Sup Forums, I've been around black people all my life...

Sup Forums, I've been around black people all my life, I live in fucking western Alabama (Tuscaloosa to be exact) and even though there's definitely a deep cultural and crime-related problem within the black community (specifically young black males without fathers), stop acting like they're genetically inferior. Some of the best teachers I've had were black people, some of the most wisest and nicest people I've ever known are fucking niggers. Basically what I'm trying to say is these Stormfront types that antagonize black people even in their personal lives are completely out of touch morons that have way too much sway on the "right" side of the internet and I'm calling you fuckers out. Your ideology is wrong, and meaningless to me and it always will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
youtube.com/watch?v=dmA6Kdy12jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also Scandinavian women are overrated as fuck, get some fucking taste.

As a general trend. Black people are cognitively inferior to whites.

However they are plenty of admirable, and intelligent black people. Sup Forums recognizes and respects these people. The general trend though is an issue.

Also, as a Georgia native, black people in the south are much better than in the rest of the country.

>Your ideology is wrong, and meaningless to me and it always will be.
So meaningless in fact that you decided to write a blog-post telling us about how much we don't mean anything to you.

Imagine being a black person and being told that your race is cognitively inferior. I know "muh feelings" don't belong when it comes to the truth, but fuck, I would love some absolutely BULLETPROOF evidence before I accepted the idea that white people are indeed generally more intelligent than black people. Granted, my experiences are anecdotal, and I am NOT well-read on the subject, I admit that, but I am going to stick up for blacks because in my life I have come to a different conclusion than most of you.

I am willing to read materials that offer research and differing opinions though.

I was being too incendiary in my first post, sorry.

>I am going to stick up for blacks
It doesn't matter how many nigger friends you have or how thoroughly you adopt their culture, if you're white, you will ALWAYS be an outsider to them. Nothing you ever do will change this.

>Imagine being a black person and being told that your race is cognitively inferior.
It's just the general trend. People can become more intelligent just like they can become more muscular. You have to work at it. Read books and take on intellectually challenging projects.

> I would love some absolutely BULLETPROOF evidence

Most intelligence tests seem to indicate the same thing.

You don't have to hate black people. Like I said they are many great and admirable black men and women who deserve our respect.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Call me a cuck but I believe in the "black" vs "nigger" stuff. Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are black and the culture that they live in has this braindamaged view that everyone that doesn't act like a nigger is some uncle Tom sellout. If black lifes matter so much, get rid of this bullshit thinking first so you can advance to functional members of a civilized society.

Finally someone gets it. Only niggers prefer them.

You're a fucking moron. 90% of those people 'antagonizing' blacks on twitter are fucking homosexual white liberals and soros types.

Shut the fuck up kid. You know shit about nothing.

>best teachers I've had were black people, some of the most wisest and nicest people I've ever known are fucking niggers

You may have just been lucky and only encountered these ones.

Let's put it this way: until the black community can somehow deal with their 75% out-of-wedlock birthrate (honestly the real number is probably closer to 90%), niggers will be a fucking mess.

And by functional members of an advanced society you mean you got no problem with your sister bringing home a nigra as long as it can wear its pants right and mimic the white man. Surely that won't have any consequences on civilization itself if everyone does that because look at how successful majority black counties and cities are. People are just yearning to move to Africa to live amongst Africans and not take the resources.

I live in tuscaloosa too and you're a fucking idiot

>Some of the best teachers I've had were black people, some of the most wisest and nicest people I've ever known are fucking niggers

I was in Tuscaloosa for 5 years. It is an absolute shithole. If the university wasn't there it would be one of the worst towns on Earth.

this. i only go to school here. it's like a fucking bubble. a nice comfy bubble

The funniest teacher at my high school was a short fat guy from ghana. You don't have to hate black people. But know the difference between blacks and niggers.

Well what else are we supposed to say when nearly 90% of them have IQs less than 100? That there aren't more black engineers because god gifted them other talents? How do you dance around that issue while still promoting meritocracy? Liberals have their answer. It is ditching meritocracy. That is long term suicide for a society.

