I want to watch a redpilled movie. Any recommendations?

I want to watch a redpilled movie. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=peQE0WEYgVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

american X you cuck

matrix

already watched these

Legend of Galactic Heroes

downloading
Thanks m8

Sausage Party

Schindlers list so you can see the horrors those nazis commited and also that not every german was a homocidal maniac.

no.

anything guy ritchie

eyes wide shut

Great movie, 10/10

NO APOLOGIES, NO REGRETS, NO DOUBTS, NO COMPROMISE, WE'RE NOT SORRY!

American X, oh you mean the movie that makes perfect sense until the white man becomes a race trading nigger lover half way through the movie? Who's cucking who?

Boondock Saints

gayniggers from outer space

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

THIS IS REQUIRED Sup Forums VIEWING

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

THIS IS REQUIRED Sup Forums VIEWING

Prepare Uranus. LoGH will teach you about politics, military strategy, leadership, pragmatism, realpolitik. Anything remotely resembling SJW thinking would get you killed in the LoGH world

africa addio

DREDD

Taxi Driver

You mean Addio Zio Tom? (Adios Tio Tom in Spanish)

Elite Squad
Fight Club

Good video to redpill your friends with.

Classic, at this point.

Thanks m8

EOD was absolutely based

The classic is the only acceptable one

Fantastic

saved. thanks bro

>Legend of Galactic Heroes
thanks for this recommendation dude

I really need to watch this again. I saw it once when it first came out, but I was just a stupid teenager and wasn't really paying attention. Didn't Kubrick die after this film out?

The Intouchables - a heart-warming story about handicapped white male, who can't even wipe his own ass. In a spark of touching compassion he hires a black Algerian immigrant to be his caretaker. The immigrant proceeds to show the white man what life really is all about, while simultaneously trying to fuck his white assistant every 5 minutes.

"Absolutely beautiful" - New York Times

falling down
Charlie Willisson war
wag the dog
equilibrium
Das Boot

I loved Dredd. If you don't mind watching foreign films with subtitles check out "The Raid: Redemption". It follows a similar premise and is done quite well.

The newer Dredd was really good in my opinion, the stallone one was more nostalgic than good

Nah dude.
>"I let go of my past black power are a OK"
> Petty nog shoots his brother.
It's more purple pilled.

I think he died before it came out.

Angry Birds. No joke. It's basically an anti-immigration movie with popular characters.

Pi. It's about the jews trying to control math.

I don't know why people shit on Falling Down whenever it's posted here... I enjoyed it

yes he did.

Meant for

I'm glad I got to enjoy that movie before I got redpilled and can't enjoy anything anymore. It truly is one of the best movies ever made

They Live

awful movie, complete waste of time

That makes it even more suspicious

>Watched Schindlers List pre-Sup Forums
>Cried when he said he could've saved more
>Cried even more when the Jews visited his grave

>Can't even watch it anymore after exposure to Sup Forums

THIS

Just researched it, Kubrick died in March and the movie was released in July of 1999

The most redpilled movie you'll ever see is Acadia Of My Youth, the old Captain Harlock animated movie.

There are flashbacks to when Harlocks ancestor flew a BF-109 for the Germans.

The end moral of the story is that Harlock was stupid for trying to fight for Earth because Earth is full of turncoat collaborators who don't even want to be free, and they can squabble on the burnt out remains of earth while Harlock sets sail to command all of space.

It's basically the coolest fucking movie ever.

Even has a scene here a group of soldiers realize they're the last of their kind, and their are no females of their species left, so they kill themselves to help save the rest of the crew.

It's bad ass.

Its much subtler than it appears in the first viewing. Once you know more about D-fence you understand why he does what he does and know about the end of the cold war was at the same time the film was made will always make you question who really won.

The Dark Knight Returns part 1 and 2

its a DC animated set that is nearly a panel for panel remake of Frank Millers DKR. Very redpilled other than one comment about guns from Batman. Anything from Frank Miller is good.

300 is also necessary and from a Frank Miller comic about the real battle of Thermopylae, but obviously very exaggerated. Still... very good lines and a genuine love of western civ runs through that film. At the time it was groundbreaking.

My first redpilled movie. Watched it because some horror punk band called "They Live" on tour sold me their Demo in a mall in tampa 8 years ago.

does anyone have the list of pol approved vidya might get arma 3 what would u guys recommend

Valhalla Rising.

