Greatest nation on earth

Jealous??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
books.google.com.mx/books?id=IUr-Pl-XK8kC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why all the hate pol?

Too bad you had some bad neighbours which AllahAckbar'd you.

You should have have a stronger military, and a stronger national identity, then you could have fought back better.

because you fucking faggets call my house 4 times a week with your fagget accents trying to get backdoor access to my pc through fucking lies.
i started blowing a fucking whistle into the phone the last month and you dumb fuckers still keep calling trying to scam me
eat shit

.0000001 of my country shits in walmart but 70% of your country can't use a toilet. Also you're all dirty

Yes we were cucked twice

>Not all Indians are scammers
Some of them are excellent programmers and Doctors

What about our contributions to the IT and health care?

I am from window computer, we have detected a viruses. We need remote access to fix your window computer.
>I have a mac
Uhh, I also from mac computers, we had mixup. I detected a virus remotely, we need access to fix it.

99% of us are honest

>mfw i was in the middle of fixing my computer when this guy called
>mfw he legitimately helped me fix it then told me this shit
I mean, it's something

I met a Sikh he basically told me Muslims are shit. Pretty cool guy tbqh.

Ah, the eternal paradox.

"This sentence is a lie.'

Indians are as delusional as Brazilians. They really believe they will be a world power someday.

Facts aren't racist admit it we best

Delusional?? Look facts

We only hope against globalist

Yes you guys did invent plenty of cool shit thousands of years ago. But your society sucks now. Pls fix. You guys aren't stupid you can do it.

Thanks ww will

>.0000001
more like 10%

Indians are ivy league materi

What?
We are the most self hating people there is
I have never seen a monkey praise Brazil here on Sup Forums

indians are alright, they need to modernize though

rural india is like a god damn robert e. howard story

No. Most people could count. Before India.

>american thinking their country will still exist 100 years from now
Kekd

Enough chimps on a typewriter and you get Shakespeare.

Enough indians in a village and you get the fields self-fertilised.

Correction. It's like a Howard story if he never thought of Conan and argued for preferring survival to achievement.

Indians have the highest achievement to ego ratio. As an Indian, i can tell you the curryniggers do a little and think they have done a lot. I think we need to get our heads out if our asses and give the rest whats their due. We still haven't t reached the level that the west has.

Shows how much you know. Algebra was an Indian concept brought to the Middle east by an Uzbek scholar from where it was shared with the Western world.

Glad you shitniggers figured out three rocks and three rocks in six rocks, we'd have never mastered that one.

I'll concede Indias culture and history is much superior to chink culture & history

Wew lad. Why are American posters so dumb this evening? Is it because all the ones with a brain have a job to go to in the morning? Or is it always like this and Im just noticing now?

Actually chink culture and history is extreeeeeemely based. Fucking China literally invented civilization as we know it. Its a shame they are all just brainwashed commies now.

too bad it took Descartes to take it anywhere

And yet you still have designated shitting streets. :^)

Nice proxy James

Commies destroy culture. A province of Bengal in India was under commie rule for 30 years and Bengal went from being the cultural everest to the shithole it's now.

Silicon valley wouldn't exist without Indians

If india would outlaw all those weird religious bullshit, especially the caste system, shit would be better.

The injuns from the Americas had developed a counting system independently on their own, along with a form of the number zero. Their system was on intervals of 12

>Cradle of the human race
Literally lmaoing at India

Will she be ok?

>chink culture and history
What? Dollar-store buddhism, rigid feudalism, genocide every 400 years, only to finally get industrilized by imperial japanese who >>actuallyputting dogeaters on a pedestal

That's why they're called Indians you dumb nigger.

Fucking hell.
Lights herself on fire, walks down a ton of stairs, get help from people with the sense of urgency of a sloth, sit and burn to a crisp while they gently pat you with jackets.

Bangladeshi immigration ruined Bengal

Yeah, just like golf courses wouldn't be mowed if there were no mexicans.

Only in india you can have your kids collect garbage to sell
Only in india you see people dieing because of toxic fumes from burning plastics

Yeah india is a shitty hellhole that's true

chinks already had civilization when eurocuks are still savages.