>even though
stopped reading there, knew where it was heading.

Fucking dumped, let this thread 404

>bullet proof evidence

literally the last 3000 years of human history

To you say "pic crap upon him" to Alawh, too? I thought that was reserved for Mahound only.

where in T-town?

I honestly, 100%, believe black people are slightly genetically inferior when it comes to a few important things, like aggression, IQ, long term thinking, and altruism.

But I am nice and respectful to every black person I meet. Some of them think like I do, and could be a friend or a business opportunity.

But to ignore the massive scientific data and statistics is very un-white of you.

But seriously where in T-town? I'm off of 82

a>your ideology is wrong :'(
are you upset at people who call it like it is?

be upset:
at 80% of black fathers who leave
and the 14 million black babies aborted

>or bitch at the people who are willing to see the problem.
keep denying it and you'll never ever fix it

Well at least we are agree on something.

Piss hair is gross.

>Leader of the Moorish

The correct term is "Moopish"

Repeat after me:
Groups of people are very predictable
Individuals are not predictable at all

Racial decisions focusing on groups can be a smart move (school funding, city planning, ...)
Racial decisions focusing on individuals is usually a dumb move (affirmative action, profiling, ...)

>I am going to stick up for blacks in my life
Okay
>Stop acting like they're genetically inferior
Alright then, YOU are genetically inferior

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS.

I grew up in 90% black schools and I thought I was accepted as an equal, instead I realize I came off as the white version of an Uncle Tom.

Took me a while to realize I was only worth something to minorities as long as I agreed with all their ideas and that I would always be a 'white boy'. If ever I displayed a hint of dissent I was cast into the out-group and feared to be a racist who didn't understand.

For some reason, my years of growing up with almost no white friends never came into consideration even among my oldest friends. I would always be biased because I was white.

Kinda sad because no latin bitches would fuck with me, I only got white-washed black girls, and the white women wouldn't fuck with me either and I wouldn't fuck with them because I didn't understand white women having grown up around minorities my whole life.

this, holy shit

This. I've never seen a black teacher. 2 or 3 ot the worst health sciences lecturers i've ever seen but no real teachers.

I see black teachers all the time. They teach other blacks about Islam in jail.

>Tuscaloosa
My boy, my boy. Lets hook up and get us a Tuscaloosa Dumpling?

so sad to read this, you could have been me writing that.

>Imagine being a black person and being told that your race is cognitively inferior.
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
Blacks, from a very early age, are inculcated with cultural messages telling them that they should esteem themselves for their special status as being Black. They are taught Black History in Black History Month. No other segment of the population has its own month that is culturally reinforced the way Black History Month is.
Blacks are taught about civil rights heroes, about great black Americans, black inventors, people who would not be accorded the status in history that they are were it not for the fact, the mere fact, that they are Black.
Blacks develop a sense of moral superiority that their claims and grievances are more important than the claims and grievances of other segments of society. And this leads to dysfunction. It leads to an unhealthy, unrealistic sense of self.

FACT: among Black college graduates, only 18% are able to summarize the content of a newspaper article.
FACT: only 11% of Black college graduates are able to understand a bus schedule.
source: youtube.com/watch?v=dmA6Kdy12jU
Black pride and its encouragement is unfounded in reality and destructive to society.

The unduly elevated levels of self-esteem among Blacks and the artificially lowered standards by which Blacks are evaluated in society for purposes of preserving their unrealistic self-assessment, foster delusional thinking.

This^

Sup Forums doesn't hate blacks,
Sup Forums hates niggers

Jamal pls go. It's not about the hair colour... you wouldn't understand it.

A pure white lady is a muse the white man needs. No race in history has been as protective and held as much respect for their females as the Northern Europeans. Terra Feminarum and the amazons didn't by accident come from around here.

It doesn't matter, they're still our enemies. Will Smith for example is Nation of Islam supporter, and he's supposedly classy nigger.

speak for yourself