it's trash

>watch kimi no na wa
it's trash

>watch girl's last tour
it's trash

>watch made in abyss
it's absolute garbage

>watch konosuba
it's the better of the bunch because it doesnt take itself seriously but still trash

then...

>watch neon genesis evangelion
love it

>watch end of evangelion
already my favorite movie of all time

Is NGE really the only good japanese animation? Should I waste my time with anything else?

Attached: 34c8cd34a5d59e4de3d2a7a44ad662ff.gif (400x300, 443K)

I haven't watched any of those. I love Black Lagoon, and Big O.

Watch mosnter

Attached: 1513323599589.gif (500x484, 1020K)

>watch perfect blue
>it's trash
No, you're trash.

What a shitty taste

>watch made in abyss
it's absolute garbage

You're in the wrong here bro

NGE is fucking shit, both the TV and movie endings ruined them with their nonsensical bullshit. And don't start with that
>lmao 2deep4u
If the ending requires you to read an analysis of it from its wiki page or elsewhere in order to make sense, it is not a good ending

>watch perfect blue
>it's trash

>watch made in abyss
>it's absolute garbage

Do Brazilians have shit taste?

Attached: 1510812775752.jpg (267x267, 23K)

oh yeah also you have terrible taste faggot

You are just a normalfag with shit taste

Watch Hikaru No Go for a good sports anime.

Attached: Divine Move.jpg (261x400, 19K)

you managed to be dumber than even the op.

Nge was great, nothing comes close

Strange, I made the same thread on Sup Forums and people told me I have good taste

I saw this earlier, you still have shit taste.

No surprise considering you're from South America.

Why? Because I don't enjoy trash like you?

Sup Forums has constant Jojo and SnK generals, their opinion matters as the dead skin under my ballsack

Attached: 1450642072170.jpg (717x585, 121K)

They're a bunch of contrarian hipsters don't go there for advice

Your opinion is equally irrelevant to me tho, I was ust stating something that happened

op. go to myanimelist.net. that's how i select things to watch. forums are full of over 9000 times folded irony so as a normie try to avoid those for recommendations unless you want to fall for spend time on memewatching umaru in attempts to figure out the 'deep philosophical meaning you're really too retarded to 'get''

Watch bebop and katanagatari

Because you have shit taste, isn't it obvious?

I don't know you're specific reasons, and I don't necessarily like everything you post, but expecting every show you watch to be like EVA and hating it just because it's not like it is beyond stupid.

Though, if you really want something good watch Shinsekai Yori. If you hate that you're beyond help. Also, don't post on Sup Forums again.

What's wrong with made in abyss?

it's visually a very pleasant anime to watch, but c'mon it's clearly retarded

>enjoys trash anime with awful plots that only those with double digit IQ can endure
>still insists I'm the one with shit taste

You are the most dense brainlet here I've ever met

>I don't know you're specific reasons, and I don't necessarily like everything you post, but expecting every show you watch to be like EVA and hating it just because it's not like it is beyond stupid.

Are you dumb? Also, EVA has plenty of flaws, even though I like it.

animelist is the rym of anime

Fuck off luigi Jojo is 5/5

EVA is not by any way flawless, but if you honestly cant see how awful Perfect Blue and Made In Abyss plot is you are a straight up a low IQ pleb

I liked Made in Abyss because of the world-building, atmosphere and soundtrack. Different stroke for different folks, but from what I'm gathering then you're expecting every show to be like EVA, and hate a show just because it's not. I might be wrong, but that's the impression that I'm getting.

Kimi No Nawa is an enjoyable cute romance with some flaws, but still nonetheless enjoyable.

Attached: 1507749809890.png (389x244, 104K)

You should watch aho girl, 2017 AOTY

Attached: 1521235755385.jpg (770x514, 60K)

NGE is trash too, there's where you're wrong

lmao you're just shitting on them

Sup Forums likes moeshit I would not take their advice on what's good anime seriously

Did you try Dragon Ball Z? It's the only anime i've ever watched and only one i ever will.

best
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars
second
The Garden of Sinners
third
code geass

Soundtrack is mediocre, world building is good but everything that happens feels extremely forced just for the shock factor or cheap pandering, Maruruk is the perfect example of a bad character being a consequence of a immature writer forcing him fetishes and trying to pander to the worst anime audience possible
Kimi No Na Wa has the stupidest romace I've ever witnessed, the whole time difference makes no sense and is just there for plot convenience. Animation is great but character design is bland so do their personalities

And yes you are wrong

A only likes dragonball z super these days. Sup Forums is dead and the board should be removed.

