Anthony Weiner

He did it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a plugin I can install to erase the Trending bar from my view while using Twitter? It's the only piece of social media I use and it'd be super cool if I could continue using it without being constantly reminded of what dumb kids are talking about

Bump

Use adblock plus and hide the element

OP pic is encoded CP

tippity toppest kek

Clinton crew can't even keep their pet jews under control

what is wrong with this man?

somebody find the name of the bitch he was sexting, She uses twitter and supports Trump and the NRA.
She has a boyfriend, so we have a moral obligation to let him know he's been cucked by Anthony Weiner!

And she's fucking hot

Yupp.

i was reading an article about all this nonsense and they slip in that he is a trump supporter. how the fuck is that even possible? his wife is literally Hillary's lesbian partner

Is he THE dumbest politician in America?

>Be a Jew.
>Marry a Muslim.

Who the fuck does this?

Someone post Trump's pervert alert Tweets.

POST PICS OF THE CHICK FOR THE LOVE OF KEK

Kek. Why does he have the (((Jew))) bars around his Twitter name? Isn't this a anti-Semetic Sup Forums thing?

Who here has not seen the documentary?
Fucking Huma Abdeen is like a ninja of shame. WHenver Anthony is at his lowest she sweeps in like a misery vampire.
She horrifies me.
We need to get a pol viewing party up.

Don't. Be aware of the painful reality.

It spread to Twitter and was even mentioned in a few articles after Google shut down the program or whatever it was that people were using to identify Jews. Basically they had a program that put those parentheses around names that were in a database or something and people found out about it so they all put their names in parentheses.

Jews, liberal cumshitters and murritard Christcucks are also putting their names on parenthesis as "solidarity", missing entirely the point of the meme and even backfiring as they are making normies realize the (((pure coincidences))) without the need of installing the extension.

sham marriage

tfw bigger than Anthony wiener

Has he posted his dick yet again?

yeah, next to his kid.

nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/

his twitter is.....?

Fuck I wear those same boxers

I'd fill them out better than you or Anthony, t b h.

What happened now?

absolute madman predicted this almost one year ago today
cant stump the trump
praise kek