Anyone knowledgeable on this?

I'm a die hard american patriot and nationalist, and ive always wanted to do something for my country. Specifically the navy, but when I was 11 I pulled an attention stunt which landed me in a mental ward.

I'm looking to join the police force now, how fucked am I? I'll answer any questions

Plz kill yourself

Thanks for the bump

Navy?

They don't care about that. The entire recruitment process is actually them just asking about your past homosexual experiences and how much stuff you've had up your butt.

Unsurprisingly I'm actually pretty gay lmao

If you were institutionalized I'm pretty sure you can't own a firearm, much less be a LEO. Might be able to serve in one branch or another though

Does something done as a child have different weight than as an adult? It was a dumb stunt as a child, put a belt around my neck and screamed I'm gonna kill myself and then took it off and the cops took me to the hospital with literally nothing else happening.

Sort of peeves me honestly if this is true.

Could I get this shit expunged from my record? Lmao/

Post more hairy pussy :3

Let me find him, new phone lol

Bumping with pussy

What a cute fatty :3

He's a fat cunt

He likes to nibble o:

I need a list of Shit pol lmao

Waivers, all the cool Shit thanks

I cant have my life ruined by retarded shit I did years ago

Depends on how young you were I think, you're free to apply or go on ride-alongs and whatnot, can't hurt.

I was in both JROTC and ROTC (air force) and it happened when I was 11 and 13 respectively.

I have had an abusive father and a lot of issues growing up, but I'm mentally stable as fuck and sailing through life

More kitteh he has ADHD

Poor kitteh

I would think someone would be in the know for this shit, what board should I ask?

You were 11. As long as you don't tell anyone they won't know.

Try /k/

Are these medical records sealed?
Should I lie and or play dumb?
I have, they ignored me, replied with the same shit tier memes here

Bump but no kitty :(

Bump for no kitty :/

Fucking Google it or go talk to the recruiter office you're huge faggot, every circumstance is different.

They can't look at prior medical records. And if it is criminal, yes, you can get it expunged. I got in with an underage assault, and two minor drug charges that were expunged, tourettes, and ADD and I didn't tell them a damn thing. I got out 7 years later and they're none the wiser

user! be a real hero and become an emt/paramedic/fire men. I'm an emt it fulfills my patriotic duties, if you're a firemen you can bang qt emt girls. or u can serve this beautiful nation by working at the DPS

That's a question for HR at the police department.
That's a question for your lawyer.
Sup Forums isn't either of those things.

If I can't be a cop I'll be an EMT.

I'm amazing under high stress situations and I am pretty fearless

I've gotten tons of helpful life info from this website, taught me how to cook , build computers , and many other things that my dad couldn't be bothered to do ;)

Shit and I just realized none of this was court ordered, my fucking shit dad ordered me into the place.

Damn, that sucks :/

>when I was 11
pretend you don't remember all that business with the priest

must have been one hell of a stunt

Yeah this desu
Belt to my neck and a simple threat and my door gets kicked and my drunk ass dad just signs me off