One of these threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
youtube.com/watch?v=a2krXq8fw90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

i try my hand at these sometimes

Oh okay

this shit doesn't work on my family. they are liberals and openly racist so when I say go to Mexico they say no, it's a beaner shit hole.

fucking frustrating as hell

these are supposed to be funny

Any more meta memes? I like the bases and the meta ones.

hey wered u get that pic of me

The irony in this is that the person who took the time to make this one is admitting he himself is just as bad, so it works.

>someones mad.

That's like saying a rusty spoon is still useful before it once was.

>Implying any of those are true

fucking pajeets

I want to see an an-cap explain that.

My sides are incepted.

The eternal original and best of them all

youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og

youtube.com/watch?v=a2krXq8fw90

Reminder Facebook had to fire their entire trending news team just a few days ago over these allegations because they were threatened with legal action.

>Fired
They were rehired elsewhere or transferred. Don't think FB ended it with just this. Thanks for correcting the record though

>we owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to poo without a loo
-Albert Einstein

>India is the cradle of the human race. The birthplace of poo, the defender against loos, and the designated street for shitting
- mark Twain

>if there is one place on the face of the earth where all poos of living men have found a home outside of a loo, it is India
-Romain lettuce

They did. I'm not correcting the record I'm celebrating, Facebook got BTFO for once.

Are we posting comics ITT?

fuck off

My favorite.

Gonna add it to the Trump defeat macro.

Middle row far right Chanterelle. Edible and delicious. Top row third from right Porcini also edible and delicious

Some fresh OC just for you.

Its kinda sad seeing leftists try so hard. They will never understand how to make memes.

Tl;dr

literally a strawmang

All these straw men

>taxation is theft
So far so good

>...even though I knowingly agree to it every time I purchase a product
You have to pay it because if you don't the government will fuck you up. That doesn't mean you agree with it. Taxation is coercion.

>Black people obviously control the government
Opinion discarded

>Give more money to the rich
Not even close to what Trump supporters believe. At the very least a misrepresentation of sensible economics

>While they suppress wages
Yea a higher minimum wage won't lead to any inflation or higher unemployment

>There is nothing wrong with income inequality
There really isn't. It doesn't matter as long as the impoverished have the basic living standards. Equal opportunities, not equal outcomes.

>Third world infrastructure
In places that are run by Democrats

ISIS isn't a true representation of islam because it's literally a fucking CIA false flag operation. This isn't even ambiguous and you're either a kike or a retard if you think otherwise.

Also, being asshurt isn't a refutation. Everything in those images is 100% true. Conservacunts simply can't deal with objective reality. It's why you retreat into your jewish fantasyland.

C U C K
>he doesn't honor warriors.

FUCKING LEAFS BTFO

Don't even bother arguing. We all know its shit. Only retarded leftypol would see that as logical.

Its not theft, you chose to give your wallet to the guy with a gun in your face.

More of these straw men?

>What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?
So far so good

>Separation of church and state is not constitutional
It is constitutional and NRA members like myself don't support otherwise. Nice try

>Christian theocracy
Nice misrepresentation

>Constitution explicitly against this ["theocracy"]
The First Amendment's basis is religious freedom.

Thanks for trying to correct the record

So edgy

some oc

I didnt know the NRA was a Christian organization

>Mexican is a race
What race is an American then?

>racism is bad hurr

this.

>Its not theft, you chose to give your wallet to the guy with a gun in your face.
Yea true. Also checked

Give India a break man.

t. totally not indian on proxy.

>Romain Lettuce
Kek! But you are correct with everything else.

Isn't it amazing how rightwing views are so simplistic there is already an image macro to rebut every single one of them? You guys really need to stop using the term "strawman" since you obviously don't know what it means.

>So far so good
>Fantasy

>You have to pay it because if you don't the government will fuck you up.
Oh, so I can go into Wal*Mart and just take things then with no consequence? That's private, so must be, right?

>Opinion discarded
Yet not refuted.

>Not even close to what Trump supporters believe.
Absolutely what EVERY rightwing shithead believes. You're all just too stupid and dishonest to admit it. Funny how the entire rightwing philosophy orbits around capitalism which only benefits the rich though. HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

>Yea a higher minimum wage won't lead to any inflation or higher unemployment
>Don't you know, you dumb goyim? You only have two choices: allow the rich to offshore all jobs or accept lower wages!
How about neither. Libertarians are literally traitors to any nation they live in.

>There really isn't.
Yeah, so far as you ignore exactly what the image already laid out. You're a living, breathing stereotype of the kind of moron the image is making fun of. Congratulations on being a downie.

>Equal opportunities
There is no such thing as equal opportunity in a plutocracy. Anyone born into poverty literally has to spend their entire lives struggling out of poverty. Anyone born at least middle class doesn't have to concern themselves with mere survival and can get on with their lives. Only a shithead libertarian could see the West crumble by his own favored policies and call it progress.

>In places that are run by Democrats
You mean like Kansas?

>Support mercs for israel
>Calls someone else a cuck
Lel

Protip: islam wouldn't exist without your precious kikes. They are responsible for its existence.

It's so easy to poke holes in your "contradictions", maybe you should try attacking them one at a time instead of all at once, then maybe you could make a valid point and people would read your comic all the way to the end.

>Mugging is theft
>even though you knowingly agree to give a mugger your wallet

>he thinks Sup Forums is pro-kike

holy newfag

>posts strawman comic.

Can't wait for the tears come November. That's the only reason I still stick around this shithole after gaymercancer turned it into a preschool.

Why? Are you retarded?

Just switch "views regarding race" with "views regarding capitalism" and the guy on the right is every retard on Sup Forums.

Fucking horseshoe theory. How does it work?

You certainly are.

Sorry faggot, must sting that ms paint captures you so perfectly.

Implying I give a fuck what some chinkpoo thinks. I am racist and you are the worst of both worlds.

>Oh, so I can go into Wal*Mart and just take things then with no consequence? That's private, so must be, right?
Thats called theft. The same way the government can just waltz into your bank and take your money for not paying taxes.

Thank you for the contribution to my compilation macro.

People come here an argue communism every day. Nobody just screams communism but they get btfo everytime regardless.
How new are you?

Fuck this reminds me of somebody...

Jesus your memes are awful.