What's her fucking problem!?

What's her fucking problem!?

Everyone she loves died

And yet she would kill her brother/father of her unborn child. She is just sick in the head.

She's /ourgirl/ now.

It's the only way now that John officially bent DaNy

where was the abortion scene?

She was bluffing retard

Literally the only smart person left in the show

/ourqueen/

addicted to power like Kim Jung Un

>She is just sick in the head.
basically. she was always crazy; losing her kids and daddy made it worse.

>jokes on you, I was only pretending to be insane

>two dragons show up
>cersei doesnt even flinch
>baby wright shows up
>OMGGMGMGM HOOLD MEEEEE

This. Only decent characters in this show are Night Kang, Euron, and Cersei

Bad writing lmao

Shes literally /ourgirl/

she was being yandere you dumbshit

She's known about the dragons for a while now, and is probably sick of hearing about them.

>yandere
fuck you for making me have to google that japshit. neck you'reself weebcuck

>Oh, Cersei is actually being smart and doing the sensible thing
>Oh, no
>It's a Cersei is acting retarded again because the plot demands it

It was a ruse. Tyrion has defected and will kill Danny.

Can't fucking act.
Same face all day long

I don't watch this show. I keep seeing weak minded zombies triggered by her on the internet.

is she Sup Forums's girl?

no

I hope so. I can't see any other way she would entertain him that long.

>problem

do you see a problem?

slight sneer, one eyebrow up, one down, lightly quizzical face
every goddamn shot
it might vary in intensity, but she makes the same fucking face. not just got, any movie she's been in
just saying your lines in a quiet tone is hardly a strong demonstration of acting ability

bluffing about killing him as you can tell

how long is her neck

Cut. The kid will rule Westeros and be raised by Tyrion.

What could Cersei have possibly said to convince him to do that?

>excluding jaime

She was supposed to be beautiful, wtf were they thinking when they casted ger.

Family is her top priority no matter what and not to die for some dirty foreigners.

"Yes, I am pregnant."

She doesn't trust Targaryean fucking shits just like her husband Bobby B. The one thing they got together on

Unironically the best character in the show right now. Everyone else is either a Gary Stu or an over-the-top villain

"It's yours."

She's the typical sorcerer queen with none of the powers.

They were on the same page there.

Good character stuck in a shit show.

Jamie is likeable but a bit of a dumbass

He doesn't. The leaks state that Dany is dying post-childbirth and at her request, Vaerys drives a sword through her chest

Only if she likes afingerinthebum

Are you retarded? She didn't kill him what the fuck how can you be so dumb

fucking hell noticed that too

that's where you're wrong kiddo

She's the only smart person left and she's not that smart.

>The leaks
What a retard.

>Not blue eyes wight dragon

that was fanfic lmao

shoulder pads

study human anatomy ya mook. her shoulders don't begin at the bottom of those shoulder pads

Do you know what website you are on you literal retard?

So it's what this entire season was

>still believing that shit

How gullible can you guys be holy shit.

>She doesn't trust Targaryean
She craved Targ dik

why is her neck so long?

She's a cunt

Made him feel bad and offered him a way to make amends and show devotion to his family.

Why would he trust Cersei?
He hates her.

go to bed emilia

Cersei said she knows fire will kill the wights.
She can take them out with fucktons of wildfire.

He knows Jon and Dany are going to get fucked in the North without help, Jon doesn't have enough men, Dothraki are going to get rekt in the North where it's cold and mountainous, and there aren't many more Unsullied than men Jon has.

It's the best chance he has.

Im confused... I saw cersei nodding at the Mountain when Jaime said if she would give the order. I actually feared for Jaime's life for once. What was that nod then?

Lena looks so wierd when not a brunette in long hair.
Her Sarah Connor look was pure sex.

not to kill him.

that thing doesn't kill lannisters

She's like drumpf and he had 2 SCOOPS

>"Don't kill him you brainded zombie."
There.

>just before talking with Jamie
>Ser Gregor, when I motion you, you will draw your sword in order to intimidate by brother into seeing my way. You are under no circumstances to harm him at all.

there ya go.

Why the fuck she didn't kill Tyrion? What was the point of that conversation? That was the most stupid scene in the episode.

Because even Cersei was smart enough to know that if she killed Tyrion, then Dany would have burned the entire city to the ground, including the Red Keep with her inside of it.

It would have been Harrenhal 2.0

Because she talked Tyrion into turning on Dany to redeem himself. That's why he was spying on Jon and Dany at the end.

she was a cunt before that. and her brothers still live

Correct.

