Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8
liveleak.com/view?i=4ce_1464658428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Extra crispy meme f@m.

Excellent thread boys, keep em coming

I support the Kentucky-fried agenda with 11 secret plans and principles

Watching a new meme be born is truly a glorious thing

Can someone please post the actual link?

R

I

S

P

Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8

Jesus christ I'm in tears

The fluid rage in his face

Ty user

how did I not see this before lmfao

lel

First of all there was I, your humble colonel, then there was me tendies, my droogs that is, Micky D, big Dave Thomas, and Captain Deez. We were making up our rasodocs how to tolchok the power right out of the taco bell subway gang, and whether to give them their receipts, or crast their jewish pianos. We had all just about thought it out to the point that our rasodocs were making weeeooooeeeeooo sounds all wibbly-wobbly in our heads, in mine at least, when me lovely devochka, Wendy Thomas, made her way in with the 11 secret herbs and spices, for o my brothers, she ran a lovely secret herbs and spices bar, and she was beautiful. The spices made us ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence, and I planned to kick jared fogle right in the yarbles, if his kiddie fiddling eunuch self had any to kick. It was a lovely day, beauty and bright, like ludwig van. But it was soon to be dark meat, o my brothers, for battle was to be joined like its 1066.

The face of true horror

High quality oc pasta right there

My head hurts looking at this

Thanks. Unfortunately I can't really remember what happens in the book next, and I don't know enough about the col. to add much more to this.

Need to make it longer and add harambe and hilldabeast in there somehow. & maybe ghost busters or yeb!

Wtf don't let this thread die

Bumpin this thread I need to stay ahead of the meme curve

Bunp

Moar pls shits cash

Jews fear the extra crispy

By day or by night we will meme this to glory

LETS HAVE A GO AT IT

amazing quality oc

thank you colonel

For it was soon to pass, o my brothers, that we found jared. There was firstly he, then there was Duncan Donut, his devochka red robin, and 2 brothers, who were twins like, that I later learned were the Dennies. Between me and my tendies, and he and his, there lay a naked feminist all sobbing and blubbing on, weepy and naked like. For we had caught them with their pants down, giving a bit of the old in and out to Zoe Quin. “Come and get it in the yarbles, you codswalloping transfat eunuch jelly!” I, your humble colonel, called out to Jared. “Lets have a go then! I’ll cut thy yarbles off, you stinky greasebarrel glop, you!” and then battle was joined. There was I, with my tolchoker, giving it to Jared, who had popped open his stabby for a bit of the cut and spray, then Mickey D with the chain giving and getting with Duncan Donut, Wendy on the bone shanks with red robin, and Big Dave Thomas and Captain Deez on the dennies brothers, with unarmed fists like.

liveleak.com/view?i=4ce_1464658428

This thread retaught me happiness

I try.

another dish.

i love asians. and col sanders was the boss

holy shit

Dark Meat Matters

A fine piece of memery, britfriend.

Does anyone else wish that they could taste what KFC was like when it originally existed? Even Colonel Sanders publicly admitted that it went to shit after he sold the company.

It would be hard for me to resist the urge to pour BBQ sauce onto them

kek says i get dubbz

Truly does the pasta justice. Well meme'd.

why did they take off their bra only to sit there covering their nipples with their hands?

RACIST

What a lovely thread

blonde is hot also SEXIST go fuck a sheep

r a c i s t

r a c i s t R A C I S T

explain this meme I wasn't paying attention.

This

Holy fuck lol

When this thread started I just thought it was /s4s/ pushing a shitty meme. Post the link next time op

ITT: Advertising disguised as "memes"

LMAO HOW DID I MISS THIS THANK YOU.

tru I'm going to kfc tomorrow.

Zoe Quin, being the weepy naked feminist devochka that she was, took straight off and fled, all blub blubbing and boo hooing, and all naked like. It was just then that I gave jared such a tolchok that most of his ivories, all white and shiny with their gold caps on, fell out straight-away. “You bastard son of pig dog!” Jared gave a great whooping wibbly-wobbly cry, all weepy with the pain in his ivories, and it was oh so beautiful, like ludwig van, to see his tears fall, and be lost, like blood drops in rain. Everything was turning up William the Conquerer when we all heard the eeeee-boooo eeeee-booo of the black lorries, and everyone, even jared the toothless, knew that meant it was off to the walk in freezer for the lot of us, and trouble besides. “I’ll get you for this, you bastard son of bitch!” Jared yelled, as he and his tendies, and me and mine, fled from that place, Mickey D all limpy like, for he had been sliced in the bacon during the ultra-violence.

would PETA approve?

Would you ever pretend to be someone you're not just to fuck a hot chick? I'd totally protest KFC if I could bang that blonde.

Presently it came to pass that we were all thoroughly tuckered from the runnings and the goings, o my dear brothers, when we heard some sluiced shitskin blerp blerp blerping away with his ‘we shall overcome’ and throwing up all disgusting like in between each verse. Turning about, me devocha gave me a love-kiss, whispering all sexy like to me, “lets beat him up”. Walking down the dismal and smelly alley, it didn’t take us very long at all to make up our rasodocs this shitskin was ripe for a tolchoking of savagery. “Yall niggas know who I am mudafugga?” He asked, all weavey with the drink. Big Dave Thomas laughed his great gehaw gehaw laugh and said “Some daft black cunt.” Whereupon I smote him upon his in and outer, saying “such language around a lady, my brother, sad!” The shitskin laughed and blerp blerped, he said “I’m Mike brown, the baddest nigga in dis town.” Whereupon, I, the humble colonel, looked to him, “Is your batter made with 11 secret herbs and spices?” Whereupon mike brown made a face of such indescribable stupidity that it was like a train wreck hit a bus of tardeds. “Yo wat the fuk you say cracka-?” But he didn’t get any further than that, for Captain Deez threw a trashbin upon his head and we beat Mike brown most soundly, tolchoking and kicking with fury, and crasting his swisher sweets, his Mad-dog 2020, and nearly crasting his popcorn shrimp, but I threw it in disgust like, my dear brothers, for it was from popeyes.

Each of us taking great glug glug drinks of the mad dog 2020, we meandered our way into the night, the herbs and spices soon to wear off, oh my brothers, for dawn was soon to come, and it had been a long night of fun-posting. Soon there came a lifted purple cadilac. “Ayo hol up, you seen mike brown?” Trayvon Martin said to us, through the open window like. Mickey D said “Who?” Playing the stupid card. Trayvon presently grew frustrated, “Has yo cracka eyes seen mike brown, peckerwood?” Then Wendy piped up, saying “oh him! the police beat him up, they gave him many great tolchoks and kicks, they did.” To which trayvon lurched up, “oh hell no! mmm-hmmm!” He said, Trayvon leaping from the car and running off down the alley, even more brainlessly special-ed than the usual shitskin, for he had left the car running. Piling in immediately, I, my tendies, and my devochka, crasted it, flying off faster than a nigger fleeing a court summons. “I’m for home, I think, this sliced bacon is making me feel sour, tendies, friends all.” Mickey D said, all sickish looking and feeling. “I’m off for home as well, for it grows late.” Big Dave said, all yawney and sleepish. After letting them off at their respective domiciles, me and my devochka drove the cadilac far, far afield, and while it’s radio played ludwig van, we made beautiful bright love, yes, brilliantly bright, in the burning glare of a lifted purple cadilac, till the music gave off a hurgle-gurgle and played no more.

The end for now, but I'm sure other anons will come up with new adventures for the colonel.

Bump

this meme must spread