Nazi leaders had genius IQs, but still failed to win

Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success? I thought IQ was the primary predictor of outcomes. Explain yourself Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Nazi leaders had genius IQs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There were outnumbered by more people with high IQs

Stop with this idiotic shilling. Fifth time in the last two days that this thread was made.You've got to find a better way to make money dude.

>Fifth time in the last two days that this thread was made
Thanks for Correcting the Record.

>HI IM BILL SHIRER
>THIS IS ON OBJECTIVE HISTORY BOOK
>ALL THE NAZIS ARE FUCKING STUPID
>GOERRING IS FAT AND I MAKE FAT JOKES THROUGH OUT THE NARRATIVE
>THE ONLY SMART GUYS ARE THE TRAITORS
>GOERRING IS A FUCKING MORON
>|ROSENBERG IS A FUCKING MORON
>PAPEN IS A MORON
>FRITSCHE IS A MORON
>RIBBENTROP IS A FUCKING MORON AND STUPID AS SHIT
>KEITEL IS A MORON AND BOOTLICKER SUCK UP
>JODL IS A FUCKING DUMBASS BOOTLICKER

etc etc

This is the book that informs american history of the war. Its biased and lies at almost every turn.

>go against bankers
>all nations enslaved to bankers pile on you
hmm really makes your brain functions go

>THE ONLY SMART GUYS ARE THE TRAITORS
I laughed, loudly.

for the leaders of the ubermensch i was expecting them to be higher desu.

This is a very poor argument.

Strong coping method OP.

America got "involved" and that shit was just unfair. Eurocucks cheated

b-b-buh muh failed ideology goyim!
>what's master and slave morality, I have no idea what master-race refers to
We can tell

I'm part way through this. Stopped to read mein kampf instead lol

the leaders are never as smart as the scientists and engineers, but they have the social skills to rise above all others. iq doesn't test social/emotional intelligence and certainly doesn't account for opportunity or enemies.

IQ tests just measure spacial reasoning and pattern recognition. It isn't an indicator of how smart you are overall.

Also military strategy is useless when you ignore your generals.

>the leaders are never as smart as the scientists and engineers
that's a myth, the most dynamic geniuses are often the philosophy majors

He's right though faggot. You're being obnoxious

>I thought IQ was the primary predictor of outcomes.

Spoken like a low IQ dipshit.

Stop thinking, just kys

>ultimate /lit/ shitpost

Show me the 4 other times in the last week this thread was made. I'll wait. Should be easy using google.

not an argument

/k/ scores pretty high in this.

IQ is a decent predictor of outcomes in situations in which merit is assigned through the passing of tests.

That's all IQ means, it means that you're good at taking an IQ test. It is not a measure of intelligence, modern neurosciences has not even quantified human intelligence.

EQ is actually a higher and more accurate predictor for success, because passing tests and earning a piece of paper saying that you passed some tests is helpful, but being able to network and communicate effectively can often open many more doors in the real world.

And no, nobody is ever guaranteed success. Statistical probabilities are only as good as the amount of factors that can be both recognized and applied, and a situation such as a war is virtually impossible to quantify.

>not an argument

I'm just advocating the moral case, user. Pretty sure it counts as UPB

sage this retard

They almost took over all of Europe, I'd say that's pretty impressive regardless of their success.

>Pretty sure it counts as UPB
I liked you more when I thought you were shitposting

There were also people on the inside sabotaging them, and they fought what was almost the entirety of the developed world. Germany fought the commonwealth, much of Europe and Russia, and the US still had to get involved

>Racism and Low IQ go hand-in-hand
That explains why Black people are so racist, makes sense t b h

>That's all IQ means, it means that you're good at taking an IQ test. It is not a measure of intelligence
false

>I'm not stupid I'm just not a good test taker

>Hjalmar Schacht
CAREFUL YOU'LL INVOKE THE BEAST

He literally only will only use the word intelligent with traitors. its pretty amazing how shit he is as a historian.

I read Mein Kampf first. I enjoyed the read.

Shirers book is trash. Just American propaganda from a guy who didn't understand or bother to understand the subject he was writing about.

That really activated my almonds.

Nazi were smart, Jews were smarter

I remember reading the foreword, where he mentions how "historians should wait 50 years before trying to decode history"

>when I thought

I keep telling you this is a mistake.

You have very little chance of ever reaching any valid conclusions.

You're better off chopping firewood, or throwing yourself into a ravine.

Schacht's conspiracy group seems more like smart people covering their ass in case the war was lost than an actual conspiracy group.

He happily worked in the government for 4 years into the war.

People with high IQs often over estimate their abilities and under estimate others.

Not really...the Allies just had greater numbers and more disposable resources.

Hitler should have held off the Battle of Britain. I still say it would have bought him the time he needed to allow the world to digest the changes made geographically and given other civilizations a chance to engage them peacefully.

