Why do normalfags let high school drama control their lives?

Why do normalfags let high school drama control their lives?

Because we're not autistic like you.

projecting much?

I'd fuck her corpse

cuz its the biggest of their worries at that time. People look for acceptance from their peers and unfortunatly, some don't, some get beaten, some get raped.

LMAO, YOU GOT HIM GOOD! LETS WATCH SOME MORE GAME OF THRONES LMAO BRO

That show was beyond exaggerated
Heathers did a better job

no luck there homie, too good for you

>"high school drama"
>was literally raped by the chad of the school
>her friend was also raped by the same chad
>everyone hated her

If Hannah just started playing video games and watching anime, she would have been fine. Better a hiki than a failed normie.

she is literally everyone on Sup Forums because she constantly blames her problems on everyone else.

Where were you when you realized my nigga Big Zee did nothing wrong.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER, Sup Forums sucks.

Nice false flag, redet

Once again, not autistic like you, so I'm watching it later tonight. And I already know what's happening so don't even bother spoiling it, autist.

I don't really remember highschool and never talked to any of the popular kids. Are Chads actually like this in real life?

Chads are usually really friendly, but they're still Chads.

Sounds like normie problems to me

bryce is /ourchad/

In my school the most popular kids play CS:GO and DOTA.

Depends on the Chad

That's because you're South Korean

you go to a magnet school or what??

So fiction?

Good show. But it made me think if I missed out on the fun parts of high school.

Get the fuck out of here underage fag

Does anyone else here get the impression that a lot of these shows directed at these groups designed to engineer pavlovian responses to certain genders, subcultures, skin colors, etc.?

Distrust, despair, and betrayal are in everything now, especially Netflix/HBO/Amazon shows.

I don't see how normie drama could be fun. Better to just stay under the radar without painting a target on yourself, and find a group of likeminded individuals. Parties fucking suck.

Hair color, skin color, pitch of voice, eye color, height, weight, religion, nationality, tattoos, piercings, clothing... The works.

The media has evolved into a parasite that tells you what to think in exchange for entertainment. Control the media, control humanity.

Only betas get bothered by drama.

I live in Canada

Those games came out years ago faggot

Is that real years or jewish years?