>we owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to poo without a loo
-Albert Einstein

>India is the cradle of the human race. The birthplace of poo, the defender against loos, and the designated street for shitting
- mark Twain

>if there is one place on the face of the earth where all poos of living men have found a home outside of a loo, it is India
-Romain lettuce

Everyone isn't kind and compassionate like you whiteys

why does Sup Forums hate Indians? I've only met like 2 in my life and they were friendly.

DELETE

And Sumer existed before that and achieved far more. Who cares? 90% of modernity was concieved and built on the rivers Thames and Seine. The other 10% was made by Nikola Tesla.

LEARN HOW TO USE A TOILET AND CLEAN UP YOUR TOXIC RIVERS AND MAYBE THE WEST WILL START TO RESPECT YOU POO IN THE LOO

I dislike Indian people because you smell bad, are pretty ugly on the whole and have shit (no pun) taste in fashion. You add almost nothing of value to the world besides cheap clothes, scams, terrible code, mountains of trash and unsustainable population growth. You come to America and take all the low skill service jobs and speak your shitty language and buy up all the property in neighborhoods to establish little outposts of your cancerous culture. Would rather have muslims living next door then Indians, at least I know his hand would be clean when I shook it.

How can I have a qt girlfriend like these two ( I am aryan too BTW)

They're your future masters too

These are all quotes by westerners, kek.

Have money, be urself

Caste system is literally the best system.

>Low level jobs
Indian Doctors run your health care system

>Indian was great 10,000 years ago
Wow....really makes you think...

That is actually not true at all for a great number of reasons. But regardless of all that, it still does not change the fact that you have designated shitting streets. As such a great, advanced civilization, you should a loo to poo in. :^)

>poo in loo XD
Sup Forums tier originality

Do special castes get special shitting rights?

Like if you're a Brahmin do you get free reign to shit wherever you want? Are there caste-assigned streets where only people of a special class shit?

Money >check
Be myself > selfie I clicked earlier today

>Indians
>Excellent programmers
My sides.
You're just cheap labor in a field that is easy to move labor's locations.

>imf
Wow are Indians brown Jews?

CEOs aren't considered cheap labor

Gujjew?

D E S I G N A T E D

We're aryans this is what an average Indian looks like

Indians are a nasty people, there's so many of them, that maybe %0.0000001 percent are ok, but the rest are shit. It's like 1.2billion of you poo in loos and there's a few good ones, you get happy.

Shit tier desu senpai

P.S. take a fucking shower you mongrels.

SHITTING MARKET

As someone who visits India / China a fair bit for business: India is a mess.

China is growing, and people there work their ass off. They get shit done, and they're cold blooded about it.

India was a dump. There's no order, there's no structure, just random things thrown everywhere. The western companies have to build their offices in castles surrounded by dumps. They have so many people in make-work jobs it's absurd.

Aryan here

Okay guy, let's bringing the heat.

>designated fertilizing villages

I don't know about the rest of Sup Forums but I have to work with these shitslingers every day in the tech industry.

Getting them to do any actual work is like pulling teeth. Then the work they do has to be double checked by someone else (a white person) because there's always something broken.

Now is that after 6 lb or 8 lbs of skin bleaching cream

I'd rather shit in a field too than in an outhouse desu.

>CEOs need to be good at coding
Also, I am sure you can find exception to the rule, but indians are shit coders.

The top tier graduates / 2nd generations are great. There's just a glut of them who'll take shit wages for shit quality work.

There are no good looking Indians

I work in IT, nothing is worse than dealing with an Indian contractor. They are incapable of any critical thought, you need to handhold them to the point where it would be faster to just do the work yourself.

So many white servants!

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

RARE

the men are incompetent rapey manlets, the women are bitchy and entitled, and their entire country is covered with filth that makes africa look like a utopia, plus they are nightmares in the workplace.

still... maybe better than the chinese

Took me a while.

>Indians taught us how to count
Was Einstein secretly a fucking moron?

DESIGNATED ABORTION HOGS

The correct filename is Pootrol.

Can't find any citation for that "quote" besides this currynigger book books.google.com.mx/books?id=IUr-Pl-XK8kC