The irony of the forward is he says he will 'try to be as objective as possible' and pages later starts calling everyone thugs, cronies, henchmen, pseudo-intellectual, low intelligent, frog faced, fat, etc.

He also makes amazing assumptions about Hitler's motivations and even blames the Reichstag fire on the Nazis despite there being no evidence and not presenting any other than the communist who was caught being 'stupid'.

Its more or less a comic book bad guy narrative based around history than an actual historical account. He makes no effort to let the facts speak for themselves.

still a test of skills that we think are necessary to succeed in a western created society.

tasks like vocabulary, picture recognition, calculation, math problems and memory for words all require an implied understanding of extremely abstract concepts. Math, language and all those other things are abstract creations to understand the material world around us. But they're only one way to understand the world around us. That's why Abos don't do well on IQ tests.

IQ isn't a test of intelligence. It's a test of social appropriateness. It gauges how well adapted you are to the current social construction of the physical world.

That does not prove that IQ tests measure intelligence, at all. Nor is it meant to.

Try actually reading the study.

Powerful people tend to have high IQs regardless of ideology.

If the allies' cabinets were tested, the scores would probably be just as high.

ALFRED
(((((ROSENBERG)))))

Germany was outnumbered by the allies more than 5 to 1.

Here you go you fucking kike monger.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Nazi leaders had genius IQs/

>It gauges how well adapted you are to the current social construction of the physical world
How else would you describe intelligence?

>skills that we think are necessary to succeed in a western created society
concept formation, processing speed, short and long term memory are only applicable in the arbitrary value system of western social constructions, goy.

>How else would you describe intelligence?

Dick size, army size, number of tanks/planes/nukes.
Bank account
number of toes.

All kinds of ways, user. There are different kinds of intelligence you bigot. Don't act so special because you can think better.

i count 1, where are the other 4?

because stormfags don't realize that any organization will have people with high IQ at the top. The guy who tested the nuremberg iqs said that

>The guy who tested the nuremberg iqs said that
source required

His own book, nuremberg diaries. Where he details conversations he had with each inmate

Yeah this thread is posted a lot. But Op's pic I havn't seen before. Its mocking the lefties.

Hard to predict the actions of complete idiots

>no slander on goebbels or speer
>everyone else gets shit on for being a bandwagoning bureaucrat who happened to hate jews
sounds about right desu sempai

Why do you ask this every day? The US, UK, USSR all had high IQ men, and had more men to take the field of battle.

Why do you keep asking this?

tell us the page, or greentext it
>this thread is posted a lot
oh, so it WASN'T posted 5 times this last week?? goalpost shifting here...

>RIBBENTROP
A moron.

Keitel had no command function, he merely transmitted hitlers orders, a suck up.

For goering, all the other inmates kept making fat jokes about him

>Why do you ask this every day?
shut up faggot, we already covered that here

Africa will end up raping the world, not because they're geniuses but because there are too many of the fuckers

So we could expect Arab leadership to have high IQs? Nonsense. Germans had an excellent intellectual and academic foundation for generations; all public school systems come from German efforts in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Also Nazis were obsessed with IQ testing as a validation of theur theories and would heavily select for IQ in making appointments. What you argue is true of long-standing organizations that permit meritocracy. The Nazis had one generation and picked their staff carefully using IQ as a major qualification, so you're still left with the original implications.

page 31
>the iq's show that the nazi leaders were above intelligence, merely confirming the fact that the most succsesful people in any sphere of human activity are apt to be above average intelligence

there you go, why didn't you do that to begin with?

See

The nazi leaders did not get their IQ tested prior to joining and IQ had nothing to do with how hitler picked them

You filthy faggot, the US alone probably had more genius IQ men involved in the War than Germany so whats your fucking point?

Genius IQ vs Genius IQ. Yeah the geniuses with more men won the war. So I ask again you god damn faggot fuck, why do you make this thread every day?

If nazis were so smart why did they go to war?

That is all

>the US alone probably had more genius IQ men involved in the War than Germany so whats your fucking point?
well, if that's true, then obviously, the point was that iqs still predicted outcomes. obviously. duh. retard.

Being this stupid

>why did they go to war?
they had war declared on them

>cant into greentext
not an argument

Britian says it will go to war if germany attacks poland.
germany attacks, britian going to war

he makes fun of goebbel's love life.

Keitel and others worked out the plans.

Keitel did not work out any plans

so? britain still declared war.
>germany attacks
false. poland attacked germany after conducting secret anti-german treaties with chruchill and halifax while pretending to negotiate an anti-comintern pact with germany in good faith

Keitels function, as he testifies, was to transmit hitlers orders, in fact, when other generals complained about hitlers plan in russia, keitel told them to shut up about it

Poland did not attack germany, nothing in your test proves that and ive seen tons of them all it gives was anti german suspicion, which all nations had after ww1

>Poland did not attack germany
Gleiwitz Incident.