Re-watched it for the 3rd time recently, almost ready to rewatch again.

> watched schindlers list before I watched david irving and I researched the holocaust for myself
> watch it again
> all I feel is rage as they transform it into one big swan song about the poor jews who dindu nuffin

fucking Spielberg

The only red pilled part was the constant quarrel between Palestine and Israel. Everything else was just boring. Full of overused repetitive sex jokes everyone made back in third grade.

empire of dust.
will give you an indea of what the hell is worng with africa.
The people there are lazy fucks with no ambition or vision. All they want are a pair of sunglasses and some fancy ass shoes so they can go around being the "big man boss" in their community. Africans are actually happy living in the stone age

Lord of War
Taxi Driver

What did you think of Sin City?

The saddest part is that I mean it literally.

turkey with the good recommendations, I really enjoyed lord of war

There will be blood.

You're not gonna find anything "redpilled" from hollywood, quite the opposite.

Those birds were really lucky that Freedom Eagle saved them after they let the pigs steal all their children.

Oldie but a goodie:

youtube.com/watch?v=peQE0WEYgVo

>go to see suicide squad today with gf
>harley a shit
>nigshot a shit
>sword girl no lines
>crocodile meme lines
>joker was worst joker
>fire guy was ok
>captain boomerang best character

That and they jam packed the movie with meme "hit movie" songs like fortunate son, paranoid, some eminem shit. The whole time my gf was exclaiming to herself in awe and all I could think was "this is it, this is the future of normies."

It made me want to rewatch guardians of the galaxy

Dr. Strangelove

Red Dawn (1984 version, not the remake).

Saving jews is a losing game. Even if you save thousands of them, they'll still murder you later as thanks for it.

Kikes need to be eradicated, removed from the face of the earth. We now have the means to genetically test for jews, and that's what we should do - eliminate anyone with 51% or more heritage. Mischlingen are acceptable as long as they behave.

I bought Arma3 recently and was fairly disappointed. If you don't buy all the DLC you're going to be nagged about it constantly in game.

As an Australian I'm limited to AU/NZ servers so this might not apply to you, but basically every single active server was using the "Life" mod which is some stupid RP thing.

So unless you've got some friends to play with or you're in a clan I wouldn't recommend it.

Eyes Wide Shut. Probably the best movie ever made.

If you can stand subtitles or speak french, you will see the influence this film had on tons of great stuff.

Kubrick was redpilled.

Except freedom eagle didn't save them because he was old, fat and useless. Freedom eagle just swooped in after the rest of the birds had done all of the work, and claimed credit for it.

The movie goes pretty deep with its analogies, it seems.

+1

Thrive.

It's on youtube.

Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, it will change your pro-Hitler, anti-semetic view. I cried at the end, the Nazi were disgusting evil sickos.

What are everyone's thoughts about The Mist?

The Road

EWS is, in my opinion, the ultimate cinematic redpill. Kubrick died to tell us this story, and he tells it beautifully.

Green Inferno and Knock Knock

Angry Birds

Death Wish 1-3
Rolling Thunder
The Wild Bunch

>this thread
You all need to go back to r/movies. I will let you come back when you've seen Feuillade, Diegues, Boetticher, Guney, Leacock, Solana, Mankiewicz, Fosse, Bragaglia, Bene, Jouvet, Ioseliana, Boorman, Szabo, Skolimowski, Brakkhage, Maysies, Hamer, Borowczyc, Mikhalkov, etc., etc.

its neat i liked it

Yeah, watch the movie and there are watch the non-tinfoil hat explaining it. Everyone misses parts of that movie.

Falling Down is Death Wish remade by liberal Jews. It is designed to bluepill angry white male fans of Death Wish.

That beginning "Life of a bullet" segment was fucking great. Best part of the whole movie. Really made me think.

I liked it a lot, but I am a huge Lovecraft fan.

I liked Full Metal Jacket too.

>taking movies seriously
Really nigger

Very good film. not so sure it falls in the redpill category though.

Was this a good movie? I saw the ending on tv and I always wondered if it was good

Harry Brown or Death wish are pretty Sup Forums.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Like I said, Europe fucked up, America saved them and got a statue.

I got the jist.