This triggers Sup Forums

This triggers Sup Forums

What happens if a person of mixed race needs organ transplants, or even simple blood transfusions complicate an otherwise simple medical procedure.

>we teach kids that being a nigger ginger isn't alarming as fuck.

I'm pretty sure it just has to do with your blood type not race. Look at soros and his gorrillion heart transplants possibly harvesting them from "willing" donors around the world.

Hi, moderator of r/feminism here (kappa)

This is 100% the work of the patriarchy, the fact that this was illustrated by a white man should be obvious enough. Additionally it is hard to identify the race of this girl; is she black? Arab? Mexican? As you all know us SJW's pretend to be for equality but in real life we do nothing but talk about ethnicity, so the fact that this woman is so mixed race means that she cannot default to the most oppressed race best suited for her.

Nevermind I just googled the authors pictures and they're black men, as an SJW I'm going to now go cry in my pillow about this for two hours.

Did you say Colonel Sanders thread?

And this.

You know what fellas? I think he did.

As well as this.

LET'S HAVE A GO AT IT

noagendahere.jpeg

It's both. You need the right blood type, but someone having the same racial makeup as you has a higher chance of success than otherwise.

Blood transfusion barely has a difference, in fact the difference may simply be statistical error. Organ donation is more particular, and has an observable difference in success rates outside possible testing error. Bone marrow transplants especially are particular, being impossible for mixed race individuals and transplanting across different races.

"Nicolas has two dads"

>white kid
So she's the cuck?

think i remember this from my childhood. fucking kikes.

speaking of, ever heard for cyanide and happiness? lately their animation feature a lot of BMWW pairing

Get on Sweden's level. It's 2016.

>BERG

>waah the rest of the world doesn't fit within the tiny bubble of preconceived notions I constructed around my small town bedroom

Are you surprised it's ALWAYS a kike?

>glitch art

>Schwarzmann
Don't know if it's a jew or a nigger trying to be funny.

KIKE! Huge Surprise!

Supposedly he defended it being "humor".

>a fucking dot

>mixed you?
black daddy leaves over 80% of the time...
is this a foster family?