I believe that college campuses should enforce this on every white person as requirment for ther degree(s)

I believe that college campuses should enforce this on every white person as requirment for ther degree(s)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can do that by yourself lewis

Louis*

It's like you're trying to increase the number of school shootings.

Them first.

Go on ahead without us Lewie.

You know, this year for Halloween I think I will be a plantation owner on campus. It will really fit in with the history on campus.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs

What is this? Supposed to be some slavery thing?

Most slaves were treated pretty well. They were quite well trained and worked together to farm the lands. Treating slaves poorly would both hurt productivity and be a bit of a faux pas.

But I do agree that everyone in college should have a semester of learning some form of hard labor. We could replace the diversity requirement with it.

At the height of slavery only 1.4% of white Americans owned slaves.

It really wasn't that fucking widespread.

People greatly overestimate how bad the slavery problem was, but can we admit no matter how small it was that slavery was still wrong?

A better costume would be as a nigger. Sheeeiiiit

If you go to college you're already getting cucked by default.

If they can admit that the only reason slavery was abolished in Western countries (slavery is still a very real thing in Africa and the Middle East) was because of European compassion and without it they would still be picking cotton field in America or dying in a diamond mine in Africa.

I think you guys already do that, its called a student loan.

They shouldn't have had slaves either.

A couple thousand ppl in the south had cheap plant pickers.Really the worst thing ever.Funny how nobody talks about modern slavery carried out by non whites which is worse then anything the us ever had thanks shlomo.

this is just retarded LARPing doesnt teach anything

you can learn things without having to put on a Broadway show each lesson

Source?

From a practical standpoint it was wrong.

America would have 50% life wear murders, prison inmates and general chimpdom if it never happened.

for jewish kids?

Let them enforce it on every liberal. Although they would probably enjoy it.

> Slavery
> Not abolished because of economic reasons

I believe all fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Make me, faggot.

>he actually believes that

can you post more shota bondage?

sage goes in options field :)