LGBT EXPOSED

Russian documentary exposes the true evils of Homosexuals - The sin of Sodom and Gomorrah.
>Destruction of the Nuclear Family
>Jews pushing their "science" and gay agendas
>Prominent politicians forcing normal people to accept homosexuals

>youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sglyFwTjfDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=sglyFwTjfDU

I love to scape goats, myself

Why do you expend so much of your energy thinking about gay dudes?

WHY DO YOU ABOUT ISLAM?

Why do you spend so much time telling people on a Tibetan Capybara Hide Exchange board what they can debate over?

SHUT IT DOWN

Fuck off. This shit doesn't matter.

Shill, fuck you faggot

If your arguments against homosexuality is nonsense from the bible kill yourself.

Faggot

Wrong imageboard to post this. It's mostly American => pro-homosexual.

Is sad to see Sup Forums being so pro-homosexual. Funny how many Americans think that they can be homosexual and conservative at the same time, completely stupid.

i'd turn gay if i had to live around American """"""women""""" tbqh

A bit hysterical, but if I found out that pedophiles were using gay marriage and international adoption to harvest children as rape toys from my country, I'd be pretty angry.
That's only okay for Muslims to do.

>Russian propaganda
>real

I am not gay I am just a rational person unlike you HURR MUST KILL ANYTHING I CANT UNDERSTAND faggot.

What is to understand?
A men penetrating another men ass? Sucking his dick? Having more than 50% of chance of HIV? Destroying a heritage? Being a puppet of liberalism?

>hur hur I need to be tolerant
This is exactly what I said before... You seek tolerance like Tumbl girls, you seek the same as the average nu-male. Hope at least you know that voting Trump don't make you a Right-Wing person.

Better than your jewish.

BURN THE WITCH

BURN HER!

>A men penetrating another men ass? Sucking his dick?

OH THE HUMANITY!

>A men penetrating another men ass?
No different from hetero anal.
>Sucking his dick?
How is this wrong?
>Having more than 50% of chance of HIV?
Enemas
>Destroying a heritage?
Homos have no heritage only bisexual breeds idiot.
>Being a puppet of liberalism?
Whatever.
>You seek tolerance like Tumbl girls, you seek the same as the average nu-male.
I cant find a rational reason to be against homosexuality, I dont give a shit about tolerance because gayness makes me want to puke.

How old are you?
I assume you don't have any problem with school teaching your kid or future kid that there is more than 2 genders, that is natural for a man to be with another man?

No sane father want their children to be raised in a society who think is natural such perversion.

>How old are you?
I assume you don't have any problem with school teaching your kid or future kid that there is more than 2 genders
Gender doesnt exist only Sex does.
>that is natural for a man to be with another man?
As natural as a man wants to be with a woman or a dog or a car or a corpse or a painting or a tornado............

All sexual attraction is mental illness moron.

Hope you're trolling or just a edgy kid, otherwise you're a complete idiot.

Why do you think girls are cute? Because of chemicals in your flesh computer making you believe so, ever notice as a kid you had no attraction to anything? Yh buddy thats natural mindset, all sexual attraction is mental illness to speed up reproduction. To a horse a woman is just a strange looking creature but to a human a woman is sexy so who is right? The horse is because its seeing the woman from an objective non horny point of view.

> Gay, redpilled, semi-normie lurker. I took up looking more, and I can't be dragged away from here now. Perceptions: homosexuality is just a hormonal imbalance. Studies show increased genitialia sizes in most cases. Changes in hormones I think will change and balance out. Being a fringe culture is fun enough. There's no reason to push it mainstream in countries where the demographics are more conservative but tolerant of different orientations. 10% should dictate what's statistically normal?

Are homos blowing each other, or are they blowing each other up like in pic related? Because you'll never convince me the former is worse than the latter.

>>Destruction of the Nuclear Family

How are gay people a threat to straight families? Isn't it only 1 or 2 percent of the population that's gay?

This. Christcucks should take their morals to cripplechan or reddit, go be jews somewhere else.

Or you should go to be a gay-right defender on Tumblr. Seems to be your type of website.

I guess that in a year Sup Forums is going to be defending feminism.

Tumblr seems right up your alley, getting triggered by irrelevant things that don't concern you and all that.

>Parasites spreading aids everywhere
>unironically supports it

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>he defends aids infested pedophiles

i want neopol to leave

Why are you afraid of getting aids? I'm not because I don't go to gay orgies like you do.

>Sup Forums is my hugbox

Nope.

Something a 12 year old would say. I guess you low IQ south americans have nothing better to say.

>just because im not raping children and spreading disease constantly doesnt mean anyone should do anything about the people who are

>hurr durr aids

wow, you're so smart user. thank you for enlightening me.

go fuck a goat you disgusting third worlder

any sane person knows homosexuality is disgusting

>raping children

That's against the law.

>spreading disease

You don't even need to pay for the meds of people with aids in your country you crybaby, what are you even complaining about?

Bisexuals go to those.

And this is why Brazil is also the home of trannis and AIDS

>raping kids is against the law so you should just ignore this small segment of the population who just cant stop to stop diddling kids in numbers much larger than the straight population

Our AIDS rates are around the same, you would know that if you weren't dumb.

>ignoring innocent people and going after criminals is a bad idea

You should move to the Middle East, they think like you there.

You've been conditioned to accept it.

Men sucking each other off is disgusting.
Let's think - who would ever want to be a faggot? A FAGGOT.

The world is so beautiful and there's these fools doing terrible things and getting diseases and eating their self confidence away.

So what's the deal on this? Is it all of Russia or is it just certain regions? And do they have a thing against homosexuals? Or do they just not want them passing out literature to children? Because I can understand the latter. Also why isn't that illegal in the United States?

Call me morally repugnant, but I think all rapes should be prosecuted harshly...