Another reason to hate the star of david

So does anyone know about the spooky history of Jews? Is this video correct that they're basically babylon.2

Also a bit about Catholics and the current church. Pretty much shat myself when the pope made his entrance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Level 76 autist reporting for duty

He brings dybs. Your pic related?

This guy is pretty spooky but I saw a star for babylon with 7 sides to it when typing into jewgle.
Are they just trying to jew me? Where did this cube come from?

Here's a reason to hate the star and what it stands for

Thanks but lets just focus on the clues which the powerful factions bring into play. Its pretty clear they have their fingers in a lot of pies but I'm not going to speculate who is the Jewier candidate

Also vid related - a lot of symbology coming out of the tunnel opening in Gotthard

Was there anything of babylon...wait a second the birth of the antichrist was in that as well!

WHY ARE ALL THESE THINGS POPPING UP NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI

Can anyone see definite signs that this also points to the sacred from old babylon?

>Soros is a pedophile

Not even a little surprised.

The autism is strong with this thread

This shit is eyes wide shut shit

Does anyone honestly believe that Kubrick was killed for making that film?

Holy fuck the vid guy is right

>They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

>GOD OF WAR

REVELATION 9
fucking 11

Your tunnel was fucked mate. Serious you had a goat head man fucking and making the antichrist probably on the swiss taxpayer
pic related
26 mins in
Anything to say for yourself?

oh Hollande and Merkel were in attendence at Gotthard

Is this the source of the mountain jews power? Deals with Satan?

Can someone confirm whether 23 is an important number in Jew law?

Just a stupid shitty ceremony and an opportunity for some stupid actors to try shitty abstract theatre. Nothing to see here. ALSO its called the fucking devils pass. It's local folklore m8.

>It's local folklore m8.
Yes I know that tale
>Satan build this bridge!
>Ok famalam but will need the soul of the first across
>They send a fucking goat across
>Satan then fucks off

Where in that tale did they have the devil birthing the anti christ? With songs in garbled german with 3 fucking scarabs on screen?

Just stop asking you stupid goy. It's just a silly production.

Can you give me an idea of when a good time to go cycling round that area would be? I mean a 50 odd mile tunnel would be nice incase anything did (((happen))). I've always wanted to go cycling there and I'm not an asshole

No, why would it be?

The pope arrived in washington 23rd March in DC at that temple and I remember the buzz about the movie 23 with Jim Carrey. Some anons thought it related to jewish law

2spooky4me

im out

Number had nothing to do with it, 23 or 24 of March is Purim.

I got you beat im level 77

The eu using the same symbol ...riding the beast .. its happening is it not?

Is Gert really going to win?

I'm a bong myself
In dutch we trust

>Purim
Well fuck I thought I remembered that from somewhere. Thank you user shit just got spooky

I have no idea mate , i belief geert is a puppet put in to play to prevent people like pim fortuin rising , Now even with geert all his extremism he got the most votes , or not we will just have to see how the elites are going to play this out

Kind of sucks how I'll never meet anons in real life...

Acts 7:43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan