How does he keep getting away with it?

How does he keep getting away with it?

Being fat should be illegal, i'm $100% serious

I don't think it's him molesting girls. I think it's him liking feet

Post the picture

>devoted himself to the behinds of childrens productions
Wew.

I love how 90% of the people who say this are also people who think personal freedoms are the most important thing in the world. Not saying you are, just that the correlation between "my freedom is all the matters" and "ban fatties".

Obesity is not a personal freedom because what enables it is freeloading on the society. Else, nature would have killed you off long before you got even close to the supersized american weight averages

Being fat SHOULD be illegal though, once you hit 20% body fat, heavy, heavy penalties need to be in place

Pretty much. The amount of mental gymnastics fatsos go through to justify the lifestyles that them into ruination truly boggles the fucking mind. The sub-80 IQ sacks of lard they show on TV only cut down on calories IF they literally threaten to ban them from hospitals, so basically a death threat. The prospect of homelessness and being hit in their pockets hard is the only solution.

I agree, I also believe masturbating and being a virgin past age 25 should be met with heavy punishments too you're just wasting your genes after all. If you have bad genes then the state should be obligated to execute you.

I realize you're being obsequious but there's no way to prove the things you mentioned, add to that they don't affect society the way being a fat drain on the health care system is.

That's never gonna happen because globalists don't care about your genes. If you don't reproduce they just replace you with chinks and hindus who will work for pennies.

Butthurt fatty detected
What do you think is a more important freedom, owning a gun or eating twinkies?

>obseqious

Look at this mincing little Nancy boy and his $10 words.

which one?

so should being under 6'

>retard units meme height
Wew. 180cm is the meta.

>being a manlet by one centimeter

>using reddit-tier "le accurate" units
>not asking the shaman of your tripe to compare your height to the size of his largest appendage
I'm 83 toe-widths, pleb

>dan schneider 20

post them all

>living the dream

Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider gets away with it because he's a kike, and all kikes protect their own from criminal litigation.

a lot of the pics i have are here so i'll skip some

Delete this thread at once

Look at that low IQ, low test, 400lb neckbeard who criticizes anyone who uses any words more complex than "me want food".

What would you call that hair style?