JIM IS BACK
youtu.be/UUd91j-jV4s

THIS IS NOT THE DEBATE, ITS A NEW VIDEO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvUiHmazZKY
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watched it already. It was alright, just poking fun at people with a weird fetish. They're not hurting anyone or trying to force some bullshit belief onto others.
My favorite video of his was the Nation of Islam video. Hopefully more videos come out.
>DAS RITE

wow

just wow tbqh famalam

Ohhhhhhhh sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

Hyped.

DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Good video. I like watching him explore stupid shit and we all need to lighten up and troll some more

Oh god, it's about fetishes.

I wanted Jimbo back, but I REALLY don't wanna be on the receiving end

NOICE!!!

yeah, it was kind of a let down. but his insults are still as kek worthy as ever
also
>blueberry bitch
lost my sides for some time

Thank god Jim is finally back.

This world needs him now more than ever.

a very pozzed world, im afraid

FUCKING KEK that intro
I missed this sarcastic motherfucker

Fuck up degenerate

the king HES BACK

>Open video
>deviantart fetish rant
>close video

2006 called, they want their pretending to be shocked at weird deviantart back.

1310 sent a rider, they want their sanitation practices back

We really need that wall

And in a month he'll go full autist and disappear. Enjoy it while it lasts.

i love you guys

Just doing my job sir

How is this political. I get Jim can post some worthwhile content about funny stuff that also contains information/redpills, but what is this.

This shit is literally making fun of Devianart degenerates from 2009. What is the point, it's like shitting on a pile of shit.
I just don't get it, why not dump some information or something.

>jim was always politics

Hello newfag

damn i missed his videos

I mean stuff like this: youtube.com/watch?v=tvUiHmazZKY

I also know that he does stuff like this: youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
(probably one of my favourites).

>ausfags love jim
noice

Picking on low hanging fruit is kind of boring.

A few of the pictures were sadly good.
Also telling everyone to go bully some autist with crayons was kinda shitty.

Favourite internet dude by far
Been a fan since he went by sirjimbo

Yeah, he should really be punching up! Got any videos that need a signal boost??

>I'm a fucking degenerate and this offends me

Thanks for posting

Making fun of deviant art is some 2007 shit, this guy needs better ideas, face it.

Holy fucking christ am I on Sup Forums right now

great

His debate with that BLM supporter was so damn cringy. I have never heard such rapid fire stutter in my life.

You sound upset

I couldnt get through it
Were there any highlights?

Also best debate was with Dean "Cucked to Death" Esmay

LOL THIS GUY is so right deviant art is so SO GAY L O L HAHA
IM gonna link this to me bros lelel

>not laughing at retarded people doing retarded things
Wow zuck really has won

>when black people are violent the outcome can only be positive
>the bitch with the shotgun who had a standoff with cops with her kid will be remembered as joan of ark
>black people only speak black people speak around black people and around white people the speak the uncle tom dialect
>black people who arent ghettoised are actually white people with black skin because of the race is a social construct shit

Nah I was laughing at those bits, but when he basically said GO HERE AND MAKE FUN OF THIS RETARDED KID it was kinda shitty.
Like if we're trying to red pill normies then making fun of an harassing retards seems retarded to me.

>Like if we're trying to red pill normies then making fun of an harassing retards seems retarded to me.
Fuck off and kill yourself you huge fucking faggot.

Please don't let this degeneracy become another /mlp/ type board.

What the fuck are wrong with these people. This is just pure degeneracy and depravity.

in the case of /mlp/ it's better to have them contained on their own little board then having them infect the rest of the site with their degeneracy.

gamergate failed

>contained
Look at the other boards
We are the ones who have been contained

quarantine from the degeneracy

You're posting on fucking Sup Forums, don't assume you're not a fucking degenerate too.

i assume i'm not but you assume to make a reference to your own degeneracy.

Go back to Gawker.

OH WAIT

>mfw its true

You browse Sup Forums.
Go visit or and you'll see worse.

It was out of hand a couple years back with the maximum autists spamming racial stats on every fucking board. Sup Forums made /r9k/ even more insufferable then.

Would you happen to have a link to that Nation of Islam video?

You forgot and the occasional pol degeneracy thread which will leave u far more stunned than any of the shit on those boards, they're pure uncut deviant art & furaffinity displays.
Fortunately they are rare.

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

Who dis, why should I care?

I don't really care one way or another what shit people are into as long as it stays in their respective boards. Shit like a pony with a Trump hat in TrumpGen is fine but avatarfagging board specific shit and totally off topic posts are the main problem.

They're Black Israelites not NOI.

s m h the guy started and abandoned like 2 other identities and he still gets ~80k views on his older vids

wtf one search on /d/ about 20 seconds i find this shit rofl. "berry girls" fucking degenerates man.

Oh my sweet summer fags

deviant art is a stupid irrelevant community of autists it's really low hanging fruit, Jim has talent and should do something more Sup Forums tier

d-d-do you know about other identities? other than jim81jim and internet aristo?

the man has made like 40 different channels at this point.

How is he going to make this into a series?
>here is a fetish you were probably already aware of
>it is weird and degenerate
>see ya next time!
That's going to get boring so fast.

if the intro to the video is anything to go by it seems he's going to cover all the autistic communities on Deviantart
not just the ones focused on a singular fetish

Still, really doesn't look like it'll go very far. Is there anyone in hid audience who hasn't browsed Sup Forums. He will not be able to dig up anything worse than Internet legends like pamperchu, Chris-chan etc.
I like his vids, but Internet autism is abundant, I think we're mostly immune.

maybe, maybe not
I don't really know what's on Deviantart
nevertheless, I'm just glad Jim is making videos again
if only because it means he might do chimpout and happening streams again

>They're not hurting anyone or trying to force some bullshit belief onto others.
I hate this fucking meme, if we don't publicly shame these people then we are allowing it to propagate. It isnt just right to laugh and shame them, but it is in fact necessary.

i hate Jims start and stop attitude towards his videos and them bombing his channels when they start to get popular

>oh no! internetaristocrat has subscribers! welp time to kill it
>on to the next one i guess

I just want him to stream and narrate the next wave of chimpenings, so we can have quality coverage, like during Ferguson, and not have that fat worthless autist Kevin at Nothiefsallowed as our only option

Don't see how shit like this stops them though.

>2009 was 7 years ago

This guy knows what's up.

he gets bored, leaves and then gets bored of getting bored and comes back

kind of like the water cycle

It makes them want to make their communities more private, which means that it makes it harder for a regular person to find them.

i like how he cries about being poor
>guys, muh computer broke, i have no monies!

but he crashes his channels when he starts to make money off of subscribers

I didn't know Rich Piana had fan art

why scout kill self :(
no scout kill enemy
pick med scout no kill self
pick med. no kill self. pick med.

YES! THANK YOU OP, FOR ONCE YOU WEREN'T A FAGGOT!

Boring as fuck.
>look at this weird fetish
>lets make fun of it for a dozen minutes
Gee, totally worth the wait. Anyone complaining "you only have to punch up" - no, feel free to punch down, but at least pick an interesting subject. You're not punching up when you shit on black lives matter or islam or jews, but it's infinitely more entertaining than "people jerk off to weird shit lol!" And just because Metokur makes some Sup Forums related videos doesn't mean everything he makes needs to be posted here.

Hm? He's never monetized his accounts as far as I know?

Are you just being a leaf or am I missing something?

>tfw used to have dA account
Still ashamed to this day desu