This is our most visible representative in the fight against multiculturalism and degeneracy

This is our most visible representative in the fight against multiculturalism and degeneracy

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a hot dog or a cock?

Fucking gay people are disgusting.

I-it's a cock.

Right?

That is so hot

I can't tell

how fucking stupid are you kikes?

it's obviously a sasuage, you'd think with how much you hate gays you could tell a cock apart from a piece of meat.

It's a hot dog unless he's going down on Hulk Hogan

The average isn't 4 inches, user. Disconcerting, I know.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEADER OF AUTISTIC RIGHT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This thread is shit, can anyone tell me if this is a good movie?

I think that's a hot dog or a sausage of some sort.

He's cointelpro and probably a jidf sleeper agent

I think it's a carrot.

Milo is an embarrassing attention whore whose entire career is based on taking Sup Forums's opinions on things and repeating them at liberal colleges

He can suck all the dick he wants. He's gay you know.

What are you? A homophobe?

I want to suck on his dong so bad.
I have a strange fetish for Milo.
Some nights after my roomate fucks his girl, I will sneak his condom out of the garbage can and I will lick the cum out or spread it on my chest. I also like to wear it and jack off thinking about Milo taking me from behind. It's indescribable the orgasm I get when I cum and my cum mixes with the cum inside the rubber from my roomate. It's fun finding used condoms in the park and licking the cum out.

>It's not black,

Milo comfirmed for nazi alt-right terrorist.

Milo, Paul Jewseph Watson and the blondie that works for the Shekel Media are all cringey as fuck. They were LOVING the attention Hillary was giving them the the other day after their self-appointed roles as ambassadors of the alt-right.

Pretty sure Milo said he has a thing for black cocks though. I'm sure white guys are good in a pinch, but he prefers black dudes

(You)

>autistic right

this is it's official name now

Thats not Milo, its not a black dick

>milo
>against multiculturalism and degeneracy
False

Hes against feminism and sjws

Hes pro multiculturalism and pro degeneracy

>our

Choke to your jew shit turd, we're coming for you.

>This is our most visible representative in the fight against multiculturalism and degeneracy
>Milo is more visible than Trump

Kill yourself

Just look at the autistic right approved cock shaped water bottle Milo has.

fighting with what, a spoon?
Trump disavows Sup Forums, stupid nigger

Fucking degenerate

It looks like he is standing up so if it is a dick the guy must be standing in a table

soundcloud.com/nonplayablerecords/this-shouldnt-work-why-does-it-work

I know. And its damn funny.

"but he's an ally!" - The autistic right

he's just eating a carrot, whats the big deal?

It's '''''funny''''''' because the mädättäjät can't touch that, but I hate that we have such a faggot as our unelected ''''''spokes''''''''man'''''' fuck him and his faggotry

>Trips of truth

Their autism has no limits..

We have no representative, we have no leader. Our ideologies are well spread out that it can't be lead by a single individual (except the god emperor himself)

>Pol thinks everyone is retarded for losing their shit when Trump tweets a pic with something that resembles the star of david

>Pol loses it's shit when Milo posts a pic of himself eating a phallic sausage.

You are what you hate. Kill yourselves.

Except the Media is pretty clear in framing your black dick loving jew boy as the face of the autistic right..

That would be a very thin and misshapen cock.

I'm going to watch Milo speak at the University of Houston on September 19th. What are some good non-sexual questions to ask him?

bump

It's a Polish sausage you fucking retards

>PEPEEEE!

As I understand it, he's never really been about being right wing as anything else but a bizarre way of satisfying his exhibitionist urges. He's quite open that he views being a right wing homosexual as being the ultimate in depravity. He's not an ally of the right by any stretch of the imagination, but he's a destructive force against the leftist narrative. He'll turn against the right as soon as the pendulum swings the other direction, I have no doubt about that. But he's useful as a temporary cultural warhead.

My advice to Sup Forums is to see him the way a Carthaginian would have viewed a stampeding elephant plowing into the Roman lines- the fact the elephant is facing forward is good for you and you should cheer it, but have your men ready to unleash hell should it decide to turn around.

It's only funny when it's shouted at globalist rallies

No guys trust me on this, I once gave Milo a car ride to a gathering of white nationalists and he made 14/88 jokes the whole way there.

>our

Definitely not a cock.

t. cock-observing professional

ILLUMINATI CARD GAME STRIKES AGAIN

At least its a white one this time.

Bump for cawk