>Sup Forums is dead and the board should be removed.
m-m-m-muh anime weebshite

How about Cowboy Bebop?

Seriously, get your shit together, I've updated the link twice now.

>Soundtrack is mediocre
I disagree.

>Maruruk is the perfect example of bad character being a consequence of a immature bad writer forcing him fetishes and of trying to pander to the worst anime audience possible
He appears in a couple of episodes and has no real relevance for the plot, it's a silly complaint to have in the first place unless you have some ideological reason to do so, in which case you should rethink why you have these biases in the first place.
>Kimi No Na Wa
As I've said earlier it has plenty of flaws and isn't great for me, even though it did thug some of my heartstrings near the end.

>code geass
That shit is the reason those fucking bitches will never finish x/1999 FFS
fuck it

But code geass is fucking dumb, though.

I'm phoneposting while stuck in the traffic, sorry
>He appears in a couple of episodes and has no real relevance for the plot
That's why it's pandering, at that point I stopped taking Made In Abyss seriously

About Perfect Blue, It has the same problems of Kimi No Na Wa. Dumb plot and characters hidden by good direction

make sure you watch the miyazaki films

spirited away
nausicaa
mononoke hime
howl's
etc.

I know, phoneposting is shit.

>That's why it's pandering, at that point I stopped taking Made In Abyss seriously
It's still a silly complaint, and calling the rest of the show shit just because of it is just as silly.

>nausicaä
>mononoke hime

Those two are the best

>It's still a silly complaint, and calling the rest of the show shit just because of it is just as sill
Except there is still Nanachi, a furbait shallow character with a beyond retarded backstory

How is it retarded?

If you can't see by yourself this discussion is pointless

I can't though, is it because of edgyness or some other shitty excuse?

You're not wrong user. Eva will always be the best anime that people will always talk about.

>hurr everyone is evil but the japanese guy

lads, you may be new to Sup Forums, if you're gonna harp on about nip shit you might as well have the decency to talk about cocks and being gay a bit

>you might as well have the decency to talk about cocks and being gay a bit
but no one likes to talk about british posters

fair play desu

Attached: GiZjsC3.png (572x564, 343K)

>actually watching anime
>not just saving the pics

Attached: 1492084091867.gif (430x360, 1.37M)

>A country that has a big fat statue of Jesus likes the movie with the obnoxious christian symbolism

wOw

Attached: 1359767559923.png (119x146, 2K)

Attached: ....jpg (560x296, 120K)

MALE GENITALIA...

>NGE faggot calling anything else shit
I even hate shounenshit less. Grow a taste faggert. NGE is Yuri on Ice with mechas.

Not retard recs for spoonfeeding:
Gunsmith Cats
Berserk (manga only)
Lodoss OVA (not TV)
Space Dandy
LotGH
Slayers
Gungrave
SE Lain
Gunbusters (superior in all aspects to NGE)
Not even necessarily my favorites, just all around good shit bro. NGE is entry level garbage for edgy teenagers.
I'm literally an Sup Forums poster.
>Sup Forums is one person

Don't get so upset. He's an idiot who posts once and then leaves. I hope you have an good excuse to be shitposting on Sup Forums.

enjoy desu

Attached: 1521165584801.gif (474x354, 384K)

Oh, so those annoying evafags on Sup Forums are a bunch of third worlders? Good to know.

se mata

You're just a hipster, m80. You just like NGE because it's the cool thing to do.

I'm sorry to say this, but you have shit taste.

Why?

Actually come up with an argument instead of ignoring my question. I'll admit it if you actually make a valid point.

I have a friend who has sub-90IQ, who gobbles up seasonal trash like it's candy, and even he can recognize and appreciate why shows like girl's last tour and made in abyss are great and special compared to the usual shit.
How many episodes did you even watch?
Evangelion is good too, but goddamn son.

notice how they ignore

No one mentioned BERSERK
what a shame
also CLAYMORE
and DEATH NOTE
that's my top along with Evangelion

Girl's Last Tour manga is decent, anime is terrible
I can´t watch it fully because its unfinished

just watch lain, op

>being insecure enough to get butthurt at something as irrelevant as that
Absolutely pathetic

Haven't read the manga, just saw the anime. I don't think it's terrible, but then again you gave me nothing to argue against so I won't waste my time with that.
Instead I'll actually respond to this:
>Soundtrack is mediocre
You're wrong, in fact it's excellent in some cases. Works very well for the shows purpose.
>everything that happens feels extremely forced just for the shock factor or cheap pandering
Again, I think you're wrong. I think that things that happen in the story have a solid explanation based around the world building, the story and the themes of the show. I really can't put my head around why you feel it was forced.
>Maruruk is the perfect example of a bad character being a consequence of a immature writer forcing him fetishes
I'm not going to defend Maruruk, but I thought he was decent. He definitely doesn't ruin the show or represent a wider trend of the author inserting in his fetishes.

Tl;dr, you have shit taste.

You seen Akira? Ghost in the Shell (1995)?

>haven't read the manga
>you're wrong
>i think you're wrong
>tl;dr
>y-you have shit taste not me

didnt expect less of a fingolian

currently watching those

Well argued friend.

Attached: 1500413394577.png (1380x876, 83K)

You haven't come up with any counter-arguments yourself, Instead you just spout your shitty opinion and the second someone disagrees you just dismiss it as nothing.

I sincerely hope you kill yourself and goodnight.

Attached: 1400818546053.jpg (291x302, 28K)

Friendly reminder that Evangelion's fanbase is as cancerous as Rick and Morty's

Attached: 979819683785979778.png (1200x2353, 1.81M)

Sweet, they're the basic stuff but I think they're worth a watch at least.

People like you and lack self awareness, I could do a 500 words essay on why those animes are shit and appeal to the lowest common denominator but you would still do your mental gymnastics and tell I'm the one shit taste
The reality is harsh and unfavorable to your case, the best thing you can do right now is leave this thread

Seriously,you don't like perfect blue?it dosen't even have typical anime cringe,great realistic art,cutscenes are godlike,the struggle is something we all go through when we make an avatar that reflects something we're not online or in our day to day lives.but you just like EVA.your taste is as shit as your countrys economy,god damn fuckface

So instead of making any argument you instead say that you could make an 500 word essay that would debunk every argument we made? Please write your 500 essay that debunks every argument me and that Finn has made so far.

By the way I've written 270 words during this exchange alone with minimal effort, 500 words essay is nothing if you've done any writing outside of high school.

>I swear I could totally prove you wrong if I tried to!

There is no way that landwhale could look like Mima or trick anyone that she is Mima. See pic related? It cheaply tricks the viewer

Attached: v1[1].jpg (206x305, 17K)

scroll up

Scroll up to what? I've been arguing with you the whole time, yet you've only made shitty points so far and every time we've brought anything up you've just dismissed everything so far and just said that you could've made a "500 word essay" if you tried as if that was something to be impressed by. Every High-schooler can make some shitty 500 word essay in an hour if they tried.

>lack self awareness
Nigger please. You are literally one of those no-fun, own fart huffing clowns who thinks they have an attention span they don't and who think they are smarter than they really are.
You put on a frown, nitpick every last little detail about things you watch or read, and if you come across something that is not to your tastes you list it as garbage. Just like everyone else, you like what you like based on your emotions, but unlike everyone else you then defend your likes as objective truths.
Like the type of a person who thinks his poor success in social life is because he's too smart for other people, or who thinks listening to a Jordan Peterson lecture makes him well educated.
You couldn't write a 500 word essay on this, because you don't have to, so you don't even try. You just think that you can do it, but of course actually doing so would be below you.

NOBODY mentioned Bakemonogatari? Fuck you guys. SHIT taste! SHIT!

Depends on which berserk.