>She is just sick in the head.

She is the only rational leader left, she knows a dragon was killed, and she knows now that dragons have weaknesses.

She deducted that during the expedition to the north a dragon was lost. This means she is banking on the other two dragons dying in the north.

Her armies would be crushed by those dragons, she is getting rid of the main threat without losing any soldiers.

shes a cunt

She hasn't let me lick her milf pussy.

>She deducted that during the expedition to the north a dragon was lost. This means she is banking on the other two dragons dying in the north.

If Dany and her dragons fall, including the North, wouldn't that absolutely fuck any chance left of humanity existing in Westeros? No one would be able to burn the bodies, now you have three ice dragons and a combined zombie force of 100,000+ wights + the Northern banners and Unsullied (not to mention the powerful Stark and Targaeryen blood). Even Jaime expressed their choices. How does she think this fucking plan will make any sense what so ever? Her best bet would be to bank on a unified humanity versus the dead, and then attempt to kill the remaining forces.

Fuck it, I hope The Night King wins.

Ayy lmao

Euron bangs cersei hard in the first episode of the next season

Do you guys keep making her neck longer?

Her only real claim to villainy was resting bitch face.

She's a cunt.

>If Dany and her dragons fall, including the North, wouldn't that absolutely fuck any chance left of humanity existing in Westeros?

Jon snow said something very stupid during their encounter.

He said the white walkers cant cross water.

He said that dragon glass can kill them and proved it by killing that undead.

Secondly, she nor does anyone else know that those dragons can become ice dragons, so it wasn't part of her consideration

She is receiving reinforcements and with the knowledge that jon revealed she can plan

agreed, Jamie and the hound are the only characters I like, maybe Bronn

She's not as clever as she thinks she is.

he did not say they cannot cross water. he said they cannot swim. They can still walk across the bottom.

Yes but she would have taken it as "they cant invade islands" just as Euron pretended to do

she's not sitting on my dick

At what point did she lose all her sex appeal?

When the church cucks got her

>She deducted that during the expedition to the north a dragon was lost. This means she is banking on the other two dragons dying in the north.
>This means she is banking on the other two dragons dying in the north.
>the other two dragons dying in the north.

you and cercei are gigantic idiots.

>He said the white walkers cant cross water

If they defeat the North + Dany's armies and dragons, they wouldn't need to cross any water to get to King's Landing and the rest of the south. If Winter is to extend completely with the reign of The Night King, the Land Of Forever Winter becomes an entire continent it looks like.

She literally hasn't changed her facial expressions the entire 6 seasons. From the moment she stepped out of the carriage in Winterfell in the pilot, she's had that cunty look on her face. And people call Emilia Clarke bad, this bitch is just as bad.

Cersei is a petty, spiteful, cruel bitch. Her motives are all born of having an immense chip on her shoulder at every turn. She never makes an attempt to empathize with anyone other than maybe Sansa briefly, or Catelyn. She thinks she's smarter than she is and is consumed by petty jealousy and petty greed. Her motives are at best, motivated by simple lust for power.

She deliberately fucks with the Starks and vindictively has their pets murdered and stirs strife between her house and theirs for no good fucking reason. She spoils her oldest son to the point where he's uncontrollable and causes the kingdoms to be spiralled into warfare.She starts shit with Tyrion for no good fucking reason and opposes him at every turn when he's trying his best to help and undermines his efforts at actually raising the king and disciplining him, undermines his attempts to get the city ready for war and clean up the den of vipers king's landing had become. After her son dies She accuses her brother of something that makes absolutely no sense at all for him to do as he's the most obvious subject and gains nothing from it, assuming he's just as petty as she is, with no other evidence than "He happened to have been holding the cup" and had made the odd threat. Because she cannot fathom him being less pointlessly cruel than her. She arms a group of dangerous anti-monarchy and anti-landed nobility religious fanatics out of PURE spite and jealousy to fuck with the Tyrells who are an Ally with absolutely fucking nothing to gain from betraying or harming her house or her position. Then destroys the entire family, again, for basically no fucking reason, along with the fanatics she herself armed, and then siezes the throne for herself without having any rightful claim and gets mad when people have issue with this. Cersei is pure spite and pettiness.

Why is Jaime suddenly so dumb? He used to be two steps ahead of everyone in all his conversations. That was what made his character exciting.

How long his it been since her walk of shame? Surely her hair must've grown out by now.
Fuck, this bothers me.

But she's supposed to be an unlikeable cunt