenes, but he spends the entire show being an annoying shit who does nothing interesting.

not a chink tv series but read Kingdom the manga

HOO JIU SHU CHAAAANG BAH JAHHHHH

the anime fight scenes with Liu Bei's annoying officers are the worst thing in this series

>it's a someone mention a random chinese name that isn't caocao, liu bei and lu bu episode and I have to google it to know who the fuck they are talking about episode

its hard enough to tell these niggers apart

Is Wu the chad kingdom?

It's worse because several minor characters are played by the same guy.

Thanks user but I'm already caught up. Good stuff.

I would try a Water Margin adaptation, but Im not sure there is a good one around.

Nirvana in Fire?

Did you say Water Margin adaptation?

Wu is the literal who kingdom.

>Cow Cow

Liu Bei is useless

Why is Lu Bu so obsessed with Diaochan

It's one of the four greats of Chinese literature. This one is 100% Wuxia.

>its a same unfunny meme every other day episode

>show constantly reminds the viewer who is who
So are chinks aware that they all look the fucking same? Were they going for a western audience as well?

I remember watching this maybe 5 years ago and I am shocked at how different the show is from what i remember it to be, just looking at the clips it insanely cheesey but I remember thinking the guy who played cao caso was world class.

also there are some pretty brutal scenes where they trip up horses im sure hundreds probably died.

I used to play that with my college roommate all the time. Haven't seen it in over a decade. It has not aged well.

all their shows are like this. theyre made for braindead peasants.